British Muslims demand insulting Islam be outlawed

And she is undoubtably a muslim convert. Those who did come on the Mayflower, came because they practiced a form of Christianity unwelcome in Britian at the time. They didn't come because they were muslims.
Are you really that dense??

Her father was muslim and she was raised muslim.

So no, she isn't a convert. ... :cool:

They ARE that dense. They fuckin' think the Revolution was last week!

She would not have to be a muslim convert. Her mother likely married a muslim. Whether the mother converted or not, the children were muslims.

And where did the muslim her mother married come from... the native American Indians?

It could have happened anytime in the lineage between the Revolution and current day. It did not have to happen in Mayflower times or even in Revolutionary times. There have been several generations since and in any one an ancestor of hers could have married a muslim. It could have been her mother, grandmother, great grandmother, etc. But she is still a DAR because one farther back the line was in the Revolution. Stop being so concrete.

Why would any non muslim woman be so stupid as to marry a muslim man? She think getting beat sounds like fun or what? Or maybe it's that stylish black sheet she has to wear... :eusa_hand:

And where did the muslim her mother married come from... the native American Indians?

It could have happened anytime in the lineage between the Revolution and current day. It did not have to happen in Mayflower times or even in Revolutionary times. There have been several generations since and in any one an ancestor of hers could have married a muslim. It could have been her mother, grandmother, great grandmother, etc. But she is still a DAR because one farther back the line was in the Revolution. Stop being so concrete.

Why would any non muslim woman be so stupid as to marry a muslim man? She think getting beat sounds like fun or what? Or maybe it's that stylish black sheet she has to wear... :eusa_hand:

American women marry muslim men all the time. If you want the reason ask one of them.

American women marry muslim men all the time. If you want the reason ask one of them.
I'm asking you... you incapable of answering?

I'm asking you... you incapable of answering?

Evidently you are... which makes you a coward.

The Islamophobes here don't realize that the ships captains of the Nina and Pinta, on Columbus's first journey to the Americas.

Were two muslim brothers named Martín Alonso Pinzón and Vicente Yáñez Pinzón. .. :cool:

The Islamophobes here don't realize that the ships captains of the Nina and Pinta, on Columbus's first journey to the Americas.

Were two muslim brothers named Martín Alonso Pinzón and Vicente Yáñez Pinzón. .. :cool:

And they do not realize the extent to which people traveled before the current day. Many an American has ancestry in other lands, even other races. I have researched it and am convinced that my husband was a Melungeon, meaning that my children have middle eastern blood, native american, and even some negro. The middle eastern came from a shipwreck on the east coast. Those people never got back home, and came to KY because of the discrimination that was going on the eat coast. People thought my husband was a negro he was so dark, but he had eurpean features, like most Melungeons do. And my son looks middle eastern. It is just uncanny how middle eastern he looks, and he finds it hilarious that he has DNA from the 'cradle of civilization.' LOL

Last edited:
Racist nitwits like Jeremiah don't have a clue about the mixed ancestry of Americans.

I grew up in the southwest were most people have at least 1 native american in their family tree. .. :cool:

I know a lot of British women who are married to Muslim men, also some American women, South African women, etc., who are married to Muslim men. They marry them because there is nothing essentially different between a Muslim man and a Christian man, or Jewish man, etc. It is just a difference in religion. The vast majority of Muslim men (and women) are not extremists. The women I know who have married Muslim men are educated, professional women who married educated, professional Muslim men. I know many such couples who have been married for 20, 30 years or so. They have raised their families and live just like anyone else. Thinking that all Muslims are extremists and fundamentalists simply displays a great deal of ignorance. These women dress and live like all modern women. Their husbands don't beat them; they don't cover. Your ideas about how most Muslim people live are incorrect.

As far as the OP, I would suggest it would be a good idea to consider the source of this article. I highly doubt that if a protest of 25,000 people in England, anywhere in England, about any topic would be overlooked by the mainstream media. Either this event didn't happen at all, or the numbers have been highly exaggerated, and it was 250 or 2500 people at most.

I have been in countries outside the US where there were relatively small protests or demonstrations (a few hundred, meaning 200 - 300 people), and, yet, the media, like the BBC or CNN, reported that there was a demonstration of thousands or hundreds of thousands. Completely wrong.

Last edited:
Muslims move into a country and as their numbers grow they start demanding that their rights supersede the rights of the people in the country that they are infiltrating.
They will be issuing the exact demands in the USA that they have everywhere else as soon as there are enough of them to start pushing.
They will be successful according to the extent we roll over in the name of political correctness.

The only thought I have when I see group of religious fanatics protesting and demanding their beliefs take precedent over any nation's laws is, "what a napalm moment..........."
:eusa_whistle:

What hole have you been living in? The Mayflower came here in 1620. They American Revolution was over 100 years later. God dog, you are dense. American had been colonized for quite some time before the Revolution happened.
Her ancestors came over on the Mayflower and eventually settled in Cape Cod, Mass.

