British Heart Foundation finds that protein spikes bind to cells in the heart.

Yes, cardioactive. So, scrutinizing the "natural" spike that is identically reproduced by the mRNA "vaccine," there is first the virologist-psychopath, Baric, circa 1992:

30 Jan 2023 Post #23

We next link Baric's rabbit coronavirus to the furin-like RRYR sequence:

Rabbit Xenotropic and Polytropic Retrovirus Receptor 1B
'Positions 443-446: RRYR, positions 443-450 RRYRDTRR.'

Baltimore is Correct
Note that here are two furin-like sites in this spike: RRYR and RDTR, both flanked by arginines. How important are these arginines?

'Eminent US virologist David Baltimore is the co-discoverer of reverse transcriptase, an enzyme used in all PCR-based COVID tests among other things, and was awarded the 1975 Nobel Prize.
Baltimore told science writer Nicholas Wade, in a piece published in the Bulletin of Atomic Scientists, that the furin cleavage site pointed to a laboratory origin. "When I first saw the furin cleavage site in the viral sequence, with its arginine codons, I said to my wife it was the smoking gun for the origin of the virus," he said. His wife, Alice Huang, is a celebrated virologist who taught Professor Ebright. "These features make a powerful challenge to the idea of a natural origin for SARS2." '
(Markson, What Really Happened in Wuhan, p. 167, Scientists Speak Out)

This RRYR motif is also found in the breast- and lung-cancer protein, bcl-2.
'positions 106-10 RRYR.'
Alson noteworthy are two glycine zippers: 141-5 GVNWG and 233-7 GAYLG.

Next is the Michael Worobey's coelacanth retroviruses, and this very much a solid link to Baric's 'Rabbit Xenotropic and Polytropic Retrovirus Receptor 1B' above. Noteworthy is the shift in positions between this ancient fish (starting at position 440) and the rabbit (starting at position 443):

Coelacanth Xenotropic and Polytropic Retrovirus Receptor 1B
'positions 440-443 RRYR

Finally, there are two Worobey publications on viruses of coelacanth, and one from Indian authors. The foamy viruses of coelacanth are a subgenus of retrovirus:

(2012) Worobey Coelacanth Foamy Virus

(2016) Worobey Coelacanth Foamy Virus

India / HIV-1

So not only is there an RRYR link between Baric's rabbit virus and Worobey's coelacanth virus, there is an RRYR link to the very organism that produces ivermectin and the virus (phage) that infects it.

Streptomyces avermitilis Phage MA-4680 (phiSAV) Putative Endonuclease VII
'....RRYR.'

Streptomyces knew about the RRYR motif long before Baric, Worobey, The Elf, Big Farmer or anyone else. Ivermectin synthesis likely evolved via secondary metabolites of Streptomyces in order to deal with invading viruses.

So not only is there an RRYR link between Baric's rabbit virus and Worobey's coelacanth virus, there is an RRYR link to the very organism that produces ivermectin and the virus (phage) that infects it.

Streptomyces avermitilis Phage MA-4680 (phiSAV) Putative Endonuclease VII
'....RRYR.'

Streptomyces knew about the RRYR motif long before Baric, Worobey, The Elf, Big Farmer or anyone else. Ivermectin synthesis likely evolved via secondary metabolites of Streptomyces in order to deal with invading viruses.

What does this genetic connection (If I'm using the correct term) to the organism that produces ivermectin mean?

I'm familiar with the origin of ivermectin in the soil of Japan, and wonder about another similar drug, rapamycin in the soils of Easter Island.

What does this genetic connection (If I'm using the correct term) to the organism that produces ivermectin mean?

I'm familiar with the origin of ivermectin in the soil of Japan, and wonder about another similar drug, rapamycin in the soils of Easter Island.
Excellent reply. Easter Island's rapamycin came from Micromonospora. More on this later. tbc

Can you explain why healthy young people died of heart attacks before the pandemic and the vaccines?
Yes, there have always been cases of sudden cardiac arrest in supposedly young, healthy people. No one is trying to say otherwise. My question to you is, do you not believe the reported spike in total excess deaths in America and the EU? It isn't political organizations reporting this. Insurance actuaries are showing a spike in the number of unexpected, excess deaths. They are very significant, especially to corporations that pay death claims.

Most articles that touch on this situation, also report that this increase began at almost the exact same time that the vaccines were being rolled out. No, that does not prove the vaccines are culpable but neither can it be disproven without study and our governments are resisting that. The rumors, also called conspiracy theories, are that the vaccines are causing sudden death in otherwise young, healthy people. Those like yourself roll your eyes and put the accusations down to the subnormal intelligence of millions of people you disagree with.

Here's the thing though. All that would be required to shut this kind of theory down is a simple study by a trusted entity or maybe a collection of universities working together, to simply look at every unexpected sudden death in the younger population and record their vaccine status. If the vaccines played no role then the correlation will not be proven by this study. OTOH, if the numbers do indicate a possible connection, further study can be done to measure it qualitatively.

Do you know of any government, anywhere, that is taking this simple, cost-free step to disprove the connection of the vaccines to sudden deaths? I don't. Don't you even wonder why?

