British MP Tom Watson To Glenn Beck: 'You Are A Bigot'

I imagine that looking at US political scene from the outside it must look more than just a little nuts.

Glen Beck is but a part of that nuttiness.

The world has been taking notice of Beck? One (Labor - read left of the far left in US politics) from some backwater (West Bromwich East, does anyone know where that is without using google? Unless you live there, I bet not)....

Yet again, the HuffPuff speaks and the moron listens.

If you took a poll in the UK asking 'who is Glen Beck', I would bet the number who could answer that would be less than 1,000.

Fail&Won'tGo's new uniform:

images

The world has been taking notice of Beck? One (Labor - read left of the far left in US politics) from some backwater (West Bromwich East, does anyone know where that is without using google? Unless you live there, I bet not)....

If you took a poll in the UK asking 'who is Glen Beck', I would bet the number who could answer that would be less than 1,000.

Who the fuck is Tom Watson? :eusa_eh:

In a perfect world, I would love to see everyone just like Glenn Beck! The man has love in his heart, and gratitude in his soul. I am a true fan and can't seem to quit watching his show. Very moving and very informative....:)

I was hoping you'd know.

Where the hell is West Bromich? And why does it have an East?

Most importantly, why does the opinion of some UK backwater MP matter to anyone other than the 15 people who voted for him?

:lol:

I was hoping you'd know.

Most importantly, why does the opinion of some UK backwater MP matter to anyone other than the 15 people who voted for him?

West Bromwich is a town just to the north of Birmingham. Like any other town it splits down into what are called electoral wards. This nonentity, 'cause I assume he is a Labourite, is the MP for the east ward of the town.

Since when has anybody taken ANY politician's opinion seriously. We all know when MPs have nothing to say. Their lips move!

I was hoping you'd know.

West Bromwich is a town just to the north of Birmingham. Like any other town it splits down into what are called electoral wards. This nonentity, 'cause I assume he is a Labourite, is the MP for the east ward of the town.

Since when has anybody taken ANY politician's opinion seriously. We all know when MPs have nothing to say. Their lips move!

Well, the American left grab hold of any small straw to save them from sinking into the abyss of irrelevance. :lol::lol:

Forum List

Back