Their names are listed in the Mayflower ships log book.

Several generations later when the American Revolution broke out her family fought on the American side for independence from the British..

Thus, she is qualified to be a full member of both the Mayflower Association and the Daughters of the American Revolution.

And she is undoubtably a muslim convert. Those who did come on the Mayflower, came because they practiced a form of Christianity unwelcome in Britian at the time. They didn't come because they were muslims.

Miss Sunshine is a product of a liberal education. She was indoctrinated into the "revised version of american history." ...........the mayflower muslims......... ha! ha!

Last edited:
Muslims move into a country and as their numbers grow they start demanding that their rights supersede the rights of the people in the country that they are infiltrating.
They will be issuing the exact demands in the USA that they have everywhere else as soon as there are enough of them to start pushing.
They will be successful according to the extent we roll over in the name of political correctness.

very true... the tolerance Islam demands today will not be reciprocated when their numbers are large enough..... learn from Europes mistakes!

Racist nitwits like Jeremiah don't have a clue about the mixed ancestry of Americans.

I grew up in the southwest were most people have at least 1 native american in their family tree. .. :cool:

I am not speaking of native americans, I know plenty. I am speaking of Muslims on the Mayflower. It never happened and that is why you cannot provide a link for your claim, Sunni. Put up the link or shut up. It is that simple! - Jeremiah p.s. for the hundredth plus time....Islam is not a race. Accusation of being racist is groundless. Thanks.

Last edited:

very true... the tolerance Islam demands today will not be reciprocated when their numbers are large enough..... learn from Europes mistakes!

True... such reciprocity is not their strong suit... but, who cares, we're just Dhimmi's... ;-)

Sorry Barack, but there were no Muslims on the Mayflower

rwww.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/11683*Cached
SimilarJun 5, 2009 – Speaking at the University of Cairo, President Barack Hussein Obama said that Americans are indebted to Islam for the great contributions ...

In his annual Ramadan statement released yesterday Barack Obama claimed that,

“Islam has always been a a part of America.”

Really?
From the White House website:

On behalf of the American people, Michelle and I want to extend our best wishes to Muslims in America and around the world. Ramadan Kareem.

Ramadan is a time when Muslims around the world reflect upon the wisdom and guidance that comes with faith, and the responsibility that human beings have to one another, and to God. This is a time when families gather, friends host iftars, and meals are shared. But Ramadan is also a time of intense devotion and reflection – a time when Muslims fast during the day and pray during the night; when Muslims provide support to others to advance opportunity and prosperity for people everywhere. For all of us must remember that the world we want to build – and the changes that we want to make – must begin in our own hearts, and our own communities.

These rituals remind us of the principles that we hold in common, and Islam’s role in advancing justice, progress, tolerance, and the dignity of all human beings. Ramadan is a celebration of a faith known for great diversity and racial equality. And here in the United States, Ramadan is a reminder that Islam has always been part of America and that American Muslims have made extraordinary contributions to our country. And today, I want to extend my best wishes to the 1.5 billion Muslims around the world – and your families and friends – as you welcome the beginning of Ramadan.

I look forward to hosting an Iftar dinner celebrating Ramadan here at the White House later this week, and wish you a blessed month.

Of course, this is just another crackpot claim by America’s most radical far left president. In fact, Islam had nothing to do with the founding of this great nation.

Family Security Matters supplies the facts:

Sorry, Mr. Obama, but there were no Muslims among the passengers on the Mayflower or the settlers at Jamestown. Muslims were conspicuously absent from the ranks of George Washington’s Army of the Revolution and played no role in the creation of the American republic – - save for the fact that the new country’s first declaration of war was against the forces of Islam in the form of the Barbary pirates.1

Despite popular folklore, few Muslims numbered among the 12 million black Africans who were shipped to the New World from the 17th to 19th centuries. The Muslims, in fact, were not the slaves but the slave traders. Senegalese educator Amadou-Mahtar M’Bow has written that in 1587 a shipload of Moriscos (Spanish Moors) landed in a coastal area of South Carolina. The Moors, he contends, migrated to the mountains of eastern Tennessee and western North Carolina where they established colonies.

Last edited:
"...In his annual Ramadan statement released yesterday Barack Obama claimed that, 'Islam has always been a a part of America...'"

I would really be interested in hearing the President explain how Islam has always been a part of America.

Sounds like one heckuva stretch of imagination and logic to this observer...

Don't wait for the mainstream media to ask him to explain it. They won't. This silence from the media has led to emboldening some muslims and liberals into actually claiming there were Muslims on the Mayflower!!! ha! ha! Where will it end?

Forum List

Back