British reward rapist with trip to the beach

" Getting More Than Sought "

* Eighth Amendment Questions *
Violent rape should be punishable by hanging.
I tend to live by a rule that removing a wright to life of another removes ones own wright to life , such that anything less than murder cannot be punished with death ; although , i understand the rage and lack of necessity for society to maintain responsibility for such degeneracy .

However , since the meaning for an after life means passing on ones genetic identity through ones offspring , and those who do not respect and grant that self ownership and self determination to others need not receive it themselves , such that i would be in agreement that violent rape should be punished with the perpetrator setting down to pee for the rest of their lives , that is without a penis and testicles .

A teenage rapist was caught harassing a female sunbather during a supervised beach visit after his minders allegedly lost track of him.

The boy was on a supervised trip to a secluded Central Coast beach with a group of up to nine teenagers from the Frank Baxter Juvenile Justice Centre in New South Wales at the time of the incident.

The Frank Baxter Juvenile Justice Centre has New South Wales' most violent young offenders. Australia is too accommodating toward young criminals, who should have been locked up.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back