British cops in full retreat as Muslim herd overwhelms them in streets

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Oh yes...no wonder the left wants tens of millions more of these animals brought here. They're FAR BETTER at defeating the cops than the typical American leftist!!!

This is gonna work out SO WELL in the West.

Oh yes...no wonder the left wants tens of millions more of these animals brought here. They're FAR BETTER at defeating the cops than the typical American leftist!!!

They're at mid-point all shouting "Palestine" for reasons I'm not sure.

Anyhow, how pathetic, what a great example of the Politically Correct police, impotent and in then retreat. The easy way to deal with these feral savages is rubber bullets, rubber batons, water cannon, then rounding them all up and dragging them to cells and dealing with them.

See? Most cops are pussies if they dont have a substantial upper hand.

As long as none of us working class American citizens have guns to protect ourselves, it's good. Cuz we all know that we are much more violent than any other culture, because ranchers carry sidearms...

Nice work UK. You fools have brought this all on yourselves.

Obama wants to bring that to America, well the Globalists Plan is to bring that to all Industrialised Western nations.

America is witnessing some of it now, but with the Organised Agitators violently disrupting The Donald and vandalising property and being aggressive with American police.

I can't see why these violent thugs can't just be all shot myself, society would be better if all of them were shot.

Are you condoning the behaviour of the thugs?

Just pointing out what pussies cops are when they dont have a sizable advantage.

Doesn't he always do so?

Most times hating the police because that sort just hates the police.

. Won't happen in America... It will be the final defeat of the left in America if it comes here, so they won't let it reach this fever pitch, because If they do, then they are done. America is far from this happening here, and if it does, the libs will finally be outted, and removed from power forever. It may be fixing to happen to them now, because a lot of what goes on in the world has been what they also want here. Not gonna happen.

Doesn't he always do so?

I despise most cops.

Just pointing out what pussies cops are when they dont have a sizable advantage.

It's nothing to do with having a sizable advantage, it's to do with Political Correctness.

If you had say 100 feral savages and 20 police with machine-gun's, you'd have 100 dead feral savages in no time.

Doesn't he always do so?

I despise most cops.

That's what I meant, again you side with the feral savages.

It's nothing to do with having a sizable advantage, it's to do with Political Correctness.

If you had say 100 feral savages and 20 police with machine-gun's, you'd have 100 dead feral savages in no time.

Bullshit. They know they would be overwhelmed so they ran.

Doesn't he always do so?

I despise most cops.

I didnt side with the cops. I said I despise most of them.

Bullshit. They know they would be overwhelmed so they ran.

No it's you who are full of bullshit.

Doesn't he always do so?

I despise most cops.

I didnt side with the cops. I said I despise most of them.

When the SHTF people will know who's side your sort are on.

Forum List

Back