British hostages executed

Bootneck

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2008
England
THE bodies of two Britons, believed to be among five hostages kidnapped by Iraqi militants two years ago, have been handed over to the UK authorities in Baghdad.

Disclosing the “distressing development” in a surprise statement yesterday, David Miliband, the foreign secretary, said that it was “a terrible moment of uncertainty and fear” for the men’s families.

The remains of two bodies were handed over by the Iraqi government late on Friday. Forensic examinations are under way to establish their identities and the causes of death.

“Our immediate thoughts are with the families of five Britons taken hostage in Baghdad in May 2007,” Miliband said. “As would be the case with any development of this kind, they will fear the worst for their loved ones.”

Two British hostages die in Iraq - Times Online

God knows what these poor souls went through for two years at the hands of these exponents of the religion of peace and tolerance. May they rest in peace.

THE bodies of two Britons, believed to be among five hostages kidnapped by Iraqi militants two years ago, have been handed over to the UK authorities in Baghdad.

Disclosing the “distressing development” in a surprise statement yesterday, David Miliband, the foreign secretary, said that it was “a terrible moment of uncertainty and fear” for the men’s families.

The remains of two bodies were handed over by the Iraqi government late on Friday. Forensic examinations are under way to establish their identities and the causes of death.

“Our immediate thoughts are with the families of five Britons taken hostage in Baghdad in May 2007,” Miliband said. “As would be the case with any development of this kind, they will fear the worst for their loved ones.”

God knows what these poor souls went through for two years at the hands of these exponents of the religion of peace and tolerance. May they rest in peace.

Amen.

You pays your money and you takes your chances, that is always part of the calculus when you go places where they tend to see people of a different religious faith as little more than targets of opportunity.

When you are part of an occupation force in a foreign country, you take a risk.

But I do feel sorry for their family

Fuck off you scrote! They were civilians! Let me assure you. Their families would not want your pity. They would rather spit on you and your kind.

Last edited:
At least they are able to bring their bodies home. A man was taken hostage who is from Spokane almost fifteen years ago and they have never found his body. I am sorry they had to die but at least they are not being tortured and god knows what else anymore.

The bodies have now been identified as Jason Creswell and Jason Swindlehurst, two of the bodyguards accompanying IT consultant Peter Moore. Whether the remaining three are still alive remains to be seen.

The bodies of two Britons handed over to UK authorities in Iraq have been identified as those of Jason Creswell and Jason Swindlehurst. Skip related content
The pair were among five British hostages kidnapped in Baghdad two years ago.

The remains of Mr Creswell, originally from Glasgow, and Mr Swindlehurst, originally from Skelmersdale, Lancashire, were handed over to the UK embassy in the Iraqi capital on Friday.

They were among four bodyguards seized along with their client, computer consultant Peter Moore, in May 2007.

The five were taken by a Shi'ite militant group from inside an Iraqi finance ministry building.

The others bodyguards are known only by their first names, Alan, from Scotland, and Alec, from South Wales.

Forensic tests were carried out on the remains to identify the victims.

Foreign Secretary David Miliband said his thoughts were with the relatives of the men.

The three other captives still missing were in "grave danger", he added.

A Foreign Office spokeswoman said they had informed the families "with deep regret".

She added: "We continue to do everything we can towards the safe release of the other hostages."

Mr Moore's father, Graeme, described the wait for confirmation as "torture" - but said his thoughts were now with the family members of the four other hostages.

Two Dead UK Hostages In Iraq Are Identified - Yahoo! News UK

At least they are able to bring their bodies home. A man was taken hostage who is from Spokane almost fifteen years ago and they have never found his body. I am sorry they had to die but at least they are not being tortured and god knows what else anymore.

Yes, that must be an awful situation. It prevents closure.

F-ing dirtbags. There should be an international kill on sight warrant out for these f-ing fundies. You don't bargain with snakes. You shoot them.:evil:

F-ing dirtbags. There should be an international kill on sight warrant out for these f-ing fundies. You don't bargain with snakes. You shoot them.:evil:

That's precisely what the SAS will do if they ever find them. Two headshots each one. Game over.

We never negotiate with those scum, therefore they will always eventually murder all British citizens that they kidnap.I would drop a bomb on the whole fucking lot of them.

Indeed. I'd rep if I could. Seems a nasty admin will not allow, so suck it up and just take my thanks for the post.

How much of a shame would it be if muslims in Britain started turning up dead?

Yes, difficult not to feel that way, but why lower ourselves to the level of these lowlife islamist fanatics. Our only problem is that we're not tough enough on those we know are the enemy within. Bleeding heart liberalists believe they have human rights.

Yes, difficult not to feel that way, but why lower ourselves to the level of these lowlife islamist fanatics. Our only problem is that we're not tough enough on those we know are the enemy within. Bleeding heart liberalists believe they have human rights.

My point exactly, it is as if the World expects that kind of behaviour from those animals but we hold ourselves to a higher standard.I am getting to the point where I think it would be justified to level a major city of theirs.Or let's leave the fuckers to get on with it altogether.

They will have peace now.

uk-flag.png

My point exactly, it is as if the World expects that kind of behaviour from those animals but we hold ourselves to a higher standard.I am getting to the point where I think it would be justified to level a major city of theirs.Or let's leave the fuckers to get on with it altogether.

I'd prefer the last of those options, particularly since they are making such a good job of killing each other. Would save us risking our necks on any more tours too. They're just not worth shit, Roomy.

Forum List

Back