British Aviation at a stand still

Another example of the threats we still have. Of course the libs will rant how this is nothing more then a scare tactic.

Exactly---"nothing to worry about" or "Bush turned them into what they are".
Be prepared to hear one of those two mantras ---or nothing .

It would be nice to find out the terrorists were nailed by the government tapping the terrorists phone and listening to their calls

Another example of the threats we still have. Of course the libs will rant how this is nothing more then a scare tactic.

Now RSR, you know that this was whipped out to counter the Lieberman loss in Connecticut, right? I mean, if the anti-war crowd is going that hard after a Democrat, imagine how hard they'll go after the Republicans in this election cycle. All this was is a Karl Rove, George Bush plot to scare voters into voting Republican... again.

With that said, where the hell is my sarcasm tag?!?!

The MoveOn.org nuts are saying it is all a ploy by Pres Bush and Tony Blair. CSPAN was funny this morning as the libs called in and ranted.

Of course, if the plot succeeded and planes were blown out of the sky, these same nuts would have blamed Pres Bush for not doing his job.

The looney left cannot see past their hate and rage

The MoveOn.org nuts are saying it is all a ploy by Pres Bush and Tony Blair. CSPAN was funny this morning as the libs called in and ranted.

Of course, if the plot succeeded and planes were blown out of the sky, these same nuts would have blamed Pres Bush for not doing his job.

The looney left cannot see past their hate and rage

You know, for a couople of 'morons', the Pres and PM sure outsmart the left an awful lot.... that is if you believe what the left and conspiracy theorists cook up after every incident.

CSM, it is not hard to beat someone when they nothing to fight with it.

The kook left has nothing to offer, no new ideas, and no solutions.

When you go to a job interview you have to tell the HR person what you will do if you are hired, and what you bring to the company. The libs have failed the interview process. In 2000, 2002, and in 2006 the libs did not do that. All they are running on is "We are not Bush"

They are the morons CSM

CSM, it is not hard to beat someone when they nothing to fight with it.

The kook left has nothing to offer, no new ideas, and no solutions.

When you go to a job interview you have to tell the HR person what you will do if you are hired, and what you bring to the company. The libs have failed the interview process. In 2000, 2002, and in 2006 the libs did not do that. All they are running on is "We are not Bush"

They are the morons CSM

You missed the sarcasm...'morons'... it's one of the favorite lib terms used to describe someone they dont agree with....I just borrowed it!

You missed the sarcasm...'morons'... it's one of the favorite lib terms used to describe someone they dont agree with....I just borrowed it!

I know which side you are on. Of offense intended.

The looney left would be funny if they were not hampering the war on terror.

I know which side you are on. Of offense intended.

The looney left would be funny if they were not hampering the war on terror.

No offense taken.

The problem is that the looney left is becoming the Democratic Party base...and that is indeed a scarey thought!

It will ensure they lose elections

I wonder how the libs feel about listening in on phone calls, increased security, and racial profiles today

It will ensure they lose elections

I wonder how the libs feel about listening in on phone calls, increased security, and racial profiles today

Your question is easy to answer: "hey, no chemicals have been found; there is no proof that they were going to use liquids to blow up a plane!" or for the conspiracy theorists: "This is just a ploy by Bush and Co. to take attention from the Democratic landslide curretnly in the making." and for the John Kerry crowd: "This would not have happened had I been president."

Your question is easy to answer: "hey, no chemicals have been found; there is no proof that they were going to use liquids to blow up a plane!" or for the conspiracy theorists: "This is just a ploy by Bush and Co. to take attention from the Democratic landslide curretnly in the making." and for the John Kerry crowd: "This would not have happened had I been president."

The NY Times is livid over this. They did not get a whistleblower to tip them off this was going happen, so the Times could not tip off the terrorists.

Bush actually siad this is a “stark reminder that this nation is at war with Islamic fascists”

Yey, its about time he said the truth instead of that "religion of peace" crap. :clap1:

An actual post on demo/undee

"Yeah...it's sad, but my first reaction is "it's a sham"

I mean...they could have legitimate concerns for my wife's legitimate safety (she's taking off out of Hartsfield-Jackson literally as we speak), but my gut reaction is that it's all a PR attempt to prop up the chimp's numbers."

These people are the morons who hate. They are paranoid,delusional, and frankly scary.

Bush actually siad this is a “stark reminder that this nation is at war with Islamic fascists”

Yey, its about time he said the truth instead of that "religion of peace" crap. :clap1:

Yeah, but then he said they are after, 'freedom loving people everywhere.' Not so, they could care less about 'freedom', they want to kill all non-Islamics and have power over those they deem 'the lesser' Islamics-watch out Palis.

The NY Times is livid over this. They did not get a whistleblower to tip them off this was going happen, so the Times could not tip off the terrorists.

Very early this morning, I heard that the Brits didn't share the information they were gathering until they decided to move, for fear the CIA would leak it. Good move on the Brits part.

Forum List

Back