Errata. It's not Micromonospora. It's even better: Streptomyces hygroscopicus produces rapamycin. So now we have the same genus with which to look for triggers of rapamycin synthesis, just as the proposed synthesis by S. avermitilis of ivermectin by the phage that infects it (USMB search: MA-4680):

25 May 2017 Post #23
'....bacterial-fungal interaction'

So the linking fungus (Aspergillus) is also one that targets the lungs. This by default implicates (phages [italics}) that may infect Aspergillus.

We thank USMB's Peter Pilot for the Streptomyces inquiry. Otherwise, it may have taken much longer to make the Streptomyces connection to Huazhong University, first mentioned by Mindwars or Bottlecap in 2017 (USMB search). The Huazhong communist connection is a Hunter Biden connection via Metabiota in Nanaimo, British Columbia.

DA Hopwood co-authored a paper with the discoverer of ivermectin, Satoshi Omura (Nature (London) [1985] 314: 642). By at least 1994, DA Hopwood (John Innes Center, Norwich, UK) was collaborating with the communist Chinese from the Huazhong lab:

Ap 1994 Huazhong Agricultural University, Wuhan, Hubei Province, China / Streptomyces hygroscopicus Phage

So (Tammy Tainant), the virus infecting the producer of ivermectin came from Wuhan at least by 1994. Obviously because of the furin-like sequence RRYR from the MA-4680 phage, one would look for a similar one in S. hygroscopicus subsp. yinchangensis

Another paper from Huazhong:
S. hygroscopicus subsp. yinchengensis Gene Cloning System

We thank USMB's Peter Pilot for the Streptomyces inquiry. Otherwise, it may have taken much longer to make the Streptomyces connection to Huazhong University, first mentioned by Mindwars or Bottlecap in 2017 (USMB search). The Huazhong communist connection is a Hunter Biden connection via Metabiota in Nanaimo, British Columbia.

DA Hopwood co-authored a paper with the discoverer of ivermectin, Satoshi Omura (Nature (London) [1985] 314: 642). By at least 1994, DA Hopwood (John Innes Center, Norwich, UK) was collaborating with the communist Chinese from the Huazhong lab:

Ap 1994 Huazhong Agricultural University, Wuhan, Hubei Province, China / Streptomyces hygroscopicus Phage

So (Tammy Tainant), the virus infecting the producer of ivermectin came from Wuhan at least by 1994. Obviously because of the furin-like sequence RRYR from the MA-4680 phage, one would look for a similar one in S. hygroscopicus subsp. yinchangensis

Another paper from Huazhong:
S. hygroscopicus subsp. yinchengensis Gene Cloning System
I am totally a layman, but I did take 2 years of biology in college way back when.

In layman terms, what are your thoughts on rapamycin?

Are you suggesting above that covid or any other pathogen is developing an immunity to ivermectin? I'm probably reading too much into it...

I am totally a layman, but I did take 2 years of biology in college way back when.

In layman terms, what are your thoughts on rapamycin?

Are you suggesting above that covid or any other pathogen is developing an immunity to ivermectin? I'm probably reading too much into it...
Both rapamycin and ivermectin are produced by Streptomyces species, S. hygroscopicus and S. avermitilis, respectively. The notion is that both are responding to their own infections by synthesizing these two compounds.

Just as we have shown that S. avermitilis phage MA-4680 carries a furin-like 'RRYR', so does SARS-Cov-2 contain the furin cleavage site, PRRAR. Thus, the investigation by default will search for similar furin-like amino acid sequences in the phage of S. hygroscopicus, producer of rapamycin.

The idea remains that the furin cleavage site of SARS2 did not originate in nature, but from laboratory manipulation.

Yes, there have always been cases of sudden cardiac arrest in supposedly young, healthy people. No one is trying to say otherwise. My question to you is, do you not believe the reported spike in total excess deaths in America and the EU? It isn't political organizations reporting this. Insurance actuaries are showing a spike in the number of unexpected, excess deaths. They are very significant, especially to corporations that pay death claims.

Most articles that touch on this situation, also report that this increase began at almost the exact same time that the vaccines were being rolled out. No, that does not prove the vaccines are culpable but neither can it be disproven without study and our governments are resisting that. The rumors, also called conspiracy theories, are that the vaccines are causing sudden death in otherwise young, healthy people. Those like yourself roll your eyes and put the accusations down to the subnormal intelligence of millions of people you disagree with.

Here's the thing though. All that would be required to shut this kind of theory down is a simple study by a trusted entity or maybe a collection of universities working together, to simply look at every unexpected sudden death in the younger population and record their vaccine status. If the vaccines played no role then the correlation will not be proven by this study. OTOH, if the numbers do indicate a possible connection, further study can be done to measure it qualitatively.

Do you know of any government, anywhere, that is taking this simple, cost-free step to disprove the connection of the vaccines to sudden deaths? I don't. Don't you even wonder why?
As the sociopath-virologist, Ralph Baric has shown in 1992, coronavirus-infected rabbits experience sudden death and cardiac failure (before the occurrence of a cytokine storm [italics]).

Forum List

Back