British Navy sailors charged in gang rape

I am running out of category for reporting rape cases in UK because rape seems to be a serious problem in UK in all walks of life. So for the time being I am sticking this unfortunate story in here.

---

Woman, 34, raped in Glasgow city centre

A 34-year-old woman was raped in Glasgow city centre in the early hours of Friday, police have said.
The woman was in Cadogan Street at about 05:00 when she was attacked by a man.
Police said it was understood that the victim, her friend and the man then boarded a number 61 bus on Hope Street at about 06:18.
The man was described as in his 20s, sallow-skinned and wearing dark clothing.
Det Insp Diane Caldwell said: "We are looking to speak to anyone that was travelling on the number 61 bus around this time who may have witnessed a disturbance involving two women and a man.
"Officers are carrying out inquiries locally, examining CCTV and patrols have been stepped up around the city centre to provide reassurance to members of the public."

Woman 34 raped in Glasgow city centre - BBC News

Horrific!

---

Three of four British Navy sailors charged in connection with an alleged gang rape in our region are looking to go home. After two days of testimony from several witnesses, a Nova Scotia Supreme Court judge has made a decision. Global’s Natasha Pace reports.

3 British Navy sailors charged in alleged gang rape can return home to U.K. Globalnews.ca

You're in Nova Scotia?

I am in San Francisco, CA.

How about you, are you in Nova Scotia?

I would think an Indian might not want to talk about gang rape, unless of course it is self-critique.

Are your racist "sensibilities" hurt? :)
Knock yourself out you race pimp:

According to some estimates, a rape takes place in India every 20 minutes. The documentary explains why the figure is so high: the quiet dignity of the victim’s parents contrasts with the chilly detachment of Mukesh Singh, who drove the bus and shows not a shred of remorse for the sexual torture and murder of their daughter. The Minister for Parliamentary Affairs believes that the film is an “international conspiracy to defame India”, but what it really does is expose the profoundly misogynist culture that creates men such as Singh. The fact that ministers are more concerned about the country’s reputation than the safety of half the population does the same.

Horrific!

---

Three of four British Navy sailors charged in connection with an alleged gang rape in our region are looking to go home. After two days of testimony from several witnesses, a Nova Scotia Supreme Court judge has made a decision. Global’s Natasha Pace reports.

3 British Navy sailors charged in alleged gang rape can return home to U.K. Globalnews.ca

You're in Nova Scotia?

I took the reference to "in our region" to mean you were there.

No I'm in Carolina but I've been to Nova Scotia several times.
Was just thinking about that last week; it's a great time of year to be there.

Meathead,

This thread is about UK not India. I know racist scums get butt-hurt when something unflattering is posted about white countries. That is something that they need to work on. Even an uneducated person like you should know that UK ranks very high on rape and pedophilia. Even their politicians were engaged in rape, sodomy and torture of children. There are threads on this forum that cite credible news sources to support that. Even Theresa May their Home Secretary issued a statement which stated that pedophilia and rape is deeply rooted in the British society.

I know you would have loved to hear all this about a non-white country. Tough luck! This is why being racist is a bad proposition. It simply gives you high blood pressure.

Horrific!

---

You're in Nova Scotia?

North or South Carolina?

Horrific!

---

You're in Nova Scotia?

No you aren't. You were most likely deported from the UK back to India, which is why you post these passive-aggressive threads in order to attack the nation that threw you out.

Meathead,

This thread is about UK not India. I know racist scums get butt-hurt when something unflattering is posted about white countries. That is something that they need to work on. Even an uneducated person like you should know that UK ranks very high on rape and pedophilia. Even their politicians were engaged in rape, sodomy and torture of children. There are threads on this forum that cite credible news sources to support that. Even Theresa May their Home Secretary issued a statement which stated that pedophilia and rape is deeply rooted in the British society.

I know you would have loved to hear all this about a non-white country. Tough luck! This is why being racist is a bad proposition. It simply gives you high blood pressure.
Sorry Bud. Indians and Arab Muslims have the most backward attitude toward women, but the Indians definitely exceed all others when it come to gang rape.

A truly disgusting culture in this, and several others aspects.

Horrific!

---

You're in Nova Scotia?

North or South Carolina?

Why North of course. Haven't you noticed my complete sentences? :rofl:

Meathead,

Sorry Bud. Indians and Arab Muslims have the most backward attitude toward women, but the Indians definitely exceed all others when it come to gang rape.

"Indians and Arab Muslims"... :lmao:

No wonder he's called Meathead.

Meathead,

"Indians and Arab Muslims"... :lmao:

No wonder he's called Meathead.

I rolled my sleeves up and I was going to knock some sense in that bigot's head but then I saw your post. You summed it up nicely. I do not think I need to write anything further :)

Horrific!

---

You're in Nova Scotia?

North or South Carolina?

Why North of course. Haven't you noticed my complete sentences? :rofl:

You are lucky that your are from North because you then do not have to deal with Nikki Haley's donuts :)

Horrific!

---

You're in Nova Scotia?

No you aren't. You were most likely deported from the UK back to India, which is why you post these passive-aggressive threads in order to attack the nation that threw you out.

There is nothing passive or aggressive about this thread. This thread simply seeks to discuss a burning topic in UK. However I understand that your racist mind is disturbed by unflattering news items about UK. That is your problem to work on.

I have never attempted to immigrate to UK. There is nothing there for an Indian immigrant to begin with. From what I understand, your country is geared towards facilitating immigration from countries like Pakistan with whom UK maintains better ties.

Last edited:
Meathead,

If you want to see something disgusting, stand in front of a mirror.

New Topics

Forum List

Back