British paratrooper charged with rape of six-year-old Austrian girl

Vikrant

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2013
The U.S.
Very sad ...

---

Austrian prosecutors said on Wednesday that they have charged a British soldier for allegedly breaking into a local family's house and sexually abusing their six-year-old daughter.

The paratrooper, 30, who has not been named, has been charged with rape and grievous sexual abuse of a minor, said Hansjoerg Mayr, public prosecutor in the western Austrian state of Tyrol.

"The trial will start on March 10," Mr Mayr said. The defendant faces up to 10 years in prison if convicted.

The soldier, who was taking part in a week of ski training in the Alps, was tackled by the girl's father in the house in Neustift during the alleged incident late last year, and has been in Austrian custody ever since.

He is serving with 7th Parachute Regiment Royal Horse Artillery.

British paratrooper charged with rape of six-year-old Austrian girl - Telegraph

So what's the point here? Of all the thousands of child rape incidents that occur on this planet every day, why are you narrowing in on a "paratrooper?" I'd write about all the queers raping children on this planet, but there seems to be a double standard at USMB.

So what's the point here? Of all the thousands of child rape incidents that occur on this planet every day, why are you narrowing in on a "paratrooper?" I'd write about all the queers raping children on this planet, but there seems to be a double standard at USMB.

Exactly! Like these tragic stories:

Gay dad jailed for extremely depraved sex abuse of son Gay Star News

My gay father rsquo s sexual abuse was swept under the carpet says victim - Telegraph

Gay Adoptive Father Faces Arraignment in Abuse Case EDGE Boston MA

As more and more "gay marriages" take place resulting in more and more adoptions by these gay couples we can surely expect to see more and more such stories.

Sad?? Yes: for the girl and family. Pure evil on the part of the scum paratrooper!!

Greg

You mean like this??

Child molestation and pedophilia occur far more commonly among homosexuals than among heterosexuals on a per capita basis, according to a new study.

Report Pedophilia more common among 8216 gays 8217

That may be a statistical correlation but it does not negate the responsibility of the individual in any way. We do not know if the paratrooper was gay or not and it should make no difference in the eyes of the law as to his guilt. Sure: it's not "PC" because it often leads to the mistaken belief that all homosexuals are child molesters, just as with the Church there is a general denigration of the whole church because of the actions of some perverted priests, though such denigrations seems to be quite acceptable. OK: who said the PC crowd weren't hypocrites, but two wrongs don't make a right.

Greg

Exactly! Like these tragic stories:

Gay dad jailed for extremely depraved sex abuse of son Gay Star News

My gay father rsquo s sexual abuse was swept under the carpet says victim - Telegraph

Gay Adoptive Father Faces Arraignment in Abuse Case EDGE Boston MA

As more and more "gay marriages" take place resulting in more and more adoptions by these gay couples we can surely expect to see more and more such stories.

Statistically, yes. Just as you have more problems with Child Support the greater the number of marriage breakdowns.

Greg

I'm from San Francisco, born and raised, and I don't ever remember a protest march by queers against numerous chapters of NAMBA existing in the Bay-Area. Their meetings were large and included as one of their venues, the San Francisco Public Library main branch auditorium. The city's taxpayers footed the bill. I refuse to use the "L" in NAMBA, which was added as an afterthought in the 1980's. It's supposed to stand for "Love," as if there's any aspect of love in terrorizing and raping children. That's how sick many (or should we say most) homosexuals are. It's a pervasive aspect of their mental illness.

At one time, and it wasn't that long ago, The American Psychological Association gave a clinical definition of homosexuality as "emotional immaturity." It'd come from Freud. So as far as clinicians were concerned, homosexuality was degenerate behavior on the part of people who refused to grow up. Then Act Up came on station, invading an annual meeting of The American Psychological Association, screaming, ranting, smashing chairs, breaking glass, smashing vials of human blood on the walls, and yelling down the proceedings, all with the goal of proving they weren't emotionally immature.

So pervasive has been the fascist queer lobby under Clinton and Obama, that today the ASA kowtows to the radical queer left's every demand. They went so far as redefining homosexual pedophilia as an "orientation" a few years ago, and why not? Actual or wishful pedophilia is the most overwhelming driving aspect of the mental illness known as homosexuality. Public outrage changed that wishful queer thinking beau coup quick, and ensured that the ASA from that day hence had zero credibility as a professional medical mouthpiece.

So this is the demographic that wants to "marry" so they can legally get their hands on little boys via adoption. This is the demographic that's done back flips for 15 years trying to legalize homosexual pedophilia. This is the demographic that has no problem with 200 homosexual child rapists meeting down at the library. And this is the demographic that wants to get their hands on little boys...for what reason exactly?

Last edited:
I'm from San Francisco, born and raised, and I don't ever remember a protest march by queers against numerous chapters of NAMBA existing in the Bay-Area. Their meetings were large and included as one of their venues, the San Francisco Public Library main branch auditorium. The city's taxpayers footed the bill. I refuse to use the "L" in NAMBA, which was added as an afterthought in the 1980's. It's supposed to stand for "Love," as if there's any aspect of love in terrorizing and raping children. That's how sick many (or should we say most) homosexuals are. It's a pervasive aspect of their mental illness.

At one time, and it wasn't that long ago, The American Psychological Association gave a clinical definition of homosexuality as "emotional immaturity." It'd come from Freud. So as far as clinicians were concerned, homosexuality was degenerate behavior on the part of people who refused to grow up. Then Act Up came on station, invading an annual meeting of The American Psychological Association, screaming, ranting, smashing chairs, breaking glass, smashing vials of human blood on the walls, and yelling down the proceedings, all with the goal of proving they weren't emotionally immature.

So pervasive has been the fascist queer lobby under Clinton and Obama, that today the ASA kowtows to the radical queer left's every demand. They went so far as redefining homosexual pedophilia as an "orientation" a few years ago, and why not? Actual or wishful pedophilia is the most overwhelming driving aspect of the mental illness known as homosexuality. Public outrage changed that wishful queer thinking beau coup quick, and ensured that the ASA from that day hence had zero credibility as a professional medical mouthpiece.

So this is the demographic that wants to "marry" so they can legally get their hands on little boys via adoption. This is the demographic that's done back flips for 15 years trying to legalize homosexual pedophilia. This is the demographic that has no problem with 200 homosexual child rapists meeting down at the library. And this is the demographic that wants to get their hands on little boys...for what reason exactly?

"Gay parades" are the very picture of the level of total depravity foundational within the "gay" community and I'm not one bit surprised that NAMBA (I like your idea of removing the "L") is embraced by the LGBTP "community" ("P" for pedophile). The glue that holds this group together is their lust for deviant sex. Nothing more and nothing less!

I have nothing against paratroopers. They are fine people in general. That was just a news item.

A 16-year old British boy rapes a 46-year old woman. What is happening to UK?

---

A 16-year-old boy has been charged in connection with the alleged rape of a 46-year-old woman.

The woman was allegedly pushed to the ground and raped by a stranger in the early hours of Wednesday.

Greater Manchester police said officers were called to Manchester Road, Heywood, Rochdale, at about 1.25am.

The woman was taken to Fairfield General hospital, where she reported having been attacked at the junction of Birnam Grove and Argyle Street.

A police spokesman said a 16-year-old boy had been charged with rape and attempted rape and was due to appear at Rochdale magistrates court on Monday.

He asked witnesses who may have seen anyone in the area to get in touch with them.

Anyone with information was asked to contact the serious sexual offences unit on 0161 856 1741 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.

Boy 16 charged with rape of woman in Rochdale UK news The Guardian

Forum List

Back