British Muslims demand insulting Islam be outlawed

Still haven't gotten over your humiliation yet? I know numbers can be difficult... :eusa_whistle:

You see, this is your problem. You think you are humiliating people by calling them poopy head, and you somehow believe that means you won the debate.

There was no "debate." You said something that was obviously inaccurate. I pointed this out to you, as did several other people, and you got all prickly and defensive. That's it.

Let it go. Move on.

Why dont you go ahead and post my "prickly and defensive" response then for everyone to read? Oh thats right, that never happened. You on the other hand, were a bitch from your first post, as usual. What i said was absolutely accurate, but you dont have the ability to comprehend simple concepts, therefore you were confused and lost. For the record, i could give 2 shits about that conversation. Im on your case because ive noticed your pattern. You are without question the biggest troll ive ever witnessed on any forum. Perhaps there have been more hatable trolls, but you do it way more than anyone. Its like a sickness with you.

Last edited:
First rule of the USmessageboard.... Unkotare is a **** whos never made a single good point in her miserable life, so never take her seriously.

Is your constant use of the feminine pronoun in reference to me supposed to be some kind of misogynistic insult? Why would you feel the need to expose yet another flaw in your character that way?

Well i may be misogynistic, but youre a cunty bitch, so i guess we're even.

You're not helping your case, dopey. Referring to me as if I were a female in the hopes that it will be taken as an insult just proves you are a low-life as well as an idiot. Why do you hate women?

You see, this is your problem. You think you are humiliating people by calling them poopy head, and you somehow believe that means you won the debate.

There was no "debate." You said something that was obviously inaccurate. I pointed this out to you, as did several other people, and you got all prickly and defensive. That's it.

Let it go. Move on.

Why dont you go ahead and post my "prickly and defensive" response then for everyone to read? .

There are several pages (on another thread you seem to be avoiding for some reason :eusa_whistle:) where said prickly defensiveness is on full display. As I said, I was not the only one to point out your ridiculously obvious error in reasoning. Instead of being an adult and accepting you had been wrong, you got the undergarments in a bunch and started lashing out in all directions. You're not representing yourself well here at all. By all means, keep revealing more and more flaws in your character if you really feel the need to.

Britain Bans Freedom Fighters

June 27, 2013 By Robert Spencer

spencer-geller.gif

Wednesday morning I received an official letter from the British Home Office, notifying me that I would not be allowed to enter the country on the grounds that “your presence here is not conducive to the public good.” My colleague Pamela Geller received a similar letter. We had planned to lay a wreath at a memorial to British soldier Lee Rigby, who was beheaded by Islamic jihadists on a Woolwich street on May 22. But it is not conducive to the public good in Britain to oppose jihad violence and Islamic supremacism.

For that is why the ban came down. The Home Office’s letter to me said:

You are reported to have stated the following:

[Islam] is a religion and is a belief system that mandates warfare against unbelievers for the purpose for establishing a societal model that is absolutely incompatible with Western society because media and general government unwillingness to face the sources of Islamic terrorism these things remain largely unknown.

I said no such thing, of course. I generally speak and write in coherent English. But the point is clear enough. I certainly have pointed out that Islam mandates warfare against unbelievers. This is not really a controversial point to anyone who has studied Islam at all. One man who has done so has said that “Islam isn’t in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant. The Koran should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on earth.”

Britain Bans Freedom Fighters | FrontPage Magazine

Sorry bout that,

1. The *End Times* which could be very near will come about mostly to rid the earth of islam, God does not appreciate satans covert/overt actions with this movement to take over the world, one day, islam will suffer horribly.
2. This is no joke, islam will bring in the end of the world as we know it.
3. Jesus shall return to un-do islam in the world.
4. Jesus will not have a world filled with crazed Islamic crazy people.
5. Praise Jesus Christ!
6. Praise the Lord......

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

I'd read the piece before you post it.

The participants, who also travelled from several parts of European cities, were led in a peaceful and colourful mile-long march by Hazrat Peer Alauddin Siddiqui. This is the fourth consecutive gathering for the biggest Melaad-un-Nabi (PBUH) of British Pakistanis in Britain but this year it was dedicated to “protect the honour and legacy of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH)”. Speakers included interfaith leaders from Christian, Hindu, Sikh, and Jewish religions and parliamentarians from Conservative, Labour and Liberal Democrats. Sardar Attique Khan, former Azad Kashmir prime minister, was the chief guest of the rally.

Perhaps you could retitle the thread, "Jews demand end to anti-Islam speeches".
This event was about peace, love and understanding but you seem disinterested in this and more interested in hate.

Sadly, people of your kind kindle and encourage conflict where none is needed.

Oh, almost forgot about the lack of British press coverage.
There was nothing to write about, even for the very right wing, anti Muslim daily mail, so no one bothered to carry it.

Only the extremist groups reported the story.

The British empire is a sack of pure filth. We should have never given our ancestors the excuse to die for those scumbags. They can be nuked off the earth as far as I'm concerned. Pure filth. Let them rot in their politically correct stupidity. Ditto for the rest of Europe.

The British empire is a sack of pure filth. We should have never given our ancestors the excuse to die for those scumbags. They can be nuked off the earth as far as I'm concerned. Pure filth. Let them rot in their politically correct stupidity. Ditto for the rest of Europe.

Stop beating around the bush and just say how you really feel about it.

Stop beating around the bush and just say how you really feel about it.

Your sarcasm is appreciated.

I do get too emotional. It's a weakness.

That said, the UK is a police state. I've been there, up and down.

The thing is, once their politically correct bullshit allows fundie Muslims to exercise their sub-human behavior, the police state in the UK will not act like the Swedish Police. They will not ticket burning cars. They'll come in armed and they will kill. That's what police states do. This P.C. bullshit has consequences.

So if we hurt their feeling they will cut off our heads.
And if we say they are extremists because they cut off our heads..... they will cut off our heads.

Nice comments - it's a pity you're all basing them on a lie.
The story never actually happened in the way the OP suggests.

As I mentioned; if there was the slightest sniff of an anti Muslims story, the daily mail would have splattered it all over their front page but there was nothing to print so even they couldn't manage a headline from it.

I have to be honest - if you make your political points based on lies - your argument must be a bit shit.

I'm not some Islam hating asshole. Just saying. What I won't tolerate though is political correctness for their filthy sharia law. I won't tolerate acid in the face of young women, rape or any of that bullshit. Europe seems very keen on allowing this kind of stupidity.

Here is a hint: If you European dogs would actually reproduce more then you wouldn't have these Islamic dogs causing trouble you stupid bastards.

I'm not some Islam hating asshole. Just saying. What I won't tolerate though is political correctness for their filthy sharia law. I won't tolerate acid in the face of young women, rape or any of that bullshit. Europe seems very keen on allowing this kind of stupidity.

Here is a hint: If you European dogs would actually reproduce more then you wouldn't have these Islamic dogs causing trouble you stupid bastards.

Hey R.C. check this thread out and feel free to add to it...:eusa_angel:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/234044-political-correctness-the-scourge-of-our-times-5.html

Forum List

Back