British Teacher Found Guilty in Sudan

Is it possible to bury you head in the sand any deeper?

TERRIFIED teddy bear row teacher Gillian Gibbons was being held in a secret jail last night — after a 10,000-strong armed mob took to Sudan’s streets screaming: “Kill her, kill her.”

Don't forget...not all Muslims are fanatics....

just these 10,000 or so....;) {/sarcasm}

Does this law still exist in Massachusetts?

http://mass.gov/legis/laws/mgl/272-36.htm

Chapter 272: Section 36:

Whoever wilfully blasphemes the holy name of God by denying, cursing or contumeliously reproaching God, his creation, government or final judging of the world, or by cursing or contumeliously reproaching Jesus Christ or the Holy Ghost, or by cursing or contumeliously reproaching or exposing to contempt and ridicule, the holy word of God contained in the holy scriptures shall be punished by imprisonment in jail for not more than one year or by a fine of not more than three hundred dollars, and may also be bound to good behavior.

If so, then before we harshly criticize another nation’s theocratic laws, we should clean up our own.

fuck off with your stupid fucking religion shit, you are all as bad as each other, be lioke us sensible folk and believe in fuck all, we wouldn't have half this trouble.

Does this law still exist in Massachusetts?

http://mass.gov/legis/laws/mgl/272-36.htm

Chapter 272: Section 36:

Whoever wilfully blasphemes the holy name of God by denying, cursing or contumeliously reproaching God, his creation, government or final judging of the world, or by cursing or contumeliously reproaching Jesus Christ or the Holy Ghost, or by cursing or contumeliously reproaching or exposing to contempt and ridicule, the holy word of God contained in the holy scriptures shall be punished by imprisonment in jail for not more than one year or by a fine of not more than three hundred dollars, and may also be bound to good behavior.

If so, then before we harshly criticize another nation’s theocratic laws, we should clean up our own.

When we act on it speak... until then stop defending the insane assholes...

Jackholes like you are great... all the muslim asshole population wants to murder some poor woman over teddy bear, and you find away to make american christians the bad guy...

Islam is a disease that needs to be eradicated from the earth.

Christians have exhibited their share of intolerance too.
Just look at these examples:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_speech_versus_blasphemy#Christianity

“The Miracle” was criticized as "vile, harmful and blasphemous." After some pressure by the Catholic Church, the New York Board of Regents revoked the film's license on grounds that it was "sacrilegious."

In 1966, Dutch author Gerard Reve was prosecuted for blasphemy, after a piece of prose he wrote described making love to God, incarnated in a three year old donkey.

Movies subjected to criticism over allegedly blasphemous content include The Last Temptation of Christ and Monty Python's Life of Brian (which was banned in Ireland and Norway).

“ Christian Voice” led street protests against the screening of Jerry Springer – The Opera, in which Jesus wearing a nappy says "I'm a bit gay". Christian Voice published the phone numbers of BBC executives. This led to one of these people receiving death threats.

“Dogma” resulted in picketing and charges of blasphemy, and also death threats made against its director and producers.

In 2002, the author of the game Slaughter Cofrade, was accused of violating section 525 of the penal code, which forbids any sort of "attack" on religious dogma, beliefs, or ceremonies. His game depicted the shooting of characters robed in religious clothing and carrying Christian crosses.

In 2005 Marithé and François Girbaud's parodied Leonardo's religious painting The Last Supper in a publicity poster. The Catholic church initiated a controversial lawsuit against the Girbauds, sparking a polemic concerning freedom of expression and blasphemy.

Gerhard Haderer's cartoon book The Life of Jesus was banned in Greece in 2003 under Greek laws of "blasphemy" and "insulting religion". In 2005 its author was given a six-month suspended prison sentence in absentia.

I often find that when I see someone pointing a finger, there are several fingers on his hand that are pointing back at him.

towelheads in sudan = dont let teddy bears be named mohammed.

americans = dont let towelheads named mohammed on airplanes, and put them in prison camps and water board them

HAHA

stupid fucking towelheads. i name shits i take mohammed.

Christians have exhibited their share of intolerance too.
Just look at these examples:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_speech_versus_blasphemy#Christianity

“The Miracle” was criticized as "vile, harmful and blasphemous." After some pressure by the Catholic Church, the New York Board of Regents revoked the film's license on grounds that it was "sacrilegious."

In 1966, Dutch author Gerard Reve was prosecuted for blasphemy, after a piece of prose he wrote described making love to God, incarnated in a three year old donkey.

Movies subjected to criticism over allegedly blasphemous content include The Last Temptation of Christ and Monty Python's Life of Brian (which was banned in Ireland and Norway).

“ Christian Voice” led street protests against the screening of Jerry Springer – The Opera, in which Jesus wearing a nappy says "I'm a bit gay". Christian Voice published the phone numbers of BBC executives. This led to one of these people receiving death threats.

“Dogma” resulted in picketing and charges of blasphemy, and also death threats made against its director and producers.

In 2002, the author of the game Slaughter Cofrade, was accused of violating section 525 of the penal code, which forbids any sort of "attack" on religious dogma, beliefs, or ceremonies. His game depicted the shooting of characters robed in religious clothing and carrying Christian crosses.

