British Muslims set up center to monitor criticism of Islam

The fact remains that Jews have pressed long and hard to alter the values which are core to Western culture to their own end.
What these values are? Hard core antisemitism is among them?
Anything Jews disagree with or do not benefit their diaspora are "Anti-Semitic".
Pogroms and expelling them from European countries are also antisemitism in quotes I suppose. So, does that belong to Western values?

I am still waiting for Herr Vondreck to provide us with examples "values which are core to western culture" which "jews have pressed long and hard to alter" -----
""anything jews disagree with..." is not an answer-----in the lingo of his gutter, it is
a "cop-out" used to conceal an empty head

The fact remains that Jews have pressed long and hard to alter the values which are core to Western culture to their own end.
Anything Jews disagree with or do not benefit their diaspora are "Anti-Semitic".
Pogroms and expelling them from European countries are also antisemitism in quotes I suppose. So, does that belong to Western values?

I am still waiting for Herr Vondreck to provide us with examples "values which are core to western culture" which "jews have pressed long and hard to alter" -----
""anything jews disagree with..." is not an answer-----in the lingo of his gutter, it is
More likely it will be so called Christian and nationalistic things.

Have you addressed the article I posted? I am waiting for that response as well.

Forum List

Back