British 'Man' Will Be First To Give Birth Thanks To FB Sperm Donor

Or you could just move on with your lives understanding you cannot control everything and everyone in the universe.
Or we can vote and have our legislators fight to end the practice of so-called 'doctors' who take advantage of mentally disturbed individuals for profit by lying to them and convincing them that mutilation will help their situation.

Sure, go with that, get that boy in Britain.
This crap is going on here too.
It starts with the tranny restrooms for Mochelle Obama and pretty soon they're complaining about wanting to get pregnant. Next they're going to demand the right to have a half human half dog child.

So much to fear, so little time, but I'll be sure to add this to the very bottom of the list.

"I'M FOUR MONTHS PREGNANT'
British man, 20, will be the first to give BIRTH thanks to sperm donor he found on Facebook

Hayden Cross plans to have baby before returning to complete the transition process, which will remove his breasts and ovaries

WORLD EXCLUSIVE
BY RACHEL DALE
7th January 2017, 9:58 pm
NOW
PROUD Hayden Cross today becomes the first British man to reveal: “I’m pregnant.”

The former Asda worker, born a girl 20 years ago, is legally male and has begun hormone treatment.

NEWS GROUP NEWSPAPERS LTD
Expecting . . . dad-to-be Hayden Cross reveals baby bump

Hayden used an anonymous sperm donor he found on Facebook

Frank confession . . . Dad-to-be says ‘I want kid now, then it’s back to transition’
But he put his transition on hold to have a baby with donor sperm.

Hayden, who lives in Gloucester and is four months pregnant, said: “I want the baby to have the best.

“I’ll be the greatest dad.”

Dad-to-be Hayden found a sperm donor on Facebook to make himself pregnant after putting his gender change on hold.

Hayden, born a girl 20 years ago, had lived as a man for three years and was taking male hormones — but was desperate to have a baby.

The unemployed former Asda worker asked the NHS to freeze his eggs before he completed his full transition, in the hope he might have children years later."

British dad-to-be says he 'wanted a baby' so he got 'sperm donor from Facebook'

The poor child is going to have a very difficult time growing up.

This type should be put into a special camp for those who are fucked-up in the membrane. It's a disgrace that psychologically unbalanced people like this are allowed to have children, the poor child will be psychologically abused from day one.

Or you could just move on with your lives understanding you cannot control everything and everyone in the universe.
Or we can vote and have our legislators fight to end the practice of so-called 'doctors' who take advantage of mentally disturbed individuals for profit by lying to them and convincing them that mutilation will help their situation.

Sure, go with that, get that boy in Britain.
This crap is going on here too.
It starts with the tranny restrooms for Mochelle Obama and pretty soon they're complaining about wanting to get pregnant. Next they're going to demand the right to have a half human half dog child.

So much to fear, so little time, but I'll be sure to add this to the very bottom of the list.

Nobody fears these people, they're psychologically unbalanced and they need professional help.

Men can't have babies. Only women can have babies. This proves the person having the baby is a woman not a man. End of lesson now get back in your straight jackets.

Exactly she is a biological woman, a biological woman is not a man, even if it gets a dick attached to it, it's still a biological woman, men do not have wombs and ovaries.

Men can't have babies. Only women can have babies. This proves the person having the baby is a woman not a man. End of lesson now get back in your straight jackets.

Exactly she is a biological woman, a biological woman is not a man, even if it gets a dick attached to it, it's still a biological woman, men do not have wombs and ovaries.
Thank goodness, can you imagine two biological units having PMS at the same time, in the same room living together? There would be blood every where...!!

Forum List

Back