British prime minister declares ‘the new world order is emerging’

-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-f9jcX9ao4&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

It's okay, it's not "that" NWO, it's another one :lol:

I thought new Zealand was the place with the sheep ?

They've got some great sheep and they've actually produced some terrific new types, but Australia has produced some pretty good types over the years. Originally Australian breeders used European strains (Merinos were orignally from Spain) but breeders also used some South African strains - the Karoo Marino for example - to create the world class sheep we have today.

Yes, the New World Order has been underway for decades.

You people still don't get this?

Free Trade = the death of nations, folks.

That's the whole idea.

You see governments are the ONLY thing that stand between you and CAPITAL fascism.

If CAPITAL finds a way of negating the power of national governments, then those people who think they're living under some form of representational government (like we do for example) allow for the gradual erosion of that government's power.

And since you have NO INPUT in how corporations treat you, and NO IMPUT into how international agencies such as the IMF treat you, by signing onto the theory that FREE TRADE is a good thing, you are basically signing on to the concept of a NEW WORLD ORDER.

I keep telling you libertarians that your effection for FREE TRADE is a trap that will enslave us all, but you guys just keep assuming that that makes me an anti-capitalist.

It doesn't...it makes me a unabashed and unapologetic NATIONALIST.

True but too late.

This at once the apotheosis and the end of of capitalism.

Nothing dies without a fight and it's only natural that capitalism goes down fighting. However it's reached the end of its usefulness. There will be the denials of course and the efforts to keep the life support going but it's on the way out.. Last rites soon. But we have to understand that an economic system exists to serve us. not the other way around. Until we admit that all that has been done to save it has been done we won't be ready to accept that the life support has to be turned off and we need to move on.

True but too late.

Nothing dies without a fight and it's only natural that capitalism goes down fighting. However it's reached the end of its usefulness. There will be the denials of course and the efforts to keep the life support going but it's on the way out.. Last rites soon. But we have to understand that an economic system exists to serve us. not the other way around. Until we admit that all that has been done to save it has been done we won't be ready to accept that the life support has to be turned off and we need to move on.

It's the "moving on" part that most of us will find impossible to do, I think.

It's okay, it's not "that" NWO, it's another one :lol:

They've got some great sheep and they've actually produced some terrific new types, but Australia has produced some pretty good types over the years. Originally Australian breeders used European strains (Merinos were orignally from Spain) but breeders also used some South African strains - the Karoo Marino for example - to create the world class sheep we have today.

well thanks for sharing that was interesting and very informative......

True but too late.

It's the "moving on" part that most of us will find impossible to do, I think.

I'd agree with that I think there will be many countries that drag the chain.

well thanks for sharing that was interesting and very informative......

You're welcome - there was an old saying "Australia rides on the sheep's back" meaning the wool trade was our number one export once, not now, but it saved our economy and built it up until we developed manufacturing. Now we just mine stuff and sell it, manufacturing has just about died here, sadly.

Jeez I really got off track didn't I? :eek:

sorry editec but i don't see what free trade has to do with new world order

NWO = one government and one currency

international trade always existed without any world reserve currencies or world banks or any such crap

NWO = bad

free trade = good

nwo-001.jpg

Forum List

Back