In 2005 Marithé and François Girbaud's parodied Leonardo's religious painting The Last Supper in a publicity poster. The Catholic church initiated a controversial lawsuit against the Girbauds, sparking a polemic concerning freedom of expression and blasphemy.

Gerhard Haderer's cartoon book The Life of Jesus was banned in Greece in 2003 under Greek laws of "blasphemy" and "insulting religion". In 2005 its author was given a six-month suspended prison sentence in absentia.

I often find that when I see someone pointing a finger, there are several fingers on his hand that are pointing
back at him.

I know what you're saying. Ill clarify it by saying specifically the ones who pervert the religion. The Koran was perverted during Mohammeds rule by the sword era, in stark contrast with Christs peace message. My question is why haven't the moderate muslims cleaned up the korans teachings.

When we act on it speak... until then stop defending the insane assholes...

I’ll speak when I want to speak. I am not defending insane assholes.

Jackholes like you are great... all the muslim asshole population wants to murder some poor woman over teddy bear, and you find away to make american christians the bad guy...

Why do you resort to name-calling? I am not a jackhole. I doubt that every single Muslim asshole wants to murder some poor woman over a teddy bare. I merely posted a piece of legislation that I am curious about.

I know what you're saying. Ill clarify it by saying specifically the ones who pervert the religion. The Koran was perverted during Mohammeds rule by the sword era, in stark contrast with Christs peace message. My question is why haven't the moderate muslims cleaned up the korans teachings.

LOL there are no moderate mooslimes. the ones that are, are in reality not true followers. to be a true muslim, you have to be as radical as these animals in al qweerda and sudan are.

I’ll speak when I want to speak. I am not defending insane assholes.

Why do you resort to name-calling? I am not a jackhole. I doubt that every single Muslim asshole wants to murder some poor woman over a teddy bare. I merely posted a piece of legislation that I am curious about.

This is codespeak for:

"A woman's life is in danger from a group of horribly odored, camelfuckers, and all I can think of when I hear that is to go google "old outdated American laws you didn't know existed"

This just in. scatskramer uses the popular bathroom reader "101 Strange but True laws" as sources in his arguments. developing

This is codespeak for:

"A woman's life is in danger from a group of horribly odored, camelfuckers, and all I can think of when I hear that is to go google "old outdated American laws you didn't know existed"

I think that the Sudanese government’s laws and punishment with respect to this incident are unjustified. I do have concern for the woman. I even keep up with information about the on-going issue and learned that the woman was moved for her own safety. At the same time, I think that the law in Massachusetts that I cited would be removed.

This just in. scatskramer uses the popular bathroom reader "101 Strange but True laws" as sources in his arguments. developing

You are wrong. My name for this board is mattskramer. You are wrong again. I used the official website of the state of Massachusetts as my source. Yet, the sources, for my information, are irrelevant. Please show that the information that I present, from the sources, is incorrect.

You are wrong. My name for this board is mattskramer. You are wrong again. I used the official website of the state of Massachusetts as my source. Yet, the sources, for my information, are irrelevant. Please show that the information that I present, from the sources, is incorrect.

I am not debating one bit that they are incorrect.

I am pointing out that it is pathetic that in a thread about a REAL woman in danger, RIGHT NOW, you go off googling laws in America that are left on the books from decades or centuries ago to try and prove a retarded point you think you have, mainly that America is even comparable this Sudan shit.

That is an incomplete sentence with a scientifically impossible verb-noun combination.

I can just imagine you getting kidnapped for being from the West by islamo-fascists.

scatskramer: Dont kill me! I tolerate your beliefs because I believe in moral relativism! Nowhereville, Mississippi has a law from 1809 that says that women cant vote! I know how u feel.

terrorists: die!

I am not debating one bit that they are incorrect.

I am pointing out that it is pathetic that in a thread about a REAL woman in danger, RIGHT NOW, you go off googling laws in America that are left on the books from decades or centuries ago to try and prove a retarded point you think you have, mainly that America is even comparable this Sudan shit.

Okay. You seem to be a little bit more civil than I first thought. I’ll repeat myself in an attempt to have some mutual understanding and a tiny bit of agreement.

I do think that the Sudanese government’s laws and punishment with respect to this incident are unjustified. I do have concern for the woman. I even keep up with information about the on-going issue and learned that the woman was moved for her own safety.

Okay. You seem to be a little bit more civil than I first thought. I’ll repeat myself in an attempt to have some mutual understanding and a tiny bit of agreement.

I do think that the Sudanese government’s laws and punishment with respect to this incident are unjustified. I do have concern for the woman. I even keep up with information about the on-going issue and learned that the woman was moved for her own safety.

Ok, I believe that you do.

I can just imagine you getting kidnapped for being from the West by islamo-fascists.

scatskramer: Dont kill me! I tolerate your beliefs because I believe in moral relativism! Nowhereville, Mississippi has a law from 1809 that says that women cant vote! I know how u feel.

terrorists: die!

Does this post merely consist of your mind reading attempts and your putting words in my mouth, or is there a question?

Forum List

Back