British Sniper kills 2 Taliban - sets world shooting distance record

Don't forget to mark your calendars.

As you may already know, *it is a sin for a Muslim male to see any woman other than his wife naked and if he does, he must commit suicide*.
So next Saturday at 1 PM Eastern Time, all American women are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed out any neighborhood terrorists.Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this anti-terrorist effort.
All patriotic men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their houses to demonstrate their support for the women and to prove that they are not Muslim terrorist sympathizers.
Since Islam also does not approve
of alcohol, a cold 6-pack at your side is further proof of your patriotism.
The American government appreciates your efforts to root out terrorists and
applauds your participation in this anti-terrorist activity. God bless America!
P.S.. It's your patriotic duty to inform others.

Which was impressive, and no doubt snipers have better rifles these days, but 1.5 miles??? WTF??? And the two dead ragheads were 3000ft apart. That's some seriously decent shooting.... particularly for a Brit..... they don't grow up with a gun in one hand like lots of US kids do.

The targets were not 3000 ft apart. Read it again, the second one took over the first ones weapon. Kind of hard to do if they are 3000 ft apart. By the way 2500 yard is 7500 feet.

And, if you were the first to point it out, I would have been gracious about it, but now it's just fucking whining.

Wow.. A whopping 22 minutes between both times it was pointed out, and one is considered whining and the other is not, altho it's perfectly understandable that the first post could have easily been missed while reading/replying?

Just.. wow.

That was rather rude, to say the least.

Such amoral scum frequent this board. You outnumber the half decent Human beings by a factor of at least 3 to 1. Its no surprise the World is in the sorry state it is when ethical standards are lower than a snake's belly in a wagon trail furrow.

When chauvinistic adults cheer with glee at the brutal and cowardly slaying of a people they subjugate for the single crime of being born in a land that has America's oil beneath it then the gates for totalitarianism swing wide open.

History repeats itself. Here in this thread lurk the very same barking dogs of nascent Fascism which darkened Germany during the Nazi war period. A collective rotten fruit that blossoms from the corrupt branches of Capitalist Imperialism and clots together to persecute an ethnicity they know nothing about, under the most slender of premises.

Lumpenproletariat imbued with the vile indoctrination which spills forth from an insidious corporate media owned by a handful of playboy Billionaires. Cowardice is bravery in the myopic vision of a benighted demographic; War is Peace and Brutality Kindness.

Marx wrote of those who so readily internalise ideological canker from their ruling class on numerous occasions, and here in 1845,
‘The Illusion of the Epoch’

“The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas, i.e. the class which is the ruling material force of society, is at the same time its ruling intellectual force. The class which has the means of material production at its disposal, has control at the same time over the means of mental production, so that thereby, generally speaking, the ideas of those who lack the means of mental production are subject to it.”
The German Ideology: Chapter 1 - On Feuerbach

But don’t let me get in the way of the charming spectacle of death. Two Towelheads have been killed; even without the aid of a YouTube video I’m sure you could picture the imagery. Enjoy your celebration.

Quarterass:

When a sniper takes out an enemy or two who are busy engaging (i.e., trying to kill) the sniper's comrades in arms, you fucking miserable piece of shit, the sniper is not being "cowardly."

And when that enemy happens to be of the kind we call the Taliban or al qaeda, then their passing is even less of a problem. A net benefit for the human race, in fact, you rancid twat.

I sure as hell DO celebrate that THEY are the ones who got killed that day.

Asshole-munchers like you, you miserable rodent, are only happy when its one of our guys or allies who dies, eh?

Go fuck yourself.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back