British Bishop Fined for Questioning Holocaust

The Jews demand that everyone believe in their bizarre zionist fantasy they call the holocaust.

To the extent that they put people in prison for not accepting the official zionist version of history and truth.

This makes me wonder; what are the zionist jews trying to hide? :doubt:

Last edited:
Jews love "civil rights", but only when they benefit Jews:

Bishop fined €12,000 for denying Holocaust

I see the case was in Regensburg. I believe the Jewish population in Regensburg Germany is about zero. Certainly none of them had anything to do with the court. None of them had anything to do with drafting the law.
So we can conclude that you are a sack of shit.

there are almost 1000 jews in the jewish community in regensburg. just a fyi.

I see the case was in Regensburg. I believe the Jewish population in Regensburg Germany is about zero. Certainly none of them had anything to do with the court. None of them had anything to do with drafting the law.

All it takes is ONE Jew yelling anti-semitism and the guilt ridden german goyim snap to attention.

germany has a lot of guilt to ride. that's why germany has special laws which restrict free speech when it concerns the holocaust.

if you say this in germany in a public speech:
"I believe there were no gas chambers […] I think that 200,000 to 300,000 Jews perished in Nazi concentration camps […] but none of them by gas chambers”

then you are not only a moron but you will be prosecuted for being a moron.

germany has a lot of guilt to ride. that's why germany has special laws which restrict free speech when it concerns the holocaust.

"I believe there were no gas chambers […] I think that 200,000 to 300,000 Jews perished in Nazi concentration camps […] but none of them by gas chambers”

If you say Sieg Heil in Germany you can be arrested, and also if you give the nazi salute.

If arrested, British neo-nazis used to get round this by claiming that they were only pointing out a seagull to their friends.

That's a bad thing, how? I wish we could fine people here for being morons.

How many of them can speak German fluently? How many of them sit on the judiciary?
The OP is a canard. It has nothing whatsoever to do with Jews.

How many of them can speak German fluently? How many of them sit on the judiciary?

ahem, german jews can speak german fluently. glad i could help you with that serious question.

That's a bad thing, how? I wish we could fine people here for being morons.

You'd make a fortune (and that's just from me).

ahem, german jews can speak german fluently. glad i could help you with that serious question.

Ahem, 90+% of the Jewish community in Germany is made up of Russians. Glad I could help you look like an ignorant boob.

Forum List

Back