Britions Conversion to Islam Doubled in last 10 years

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Britianistan is becoming more and more of a reality, while nearly every Muslim country restricts Church building and Christian recruiting, persecutes their Christian minority to the point they are being ethnically cleansed and murders Christian coverts (in countries like Iran, Pakistan and Saudi Arabia the government could put you to death for it)! Yet everyday British citizens calling for less immigration from Muslim countries gets shouted down by the leftards!

UK: Number of Muslim converts doubled in 10 years - Israel News, Ynetnews

England is going to be a Muslim majority country in the coming years and they will fall under Shariah, just like the US will become a Hispanic Majority country.

Britianistan is becoming more and more of a reality, while nearly every Muslim country restricts Church building and Christian recruiting, persecutes their Christian minority to the point they are being ethnically cleansed and murders Christian coverts (in countries like Iran, Pakistan and Saudi Arabia the government could put you to death for it)! Yet everyday British citizens calling for less immigration from Muslim countries gets shouted down by the leftards!

I don't think I've ever seen an article so contaminated with words like "estimate", "previous estimates" (unsourced) and from the - Muslim - source of the article: "This report is the best intellectual 'guestimate' using census numbers, local authority data and polling from mosques". And seeing as this 'data' has been gathered from Mosques, there's no additional data from the Church of England included that often reports how many converts abandon Islam due to alienation and distrust from fellow Muslims.

In terms of numbers converting to Islam, the article is, at best, guess work. But that's what one comes to expect from the **** press.

The only truth reported in that article, however, is that Britain isn't currently following the trend of the rest of Europe, in that we're not doing enough to promote assimilation into British society, and our efforts aren't being reflected in Islamic countries.

We should be restricting the amount of Mosques being built in the UK and we shouldn't be allowing every, supposed, muslim charity-case asylum in the UK.

I don't think I've ever seen an article so contaminated with words like "estimate", "previous estimates" (unsourced) and from the - Muslim - source of the article: "This report is the best intellectual 'guestimate' using census numbers, local authority data and polling from mosques". And seeing as this 'data' has been gathered from Mosques, there's no additional data from the Church of England included that often reports how many converts abandon Islam due to alienation and distrust from fellow Muslims.

In terms of numbers converting to Islam, the article is, at best, guess work. But that's what one comes to expect from the **** press.

The only truth reported in that article, however, is that Britain isn't currently following the trend of the rest of Europe, in that we're not doing enough to promote assimilation into British society, and our efforts aren't being reflected in Islamic countries.

We should be restricting the amount of Mosques being built in the UK and we shouldn't be allowing every, supposed, muslim charity-case asylum in the UK.

I think England is facing the same problem with immigration that US does with immigrants and not so legal immigrants from Latin American countries, except England is smaller and the immigrants are mainly Muslims right? the majority of immigrants that come to the US are Hispanic Christians are for the most part but alot of Muslims are in the UK, which is why you are starting to see cultural clases and changes like this.

I think England is facing the same problem with immigration that US does with immigrants and not so legal immigrants from Latin American countries, except England is smaller and the immigrants are mainly Muslims right? the majority of immigrants that come to the US are Hispanic Christians are for the most part but alot of Muslims are in the UK, which is why you are starting to see cultural clases and changes like this.

Both the UK and the US are experiencing an influx in immigration, but the immigrants entering the US, legally or illegally, are mainly Christian. They don't whorship a religion that's contentious in that it's heavily linked to jihadi extremists. That's not to say that all the entrants to the UK are muslim, they aren't, but a lot of them are. And it's been proven by countless police investigations that legal and illegal Islamic migrants are here to carry out attacks on the UK.

That's the underlying fact that the UK and other European countries that are engaged in the war on terror need to consider. Are we, on the grounds of multi-culturalism, allowing people who wish harm on our citizens and property into our country? And if we are, how can we tackle the problem?

I know I've diverged from religious conversion to immigration, but it is really in the last ten years after we started allowing every charity-case that turned-up on our doorstep into the UK, that more muslim clerics have been set loose to influence often vulnerable people with their rhetoric. But it still must be said: the figures, as I've proved, aren't as high as the Isreali article would have you believe; and that the number of muslim extremists are small in comparison to the whole of Islam. But it is equally important to remember that Europe is, by-and-large, a Christian continent. And its fabric shouldn't be altered to accomodate the influx of muslim immigrants. They should be free to whorship whoever they want, but they should, if anything, out of respect, be expected to assimilate themselves into our culture. But that requires action from Britain and those in power if that's to be achieved, and consequences for those concerned if they don't.

Last edited:

Both the UK and the US are experiencing an influx in immigration, but the immigrants entering the US, legally or illegally, are mainly Christian. They don't whorship a religion that's contentious in that it's heavily linked to jihadi extremists. That's not to say that all the entrants to the UK are muslim, they aren't, but a lot of them are. And it's been proven by countless police investigations that legal and illegal Islamic migrants are here to carry out attacks on the UK.

That's the underlying fact that the UK and other European countries that are engaged in the war on terror need to consider. Are we, on the grounds of multi-culturalism, allowing people who wish harm on our citizens and property into our country? And if we are, how can we tackle the problem?

I know I've diverged from religious conversion to immigration, but it is really in the last ten years after we started allowing every charity-case that turned-up on our doorstep into the UK, that more muslim clerics have been set loose to influence often vulnerable people with their rhetoric. But it still must be said: the figures, as I've proved, aren't as high as the Isreali article would have you believe; and that the number of muslim extremists are small in comarison to the whole of Islam. But it is equally important to remember that Europe is, by-and-large, a Christian continent. And its fabric shouldn't be altered to accomodate the influx of muslim immigrants. They should be free to whorship whoever they want, but they should, if anything, out of respect, be expected to assimilate themselves into our culture. But that requires action from Britain and those in power if that's to be achieved, and consequences for those concerned if they don't.

I agree with everyone you said, especially the part about immigrants having to adapt to the new country they settle in. Muslim countries do not change anything for the Christians they have working in their countries.

Doesnt sound like anyone is converting. It sounds like it's completely demographics.

I'm not scared if the U.S. is some day 98.325% Hispanic.

I care that they do things (Immigrate) legally, and my care ends there.

I don't care if my City becomes 80% Hispanic, thus, most businesses begin to speak Spanish.

I don't care if my City stays Majority white, and remains speaking mostly English.

If my family is strong, they'll continue whatever traditions they have that are worthy, and possibly integrate others.

If traditions are broken, they weren't all that to begin with.

Human beings are great. Some suck.

Forum List

Back