British Doctors on Strike...welcome to the Doctor as government clock puncher, coming to U.S.

The doctors will be forced to work?

There's a thought.
Well the fact is that they wont. In fact many of them are so pissed off with this government that they are resigning. We will have to import more overseas Doctors to make up the numbers.
Awesome. What could go wrong. You'll get the crappy, criminal docs who can't work in their own countries.

Maybe they can find some doctors in all those muzzies they are letting destroy their nation
We have many Muslim Doctors and other healthcare professionals and they do an outstanding job. I expect that the same is true in the US as well you stupid regressive cow.

My doc in Princeton, NJ is a Muslim from Turkey. Graduated from Northwestern U medical school. Has received "Top Doc" status for many years and recognized by Rutgers University for his research on auto-immune disease.

He's also one of the best doctors I've ever had. My ENT is a black man from Kenya. Not kidding. He's probably a Muslim too.

Muslim immigrants are given preferential treatment at medical schools in the us.

Because they pay cash.

The doctors will be forced to work?

There's a thought.
Well the fact is that they wont. In fact many of them are so pissed off with this government that they are resigning. We will have to import more overseas Doctors to make up the numbers.
Awesome. What could go wrong. You'll get the crappy, criminal docs who can't work in their own countries.

Maybe they can find some doctors in all those muzzies they are letting destroy their nation
We have many Muslim Doctors and other healthcare professionals and they do an outstanding job. I expect that the same is true in the US as well you stupid regressive cow.

My doc in Princeton, NJ is a Muslim from Turkey. Graduated from Northwestern U medical school. Has received "Top Doc" status for many years and recognized by Rutgers University for his research on auto-immune disease.

He's also one of the best doctors I've ever had. My ENT is a black man from Kenya. Not kidding. He's probably a Muslim too.

Yeah sure...

Yep.......they spend all their youth acquiring the knowldge they need to save the life of your family members and to keep you healthy.....and for the sacrifice of their youth the left wing regressives want them to become nothing more than glorified, government, 40 hour clock punchers......

So when you are sitting in that waiting room, praying to whoever you may pray to that your young child will be blessed with a miracle, and that you would give anything for that miracle to happen........and then the Doctor makes that miracle possible...after spending their youth learning how to make the miracle happen....

Then.....the left wing regressive will say....yeah...but why should the Doctor be paid so much.....

Left wing regressives are insane...

Junior doctors' strike: All-out stoppage 'a bleak day' - BBC News

Read the article. This is a strike by junior doctors, 1/3 the actual number of doctors. NHS says it is coping well.

Now, genius, jump across the pond to America and see what is happening here: There are docs in many areas of this country that refuse to take any kind of insurance anymore. Many docs are cutting back on the insurance carriers they will take.

So, the strike in England will be over but the American docs who stop taking insurance isn't going to change. It's just going to grow.
The current government would love to implement an American system of healthcare.

You mean the ACA? It has worked well in the short run but UH is pulling out of many markets here in the States.
They want an insurance based service which will generally favour the better off. Most of them have interests in Private healthcare. Private care is already available in the UK but too expensive for most.

Yep.......they spend all their youth acquiring the knowldge they need to save the life of your family members and to keep you healthy.....and for the sacrifice of their youth the left wing regressives want them to become nothing more than glorified, government, 40 hour clock punchers......

So when you are sitting in that waiting room, praying to whoever you may pray to that your young child will be blessed with a miracle, and that you would give anything for that miracle to happen........and then the Doctor makes that miracle possible...after spending their youth learning how to make the miracle happen....

Then.....the left wing regressive will say....yeah...but why should the Doctor be paid so much.....

Left wing regressives are insane...

Junior doctors' strike: All-out stoppage 'a bleak day' - BBC News

Someone hasn't a clue how single-payer would work in the U.S., not to mention why the doctors in the UK are on strike.

Intercontinental Ignorance: Coming soon to a RW thread near you.

Yeah sure...

If you ever should visit New Jersey you will see a large population of Indians, Turks, and Asians, especially in northern Jersey. And, this will amaze you, many have POST graduate degrees. Shocking, I know!

Yeah sure...

If you ever should visit New Jersey you will see a large population of Indians, Turks, and Asians, especially in northern Jersey. And, this will amaze you, many have POST graduate degrees. Shocking, I know!

Who would have though that you could train a Muslim up to do a useful job ? Our health service would collapse without them.

Yeah sure...

Who would have though that you could train a Muslim up to do a useful job ? Our health service would collapse without them.
Make up your mind, taint. Are they useful, or not?

Yeah sure...

Make up your mind, taint. Are they useful, or not?

4d67676f2478e5cdb64b3008e06f51da.jpg

Forum List

Back