proof-obama-was-born-in-kenya-raised-muslim-not-in-hawaii.jpg

Capture--2.jpg

obamaslies.jpg

bs_obama.jpg

Obama admits he is Kenyan - YouTube

Proof Obama Admits He Was Born In Kenya - YouTube

Hope-my-Past-stays-Hidden_zps3f3cc19a.jpg

some folks need to get a life...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvCTaccEkMI]Dr. Pepper - "I'm a Pepper" TV Commercial 70's - YouTube[/ame]
Yes, you do.

And you couldn't refute ONE DAMN THING, just pathetic NOSE PICKING name calling... FAIL NOTED.

Deny away, obama worshipers, won't change anything though. There's enough of us that know obama is illegally holding the office of President. His time is coming though. He'll pay, someday, we're patient.

Yup... nothing but DENY, STUPID INSULTS, NAME CALLING, but not ONE verifiable refutation.

Noted.

Now have fun obama pompom squad, have fun. Deny, insult and name call until your toe nails bleed... I know you will.

Pathetic little odumbobots... I almost feel sorry for you, but not really... :lol:

some folks need to get a life...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvCTaccEkMI]Dr. Pepper - "I'm a Pepper" TV Commercial 70's - YouTube[/ame]
Yes, you do.

And you couldn't refute ONE DAMN THING, just pathetic NOSE PICKING name calling... FAIL NOTED.

like I give a rat's ass that dumb-fucks like you will spend the next four years fruitlessly picking at a tiny scab that amounts to nothing...

The continuing fraud perpetuated by the birthers needs to be put down with mandatory bonds and fines. These frivilous suits waste valuable the tax-payers' money, time, and energy of the courts.

A shame that democrats started the BS if they did not want people to believe it, eh?

Birther row began with Hillary Clinton

It was not until April 2008, at the height of the intensely bitter Democratic presidential primary process, that the touch paper was properly lit.

An anonymous email circulated by supporters of Mrs Clinton, Mr Obama’s main rival for the party’s nomination, thrust a new allegation into the national spotlight — that he had not been born in Hawaii.

Birther row began with Hillary Clinton - Telegraph

The 'Birthers' Began on the Left

But there's an inconvenient truth liberals are going to have to confront: The Birthers began not on the right, but on the left.

Investigations for my new book, Wingnuts, revealed that the Birther conspiracy theory was first concocted by renegade members of the original Obama haters, Party Unity My Ass, known more commonly by their acronym, the PUMAs. They were a splinter group of hard-core Hillary Clinton supporters who did not want to give up the ghost after the bitter 50-state Bataan Death March to the 2008 Democratic nomination.

In the early summer of '08, message boards on sites like PUMAParty.com began lighting up with the ultimate reversal-of-fortune fantasy—that their party's nomination could be overturned on constitutional grounds. "Obama May Be Illegal to Be Elected President!" read one representative e-mail: "This came from a USNA [U.S. Naval Academy] alumnus. It'll be interesting to see how the media handle this...WRITE TO YOUR LOCAL newspaper editors etc. Keep this out there everyday possible. Also write to the DNC too!"

The 'Birthers' Began on the Left - The Daily Beast

Oh boy let's give the judge a round of applause for violating his oath of office and state law. Regardless what the evidence would show, by law they had a right to a hearing. The judge should be overturned and disciplined by the appellate court.

It's the judges decision to say whether a hearing is warranted. He apparently doesn't think it is. The state law says the hearing is "allowed", not that it's required or a right. I don't see where he's done anything for which he could be disciplined. He did his job. Made a judgement. He wasn't allowing the hearing. Case closed. The evidence must not have been there. Eventually you use up all avenues of appeal. If this was a death penalty case, you'd be screaming bloody murder over endless hearings. Like those cases, eventually all the avenues come to an end.

I'm not really invested either way, but I would like to see just ONE case get a full unbiased hearing, without all the games. If things are as you think, there would be nothing to lose.

Oh boy let's give the judge a round of applause for violating his oath of office and state law. Regardless what the evidence would show, by law they had a right to a hearing. The judge should be overturned and disciplined by the appellate court.

It's the judges decision to say whether a hearing is warranted. He apparently doesn't think it is. The state law says the hearing is "allowed", not that it's required or a right. I don't see where he's done anything for which he could be disciplined. He did his job. Made a judgement. He wasn't allowing the hearing. Case closed. The evidence must not have been there. Eventually you use up all avenues of appeal. If this was a death penalty case, you'd be screaming bloody murder over endless hearings. Like those cases, eventually all the avenues come to an end.

I'm not really invested either way, but I would like to see just ONE case get a full unbiased hearing, without all the games. If things are as you think, there would be nothing to lose.

In order for the case to proceed it must meet certain standards concerning standing and evidence, unsurprisingly the case failed to meet those standards. The fault lies with those who brought suit, not the judge.

As a partisan rightist, of course, you’re not interested in facts or the truth of the case, you’re only interested in some perceived political gain.

I'm going to entertain the idea of Obama being kicked out of office because I think it's hilarious (sorry Liberals, just don't like the guy as POTUS).

This would give us... Biden. For the next 4 years. Any of that shit rendered null and void by Obama's Presidency? All signed back in with 2 years.

Congress already deadlocks itself enough. Does it really need help?

