British Muslims demand insulting Islam be outlawed

Don't wait for the mainstream media to ask him to explain it. They won't. This silence from the media has led to emboldening some muslims and liberals into actually claiming there were Muslims on the Mayflower!!! ha! ha! Where will it end?
Are you really that retarded Jeremiah??

You must suffer from reading comprehension because no one is saying that muslims came over on the Mayflower. That would be ludicrous.

What I originally said was that I know a muslim women who's father is a muslim; and her mother a non muslim, was a descendent of people who came over on the Mayflower.

And that the woman was raised to be muslim by her father.

Thus by blood line though her mother's side.

She qualified to be a member of the Mayflower organization.

And so is all of her children and their children.

Do you understand now?? .. :cool:

"...In his annual Ramadan statement released yesterday Barack Obama claimed that, 'Islam has always been a a part of America...'"
I would really be interested in hearing the President explain how Islam has always been a part of America.

Sounds like one heckuva stretch of imagination and logic to this observer...

Me too. Did they give us light? flight? the auto? Did they build a bridge? highway? railway? Did they cure something? discover something?
I hadn't heard.....

Last edited:
I wonder if the Brits are foolish enough to ever cave in to such a demand? Hope not.

They are foolish enough. Foolish and spineless.

2nibgnc.jpg

Muslims played role in nation’s history

One veteran of the battles of Concord and Bunker Hill was a freed slave named Peter Salem, who is alleged by some historians to have been Muslim, based on his last name, which is similar to the Arabic name Saleem. Other Continental soldiers with Islamic names include Salem Poor, Yusuf Ben Ali, Bampett Muhamed, Francis Saba and Joseph Saba.

In 1777, Morocco was the first nation to recognize our fledging country following the Declaration of Independence. In recognition of Morocco’s friendship, in 1790, South Carolina’s Legislature granted special legal protections to a group of Moroccans stranded in our state.

Did Muslims fight in the Civil War in order to end slavery? At least one is known to have done so. Muhammad Ali ibn Said (also known as Nicholas Said), formerly enslaved in the Middle East, immigrated to the U.S. in 1860 and enlisted in the famed all-African-American 55th Massachusetts Regiment in 1863, where he rose to the rank of sergeant before war’s end.

Did Muslims Fight in the Continental Army? | loonwatch.com

Don't wait for the mainstream media to ask him to explain it. They won't. This silence from the media has led to emboldening some muslims and liberals into actually claiming there were Muslims on the Mayflower!!! ha! ha! Where will it end?
Are you really that retarded Jeremiah??

You must suffer from reading comprehension because no one is saying that muslims came over on the Mayflower. That would be ludicrous.

What I originally said was that I know a muslim women who's father is a muslim; and her mother a non muslim, was a descendent of people who came over on the Mayflower.

And that the woman was raised to be muslim by her father.

Thus by blood line though her mother's side.

She qualified to be a member of the Mayflower organization.

And so is all of her children and their children.

Do you understand now?? .. :cool:

So you admit there were no "muslims" on the Mayflower then? Good enough. I'm not interesting in what she has managed to finagle her way into so long as she isn't claiming muslim ancestory on the Mayflower! Understood? Thanks. - Jeri

So you admit there were no "muslims" on the Mayflower then? Good enough. I'm not interesting in what she has managed to finagle her way into so long as she isn't claiming muslim ancestory on the Mayflower! Understood? Thanks. - Jeri
You really are a total Idiot. :cuckoo:

I never said there was muslims on the Mayflower so there is nothing to admit.

And being born to a family is not 'finagling" into anything.

How freakin stupid can one person be......... :eusa_hand:

Muslims played role in nation’s history

One veteran of the battles of Concord and Bunker Hill was a freed slave named Peter Salem, who is alleged by some historians to have been Muslim, based on his last name, which is similar to the Arabic name Saleem. Other Continental soldiers with Islamic names include Salem Poor, Yusuf Ben Ali, Bampett Muhamed, Francis Saba and Joseph Saba.

In 1777, Morocco was the first nation to recognize our fledging country following the Declaration of Independence. In recognition of Morocco’s friendship, in 1790, South Carolina’s Legislature granted special legal protections to a group of Moroccans stranded in our state.

Did Muslims fight in the Civil War in order to end slavery? At least one is known to have done so. Muhammad Ali ibn Said (also known as Nicholas Said), formerly enslaved in the Middle East, immigrated to the U.S. in 1860 and enlisted in the famed all-African-American 55th Massachusetts Regiment in 1863, where he rose to the rank of sergeant before war’s end.

Did Muslims Fight in the Continental Army? | loonwatch.com

All of which have nothing to do with Islamists trying to alter western society into their own perverted version of law: Sharia.

If you crave to live under such laws, there are plenty of Middle Eastern countries you can move to.

All of which have nothing to do with Islamists trying to alter western society into their own perverted version of law: Sharia.

If you crave to live under such laws, there are plenty of Middle Eastern countries you can move to.
Naw, I think I will just continue to live here and work to implement change through the political process; voting, courts, changing laws, and helping to elect politicians sympathetic to the muslim agenda.

Ya know, democracy at work........ :cool:

Last edited:

Naw, I think I will just continue to live here and work to implement change through the political process; voting, courts, changing laws, and helping to elect politicians sympathetic to the muslim agenda.

Ya know, democracy at work........ :cool:
Sharia ain't democracy, Sunnibunni.

Racist nitwits like Jeremiah don't have a clue about the mixed ancestry of Americans.

I grew up in the southwest were most people have at least 1 native american in their family tree. .. :cool:

Yes, there are a lot mixed in with native American in TN as well. Not so many here. A few, but not a lot. The melungeons are mixed in wtih native American and American negro as well as the middle eastern blood. My huband is the only one of his generation as dark as he was. But at the last funeral I attended I studied his cousins. They hall have light olive skin, a middle eastern trait.

Her ancestors came over on the Mayflower and eventually settled in Cape Cod, Mass.

Their names are listed in the Mayflower ships log book.

Several generations later when the American Revolution broke out her family fought on the American side for independence from the British..

Thus, she is qualified to be a full member of both the Mayflower Association and the Daughters of the American Revolution.

And she is undoubtably a muslim convert. Those who did come on the Mayflower, came because they practiced a form of Christianity unwelcome in Britian at the time. They didn't come because they were muslims.

Miss Sunshine is a product of a liberal education. She was indoctrinated into the "revised version of american history." ...........the mayflower muslims......... ha! ha!

You are an idiot and further you can't read. I have not in any post claimed there were muslims on the Mayflower. But anywhere down the line someone whose ancestry goes back to the mayflower could have married a muslim, had a child, and reared that child to be a muslimg. That is also true of the Revolution. The colonists had been here over 100 years before the demanded independence from Britain. You continue to make Christians look stupid AND racist.

And for what it's worth, Sunni and I are friends. We have been friends a fair amount of time. We started as friends and we will end as friends.

My ex and her sister were 1/16 Seminole Indian and on the tribal roles.

They both looked liked like regular white girls.

Except they had the Indian facial trait of high cheek bones.

And for what it's worth, Sunni and I are friends. We have been friends a fair amount of time. We started as friends and we will end as friends.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1lJFlB-89Q]Oh, behave.. - YouTube[/ame]

Genes don't have a religion. No one is 'born' Presbyterian, Buddhist, Shinto or anything else. Religion is a choice. The greatest misfortune is that most people do not experience it as a choice because of the manner in which religion is presented. It is an insult to the human soul.

Forum List

Back