Britains Homeland Security

I don't need to provide sources for EVERYTHING i say. Go look it up on your own.

No not the silent helocopter types. More like funneling the american money into corporate pockets.
Sheeeiiit, Cheney runs a "extra judiciary force" out of his OWN office.
ERR, thats cool right? wrong, they're other wise known as death squads.

We've also recruited a 10,000+ strong military force composed of the very same people the terrorized the iraq people. and you wonder why they hate us? bahh

Atleast Im not living a lie. Some day you will see, just like the republicans who came before you. They'll learn their corporate party is a sham, a disgrace.

by 2008, you will understand that the country you once lived in, no longer exists. Unless we stop them now.

Stop changing my country, if ya dont like it, get the heck out

I attacked? Is that some sort of threat? Seems so, maybe you should watch who you ATTACK.

Relax Jones, you are too hyped on you conspiracy theories, don't worry I don't work for the CIA !

Care to explain the degrading remark "little minions" ?

When you dish it out expect to get it in return, if you consider that a threat, you are more far gone that I thought !

Is that some sort of threat?

Since you obviously have very little education let me put it in terms you can understand.

The phrase "I would watch who I attack" simply means knowing the people who you are trying to degrade and attack with insults.

You really need to get out and join the real world ! ;)

I understand perfectly. "Little minions" would be whoever jumps in and insults me. Yes I consider them trolls or punks.

You don't seem to understand. Maybe you should go back to school, your brain is slipping.

I am glad you feel that way, too bad the board of directors and stockholders of my corporation do not share your ignorant views. Jones you would be hardpressed to find a way to put me down. Now be a good little boy and post some more humors conspiracy theories.:D

Republican, thats all I need to say.

"Me have faith in leaderrrr"

"Me like sending people do die"

"Me dont understand democracy"

Ya i get it.

Sorry, Im getting sick and tired of this.

A while ago I thought that all the republicans were being lied to and being played by their weakness.
I think I understand now. Your all the same.

The fascists didn't go away after WWII, they just went to the richest country.
I welcome you to leave my country and stop changing it.

Sorry, hun. But Tarzan is not President, or even a Republican.

Hey without us who would pay all the taxes that support all you sorry liberals !

If you actually do make alot of money..go look at the figures. Middleclass america pays a larger percentage of taxes out of their income than you richies.

Question, jonsie,

What income level defines one as rich, in your POV?

Now Jones I know you made a mistake when you posted that silly statement. I am sure you know the true facts:

The top 5% wage earners pay 53.25% of total federal taxes.
The top 10% wage earners pay 64.89% of total federal taxes.
The top 50% wage earners pay 96.03% of total federal taxes.

This data covers calendar year 2001, not fiscal year 2001 - and includes all income, not just wages, excluding Social Security.

Now what were you trying to say ?

By the way I am not a richie, as you call them, just very comfortable !

Maybe you should start working at walmart, and try to pay for a family. You would understand that its not possible. That small % percentage they pay is much more important than you think. How many people do you know with 2-3 jobs to support themselves?

Ya I didnt check my facts...Ive been at work this whole time so i cant go looking around for facts all day.

Originally posted by jones
Ya I didnt check my facts...Ive been at work this whole time so i cant go looking around for facts all day.

Have you been at work since you registered for this board?

Originally posted by jones
How many people do you know with 2-3 jobs to support themselves?

I'm working two myself, and my wife has one that she will hopefully return to soon. However, my second job is temporary, and I'm counting on a promotion within the next year. You see, people aren't supposed to stay at minimum wage jobs, they are supposed to earn raises through hard work. So while I do want people to do well for themselves and their families, I'm not going to feel too bad when someone refuses to work hard, or when someone thinks that the world owes them cable TV and a Nextel walkie-talkie flip phone.

Forum List

Back