British engineer hacked to death on his South African farm

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
British engineer hacked to death on his South African farm
The Telegraph, UK ^ | 26 Nov 2012 | Dan Newling

British engineer hacked to death on his South African farm - Telegraph

A British engineer who moved to South Africa after "falling in love with the country" has been brutally murdered on his remote farmstead.

Mr Preece's daughter-in-law has told how a gang of three robbers poisoned the couple's large pack of guard dogs before breaking into the house.

Since the country's first fully democratic elections in 1994, more than 3,000 white, mainly Afrikaans, farmers have been killed in their homes.

The so-called "farm attacks" are part of the wave of criminality that has engulfed the country in recent years, something criminologists blame of a number of factors...

Africans love to kill and chase out the brains that make their countries work. They're idiots.

Last edited:
Are you still whining about what goes on in Africa. Any statistics for this one or are you going by random acts of violence? What do events in Africa have to do with here? Are you gonna blame this one on the whole population too or do you think its an assassin ordered by an African government?

Last edited:
  • Banned
They should welcome brains and build schools. Honestly,,,,Both sides need to learn not to be racist against the other or that won't go away. One side won't stop being racist as long as the other is gunning for it.

Calling someone racist for bringing up a concern will just breed anger.

Last edited:
A British engineer who moved to South Africa after "falling in love with the country" has been brutally murdered on his remote farmstead.

Bet you aren't feeling the love anymore? I guess you wouldn't, since you're dead.

I wonder why blacks call each other ******. It has a terrible meaning. I wonder if they realize that is part of the English language and not "Ebonics"? Or do they really just think of themselves that way?

Bet you aren't feeling the love anymore? I guess you wouldn't, since you're dead.

Yeah...

He "fell in love with the country", but he had a pack of guard dogs?

White people are kind of fucking stupid. We load up on vicious dogs, guns, etc. Oh, but we LOOOOVE them blackies...

That ain't news. If whites were to hack up a black - now thats news :confused:

All hell would break loose if it was the other way around. You see a white person saying a word to a black = news for weeks talking about whites being racist! Blacks can play the knock out game and slaughter whites by the thousands= not a fucking word.

Me thinks Matthew and William Joyce is the same person too many similarities in the writing.

As in america, black on white violence in africa is ten times as common as white on black.

They just want to be left the hell alone.Leave our country and take your culture with you.Thats all we ask,leave us tyhe hell alone.

Forum List

Back