British Muslims demand insulting Islam be outlawed

It is the same for Germany. I saw a video of a German woman who began to cry out in the streets during a huge gathering, Germany! Germany! What has happened to you and why did you allow Islam to do this?

The video would give you the chills. To see the citizens of Europe one by one declaring they want their nations back and Islam back. No wonder western media wants to avoid the news out of Europe. It's all bad!

In the case of Germany, I am guessing that it all began during the period 1950s-1970s when the Germans were bringing-in Turks by the bushel-ful as so-called Guest Workers. A lot of 'em stayed, and they, and the Pakistanis emmigrating to the UK from former Imperial domains, and the Algerians and Morrocans flooding France in their own post-colonial period, all served to warp the demographics over there a bit - not significantly, but noticeably, nevertheless.

I find it extraordinary, that such a small minority in any of those countries (except for concentrations in places like Londonistan) can make such a big noise, but that seems to be the nature of the beast - aggressive, obnoxious, intolerant, and all of that - embedded in their ancient writings and philosophy.

Rightly or wrongly, frankly, I perceive Islam to be largely incompatible with The West.

Last edited:
The lines are already there in American jurisprudence. Cases have been decided decades ago. Murder is a crime. So if you want to push the issue, then knock yourself out. I'm guessing those guys valued their lives which is why they apologized. But they were not out of bounds legally insulting mohammed or islam.

I beg your pardon but they didn't do either. These men merely mentioned Islam in a discussion and were threatened in a lawsuit. I value my life but I wouldn't back down to a Muslim threatening me with a lawsuit if I don't be quiet. You must be kidding me! This is my country! They just get to live here....... for now. - Jeri

A lawsuit. LOL. The precedent is there.
Freedom of speech versus blasphemy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you don't like what I say about your religion and you threaten a lawsuit, I'm going to say 'knock yourself out.' I might have a different response if my life is threatened.

Right. You would. I wouldn't. It is what it is. - Jeri

As a Daughter of the American Revolution,
I personally know a muslim woman who wears the hijab and is the only muslim member of the DAR

She also belongs to some ancestors of the Mayflower ship organization but I don't remember the name. .. :cool:

She would have to be a convert. There were no Muslims on the Mayflower. Thanks.

What hole have you been living in? The Mayflower came here in 1620. They American Revolution was over 100 years later. God dog, you are dense. American had been colonized for quite some time before the Revolution happened.

I personally know a muslim woman who wears the hijab and is the only muslim member of the DAR

She also belongs to some ancestors of the Mayflower ship organization but I don't remember the name. .. :cool:

Incorrect Poindexter.

Her DAR / Mayflower mother married an arab.

Her father was a muslim and she was raised muslim.

Plus, now her muslim daughters can join the DAR / Mayflower organizations if they want as full members. .. :cool:

She's a liar. Tell her I said so! - Jeri

As a Daughter of the American Revolution,

It is all based on ancestry. So, it is possible. My children are son and daughter of the Revolution through my line, but they have middle eastern blood, and likely some Indian, and African as well through their father's line.

What hole have you been living in? The Mayflower came here in 1620. They American Revolution was over 100 years later. God dog, you are dense. American had been colonized for quite some time before the Revolution happened.

There were no Muslims on the Mayflower. Link please.

- Jeremiah

Incorrect Poindexter.

Her DAR / Mayflower mother married an arab.

Her father was a muslim and she was raised muslim.

Plus, now her muslim daughters can join the DAR / Mayflower organizations if they want as full members. .. :cool:

She's a liar. Tell her I said so! - Jeri

You are an idiot. Here let me tell you I said so: You are an idiot.

We have long thought Sunni is here to make muslims look bad. I am now convinced Jeremiah is here to make Christians look stupid.

Multiculturalism has failed in every country that adopted it. It isn't working in England, France, Germany, Sweden, not even in the United States. It's just a failure everywhere its been tried.

Her ancestors came over on the Mayflower and eventually settled in Cape Cod, Mass.

Their names are listed in the Mayflower ships log book.

Several generations later when the American Revolution broke out her family fought on the American side for independence from the British..

Thus, she is qualified to be a full member of both the Mayflower Association and the Daughters of the American Revolution.

Her ancestors came over on the Mayflower and eventually settled in Cape Cod, Mass.

Several generations later when the American Revolution broke out her family fought on the American side for independence from the British..

Thus, she is qualified to be a full member of both the Mayflower Association and the Daughters of the American Revolution.

It's al takeyya ( Islamic approved Lie ) or a link. Which shall it be today, Sunni boy? You call it. - Jeri

Yes, this is true. It is about your ancestry and not about who you are today. Many generations have passed since that time and therefore there can be many who are members. My original ancestor in this country came in the 1600s. He was a Loyalist and was on the Virginia Register, so I could be a member of the Virginia Society. He had nothing to do with the Revolution and, in fact, disinherited his son who joined Bacon's Rebellion, an early revolt agains the crown. But it was through his line that I have an ancestor who was a Revolutionary. 100 years AFTER he came here. Honest to God, I don't know why people don't remember that America was colonized long before there was a revolution. And the thinking of the day was VERY divided, maybe even moreso than it is today. In any case they didn't step off the Mayflower Constitution in hand.

Edited to add: There were actually some black revolutionaries. A chapter in TN recently decorated their graves.

Last edited:

And she is undoubtably a muslim convert. Those who did come on the Mayflower, came because they practiced a form of Christianity unwelcome in Britian at the time. They didn't come because they were muslims.

And she is undoubtably a muslim convert. Those who did come on the Mayflower, came because they practiced a form of Christianity unwelcome in Britian at the time. They didn't come because they were muslims.

She would not have to be a muslim convert. Her mother likely married a muslim. Whether the mother converted or not, the children were muslims.

I wonder if the Brits are foolish enough to ever cave in to such a demand? Hope not.

I wish that all of Europe would do what the Netheralands did. As a Daughter of the American Revolution, I never though I would see the day when feudalism looked to be the only hope of the world. If you look closely at coutries where muslims have become more than half the population they have voted in an islamic theocracy and systematically persecuted those who belong to other religions. They could do that here under the right circumstances. But in the UK, the monarch can do away with Parliament. We have no such mechanism that would take back our country.

The hell we don't. In fact, we have a "mechanism" to prevent it in the first place...

icon1_zpsd22d34ad.jpg

She would not have to be a muslim convert. Her mother likely married a muslim. Whether the mother converted or not, the children were muslims.

And where did the muslim her mother married come from... the native American Indians?

Are you really that dense??

Her father was muslim and she was raised muslim.

So no, she isn't a convert. ... :cool:

And where did the muslim her mother married come from... the native American Indians?

It could have happened anytime in the lineage between the Mayflower times or the Revolution and current day. It did not have to happen in Mayflower times or even in Revolutionary times. There have been several generations since and in any one of those generations an ancestor of hers could have married a muslim. It could have been her mother, grandmother, great grandmother, etc. But she is still a DAR because one farther back the line was in the Revolution. Stop being so concrete.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back