British Army Double Amputee Is Refused NHS Treatment

When did we start talking about the underfunded VA?
The kid bot wants to throw more money into a huge bureaucratic clusterfuck instead of getting rid of the bureaucrats…
And what is your solution to help these veterans? I agree we need to reform the VA.
Let medical professionals make treatment decisions not fucking bureaucrats….
What does that even mean? Let private healthcare take over, like they'll suddenly feel compassionate and help these veterans for free? LOL.

When did we start talking about the underfunded VA?
The kid bot wants to throw more money into a huge bureaucratic clusterfuck instead of getting rid of the bureaucrats…
And what is your solution to help these veterans? I agree we need to reform the VA.
Let medical professionals make treatment decisions not fucking bureaucrats….
What does that even mean? Let private healthcare take over, like they'll suddenly feel compassionate and help these veterans for free? LOL.
What does it mean that health care professionals are making treatment decisions? I am not going to make any disparaging comment since nothing else comes to my mind to reply to that question. Nothing is free kid bot. Nothing.
Kid bot, I lost all respect for you when you gave up your individuality.

Do you even bother to read the damn story? No? Of course not.
The former sergeant was informed by staff at the Sussex rehabilitation centre that his treatment would be stopped because he had osseointegration surgery, not available on the NHS.
Sussex Community NHS Trust have insisted that their decision was based solely on the official rules before confirming that it would be happy to make an exception and continue treating Mr Baldwin.
An NHS spokesman confirmed that an independent investigation into the risk of the treatment willl be carried out.
'This is a new technique with potentially significant life-threatening complications which have to be fully understood to avoid risking patient safety', the spokesman said.
Osseointegration is a relatively new procedure, pioneered by Munjed al-Muder, an Australian surgeon who has carried out the operation around 150 times.
The technique require the fusing of special metal implants into the surviving injured limb. Made out of titanium, the implant are then combined with special adaptors which serve as the new joints.

Tell me exactly where I am wrong?

Isn't government run health care wonderful? We need to bring that system here to the U.S. so everyone is
enslaved, I mean covered, under the thumb of almighty government.

British army double amputee is refused NHS treatment

You didn't read the entire article, now did you.

Tell me where I'm wrong?
It's a relatively new procedure that is potentially risky and the NHS is treating him anyway.

Isn't government run health care wonderful? We need to bring that system here to the U.S. so everyone is
enslaved, I mean covered, under the thumb of almighty government.

British army double amputee is refused NHS treatment

You didn't read the entire article, now did you.

Tell me where I'm wrong?

So, you missed the part where the NHS started to pick up his tab again, eh?

They stopped only temporarily because he didn't adhere to the rules for the British Health Care service. But even for this stuff, there are exceptions. It's called beaurocracy, which can sometimes also be a good thing.

The real core of the article was buried deep within in. All one has to do is to read far enough....

:D

New Topics

Forum List

Back