British gang turf war…they are using guns in a country that confiscated them…right?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I don't know if this made one of my previous posts…but it came up as I was looking for gun crimes in Britain…of which they still happen at the same rate they did before the confiscation…….

Salford shooting: shocked locals see gang wars come to their door

But on Tuesday locals woke up to find their streets teeming with armed police, forensics officers, detectives and television cameras after the latest in a string of bloody shootings came to their doorstep.
“Shock is what everyone’s thinking – that, and hope that the perpetrator is caught and that the two victims are doing well,” said one woman, peering out of her front door down the cul-de-sac where a young mother and her seven-year-old son were shot at close range on Monday night.
The shooting, alarming for its callousness, is the 21st gun attack in Salford in 18 months. It follows four other shootings over the weekend in Bolton and Salford, the scenes of separate turf wars being played out between rival drugs gangs.

840.jpg

Salford shooting of mother and son linked to gangland murder of Paul Massey

Read more
This attack is being linked by detectives to the tit-for-tat violence in Salford, which has been bubbling under the surface for more than a year.
The feud burst into the open in July with the murder of Salford’s “Mr Big”, Paul Massey, who was shot dead on the drive of his family home in Clifton, four miles away. His killer remains at large.
“If it’s owt to do with Paul Massey, people won’t say nowt. They’ll be too scared of reprisals,” said one elderly woman walking her dog, who asked not to be named because “that’s how it is”.

Forum List

Back