I'm going to entertain the idea of Obama being kicked out of office because I think it's hilarious (sorry Liberals, just don't like the guy as POTUS).

This would give us... Biden. For the next 4 years. Any of that shit rendered null and void by Obama's Presidency? All signed back in with 2 years.

You obviously don’t understand the intensity of emotion many on the right feel toward the president – they don’t care that Biden would be president or that his policies would be similar to Obama. They don’t care about any adverse effect it would have on the Nation – it’s personal, they just want to ‘get rid’ of Obama.

You obviously don’t understand the intensity of emotion many on the right feel toward the president – they don’t care that Biden would be president or that his policies would be similar to Obama. They don’t care about any adverse effect it would have on the Nation – it’s personal, they just want to ‘get rid’ of Obama.

Eh, fair enough.
It still annoys the piss out of me that he got it again, but I'm mostly over it. I look at his competition and realized that there was no way he could lose. When your choices are Obama and White Obama, then just stick with the devil you know, I guess.

I don't really care if he's from Kenya or Pakistan or Hawaii or goddamn Iraq, nor do I care if he's a Muslim or a Christian or a Wiccan. I care about what he does while in office. I didn't buy into all his bullcrap in 2008, but he seemed to have the drive to actually do something...

And once again, I was disappointed.

McCain was right - holy crap, I can't believe I said that - Obama didn't have the experience necessary to play in the White House.

This shows what a complete idiot ass you and your like truly are.
Keep up the good work.:clap2:

My fellow americans - I know it would be a nightmare to admit Obozo is a fraud, but it has to be done.

Judge orders eligibility attorney to stay away

Published: 2 hours ago

Florida Circuit Judge Kevin Carroll, who previously cited the fictitious judge in “Miracle on 34th Street” in a ruling, now says he’s done with arguments over Barack Obama’s eligibility.

Carroll released an order today refusing to hear a request for a hearing that is allowed under state law when there are doubts about a candidate’s eligibility. And let that be the last, the judge said.

“No petitions for clarification or further rehearing will be entertained by the court,” he said in his ruling that refused to respond to a request for the state-allowed hearing in a case brought by Michael Voeltz.

The judge already had decided he would not hold an evidentiary hearing, which is allowed under state law in such a case. A hearing is supposed to be held when candidates’ qualifications are challenged, according a state law that allows Florida residents to challenge the eligibility of election candidates, Klayman said.

What some judge says isn't important. Where obama was born is immaterial. As long as where he is born continues to be an issue. As long as some still believe it. The birther issue is useful in undermining obama whether it is true or not.

The continuing fraud perpetuated by the birthers needs to be put down with mandatory bonds and fines. These frivilous suits waste valuable the tax-payers' money, time, and energy of the courts.

Taitz's idiotic campaign reminds me of House Republicans continuing to throw money away on defending DOMA. Big, fat, fucking waste of everyone's time.

In order for the case to proceed it must meet certain standards concerning standing and evidence, unsurprisingly the case failed to meet those standards. The fault lies with those who brought suit, not the judge.

As a partisan rightist, of course, you’re not interested in facts or the truth of the case, you’re only interested in some perceived political gain.

Funny, no facts have been presented, I haven't seen one case go to trial, there always seems to be some technicality that prevents it, kind of makes you wonder when there are so many so called experts questioning the documents put forth. It would make sense if there is nothing to hide that your dear leader would authorize one unbiased person to examine his records in Hawaii, along with his passport records and put the whole matter to rest. Of course folks like you think it is blasphemy to question your God, but I'm pretty sure he puts his pants on the same way we do.

your crystal ball tell you that?
like you people wouldn't of loved to have found a way to get rid of Bush..
cry us a riva:eusa_boohoo:

It undermines the far right. The claim is a laughing stock now. Just the same as the John Birch Society became in the 1960s and 1970s. Obama does not want this to go away. It works for him because the birfers turn 70% of the country off.

What some judge says isn't important. Where obama was born is immaterial. As long as where he is born continues to be an issue. As long as some still believe it. The birther issue is useful in undermining obama whether it is true or not.

Funny, no facts have been presented, I haven't seen one case go to trial, there always seems to be some technicality that prevents it, kind of makes you wonder when there are so many so called experts questioning the documents put forth. It would make sense if there is nothing to hide that your dear leader would authorize one unbiased person to examine his records in Hawaii, along with his passport records and put the whole matter to rest. Of course folks like you think it is blasphemy to question your God, but I'm pretty sure he puts his pants on the same way we do.

Thank you.

I would love for this to end but ending it with just dismissing the cases is not the way to unite people.

First of all there should be a MSM outlet look into the secrecy surrounding Obama. Did he say he was born in Kenya to garner educational aid? Did he use it to advance himself? Certainly these questions could be asked at press conferences.

I would call Obama as the first witness as to why he let it stand with his press agent for 12 years that he was born in Kenya. Why did he lie? Why did he let it stand in other promotional material that he was born in Kenya? Why did he lie? Why gain did he derive from lying? It is so clear that he lied it is unbelievable that anyone can defend him. But of course that is only what the liberal left is saying. Because if he were not actually born in Kenya then he lied about it for many many years. Or now he is lying, which is it?

It should also be remembered that the first case was brought by a democrat not a Republican.

So I am very glad to say that although the evidence is weak that he was not born in Kenya then OK, he lied.

Forum List

Back