British primatologist Jane Dame Jane says Donald Trump's antics remind him of chimpanzee

British primatologist Jane Dame Jane says Donald Trump's antics remind him of chimpanzee

"Donald Trump has dominated headlines throughout the US election campaign, and it may be down to his monkey-like antics, renowned British primatologist Dame Jane Goodall says.
"In many ways the performances of Donald Trump remind me of male chimpanzees and their dominance rituals," she said."

And this is shocking to you? Don't you god-is-dead types all think you are a bunch of chimpanzee anyway? Accord to your darwin views, you people ARE animals.... right? Doesn't that make Trump the best option for you people?

It always gives me a chuckle when evolutionists call people animals.... the irony is non-stop with you people.

• Banned

"Donald Trump has dominated headlines throughout the US election campaign, and it may be down to his monkey-like antics, renowned British primatologist Dame Jane Goodall says.
"In many ways the performances of Donald Trump remind me of male chimpanzees and their dominance rituals," she said."

And this is shocking to you? Don't you god-is-dead types all think you are a bunch of chimpanzee anyway? Accord to your darwin views, you people ARE animals.... right? Doesn't that make Trump the best option for you people?

It always gives me a chuckle when evolutionists call people animals.... the irony is non-stop with you people.
real talk

The problem for Trump is this isn't chimp society, it is human society. In human society humans have to learn to temper animlistic urgers, like grabbing the genitals of females just because you want to, or telling a 12 year old girl (when Trump was 59 years old) he'd be dating her in ten years.

In human society Trump is a lecherous pervert. Better he should go live with the chimps where he fits in.

The problem for Trump is this isn't chimp society, it is human society. In human society humans have to learn to temper animlistic urgers, like grabbing the genitals of females just because you want to, or telling a 12 year old girl (when Trump was 59 years old) he'd be dating her in ten years.

In human society Trump is a lecherous pervert. Better he should go live with the chimps where he fits in.

Yeah, Bill Clinton has been waiting with his harem for ages for Donald to join them. Oh wait, you people thought Clinton's grabbing and fondling, and groping and raping, was "his private life" and none of our concern.

Left-wing logic:

Saying it = bad.

Doing it = private life, and a vast-right-wing-conspiracy.

Yeah, Bill Clinton has been waiting with his harem for ages for Donald to join them. Oh wait, you people thought Clinton's grabbing and fondling, and groping and raping, was "his private life" and none of our concern.

Left-wing logic:

Saying it = bad.

You derps seem to have hit your head again.

Bill Clinton isn't running for anything, all of his indescretions were vetter 20 years ago. And HRC was a victim as well. This proclivity by conservative to attack Bill Clinton seems to be just more brain sauve to soothe your minds because you have nothing on HRC. The problem is nobody cares about what happened 20 years ago with BC. But it's a great placebo that cons take daily so whatever makes you feel better go with it.

I remember when Jane Goodall was kind hot looking.

I suspect that's why she earned her fame all those decades ago.

Left-wing logic:

Saying it = bad.

You derps seem to have hit your head again.

Bill Clinton isn't running for anything, all of his indescretions were vetter 20 years ago. And HRC was a victim as well. This proclivity by conservative to attack Bill Clinton seems to be just more brain sauve to soothe your minds because you have nothing on HRC. The problem is nobody cares about what happened 20 years ago with BC. But it's a great placebo that cons take daily so whatever makes you feel better go with it.

A: I don't care. Bill Clinton, and Hillary Clinton, are both scum. They are scum that are married together. Hillary defended Billy, that makes everything he did, just as accountable to her.

B: Bill Clinton will be back in the White House where he will cause problems again, if Hillary wins.

C: Scandals follow the Clinton around liked flies on poop. Most of the scandals that have happened since Obama came to office, have all been tied to Hillary.

So, you can rationalize your fly attracting poop candidates all you want. I don't give a crap. You give a crap, and crap is what you are voting for. That's your choice. Not mine.

Going Native in a Big Way

Gorilla Girl Goodall claims that baboons are better hung.

Forum List

Back