British education system among worst in the world

Dating a 13 year old is a little odd, but still socially acceptable. Trying to date a 12 year old makes you a pedophile. There's a huge difference between liking younger women and being a pedophile.

The topic, which you started (without providing any actual evidence for) is the British Education System. Exactly what does that have to do with pedophilia?

And, FYI: The Brit system ranks higher than ours. They have primary (5-10), secondary (11-17) and further (17+). You're totally and completely wrong on every single point.

Idiot.

I like how when you are wrong you automatically resort to insults. Tisk tisk.

I agree with Dr G.... You're a sock puppet.

Stop whining. And get back in the drawer.

The topic, which you started (without providing any actual evidence for) is the British Education System. Exactly what does that have to do with pedophilia?

And, FYI: The Brit system ranks higher than ours. They have primary (5-10), secondary (11-17) and further (17+). You're totally and completely wrong on every single point.

Idiot.

I like how when you are wrong you automatically resort to insults. Tisk tisk.

I agree with Dr G.... You're a sock puppet.

Stop whining. And get back in the drawer.

Oh yeah, I'm a sock puppet, let me tell ya.

Solace, judging by your OP, it appears that you are the one who should go back to school.

Infants attend primary school between the ages of 5 and 11. After which, depending on which county they live in, they take their 'eleven plus', a test that determines whether or not they're eligable to attend a grammar school, otherwise they attend a comprehensive. Pupils attend one of the two institutions to study for their GCSE exams until they are sixteen. There is no, and never has been any mixing of infants and young adults in the classroom.

The purpose of a school uniform is to instill equality amongst pupils. So there's no style conflicts that will distract them from their education. To accomodate even the poorest of families, the cost of a school uniform is strictly governed by law. They're robust and cheap. And it should come as no surprise that the majority of the commonwealth has adopted this approach.

I agree that the British education system may seem stuffy and archaic to outsiders, but the development of its methods and practices are, or have been, copied and adopted around the world, including America.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back