British are going to arm more police officers...whaaat?

Of course, you can only be big and strong and brave when you have a gun.

actually that is the whole point...women, the elderly, those with handicaps, or injuries....can actually stand up to and defeat larger, stronger, more aggressive attackers, even if there are more than one and even if they are also armed....that is the miracle of the gun....that is why guns helped end the strong enslaving the weak.....

Before guns..the physically weak were controlled by the physically strong.....

And even if you are a strong, physically fit male.....add a knife or a gun to the equation or even more than one attacker and the fight becomes so one sided that you are likely to be seriously injured even if you fight off the attackers.....

try studying self defense...so you can post on this subject with a little intelligence....
No, I see your point perfectly.
A gun makes you brave and strong.
Without a gun you can only be stupid and weak.

No, you are,stupid and weak and that has nothing to do with having or not having a gun.....
But...what if I get a gun?
Then I'll be brave and strong like you!

Sadly, no. You will never be brave and strong like me or any other brave and strong person…your posts here on U.S. demonstrate that…..and a owning a gun does not make you braver or stronger…it is simply a tool that will allow you to defend yourself in the most effective way possible if a conflict escalates to the point where death or grave bodily harm is possible. But to own a gun you would also need good judgment…..which your posts reveal you do not have…so again, sadly, you are not a good candidate for gun ownership. I suggest you do like other gun grabbers, and if you face violent criminal attack….quickly, and quietly submit to their demands and hope for the best….

Good luck to you….
But you said that without a gun you are weak and stupid.
I'm sure that makes you brave and strong because you own guns.
I notice that it doesn't make you less frightened though.
Take care out there...the world is big and very scary.

actually that is the whole point...women, the elderly, those with handicaps, or injuries....can actually stand up to and defeat larger, stronger, more aggressive attackers, even if there are more than one and even if they are also armed....that is the miracle of the gun....that is why guns helped end the strong enslaving the weak.....

Before guns..the physically weak were controlled by the physically strong.....

And even if you are a strong, physically fit male.....add a knife or a gun to the equation or even more than one attacker and the fight becomes so one sided that you are likely to be seriously injured even if you fight off the attackers.....

try studying self defense...so you can post on this subject with a little intelligence....

No, you are,stupid and weak and that has nothing to do with having or not having a gun.....

Sadly, no. You will never be brave and strong like me or any other brave and strong person…your posts here on U.S. demonstrate that…..and a owning a gun does not make you braver or stronger…it is simply a tool that will allow you to defend yourself in the most effective way possible if a conflict escalates to the point where death or grave bodily harm is possible. But to own a gun you would also need good judgment…..which your posts reveal you do not have…so again, sadly, you are not a good candidate for gun ownership. I suggest you do like other gun grabbers, and if you face violent criminal attack….quickly, and quietly submit to their demands and hope for the best….

Good luck to you….

So, besides being stupid and weak you can't read.....I never made a statement about my physical condition or intelligence.....you of course keep making those statements about me and other gun owners....

I guess those people in France understand what the world can be like sometimes.......unlike you and the other gun grabbing morons...

Good luck to you….

So, besides being stupid and weak you can't read.....I never made a statement about my physical condition or intelligence.....you of course keep making those statements about me and other gun owners....

I guess those people in France understand what the world can be like sometimes.......unlike you and the other gun grabbing morons...
Don't worry, your point was clear.
You can try and walk it back all you like.

Forum List

Back