Britain

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
look at the charges, go ahead. Nothing to fear here, just move along, take your head out of your ...

INSTAPUNDIT

August 17, 2004
MORE TERROR ARRESTS IN BRITAIN: And look at the charges:

Eight men arrested in anti-terror raids have been charged with conspiring to commit murder and launch radioactive or chemical attacks.

One of them was also charged with having plans which could have been used as the basis for a terror attack on the New York Stock Exchange, the IMF in Washington and Citigroup in New York.

The men were among 13 arrested on August 3 in a series of raids by the Anti-Terrorist Branch and MI5 in London, Bushey in Hertfordshire, Luton in Bedfordshire, and Blackburn in Lancashire.

I believe this is fruit of the Khan arrest / deception program.

posted at 01:50 PM by Glenn Reynolds

People are funny aren't they? I guess they think that if Kerry is elected president - these terrorists would cease to live - somehow they would disappear.
These 'people' are here to stay....and no matter who is voted in office, they have plans to attact this country - as they have planned and continue to make plans years in advance...so you think that because Kerry is elected that the OBL's of the world will rethink their plans? Think again.
Kudos to those who have kept their eyes and ears open to capturing only a fraction of what is out there in the world today.
These terrorists can be your friend and neighbor...plotting against America and Americans....

Vote Bush 2004.

winston churchi said:
People are funny aren't they? I guess they think that if Kerry is elected president - these terrorists would cease to live - somehow they would disappear.
These 'people' are here to stay....and no matter who is voted in office, they have plans to attact this country - as they have planned and continue to make plans years in advance...so you think that because Kerry is elected that the OBL's of the world will rethink their plans? Think again.
Kudos to those who have kept their eyes and ears open to capturing only a fraction of what is out there in the world today.
These terrorists can be your friend and neighbor...plotting against America and Americans....

Vote Bush 2004.

Ageed. Kerry won't be much different than GW, once he runs through the attempts at multilateralism. No way is France going to change! :wtf:

Kerry speaks French (so is said)....if elected he could use his charm (we all know how charming he is) and French to join hands with the frogs - I mean French - and become friends - we could frollic in the garden under the sunshine and make world peace....the terrorist would change their minds and drop their weapons and join hands as we dance and sing and laugh....lalalala.

I guess that is what people think will happen with Kerry. Don't know.

God Bless America. God Bless Our Troops.
Vote Bush 2004.

winston churchi said:
Kerry speaks French (so is said)....if elected he could use his charm (we all know how charming he is) and French to join hands with the frogs - I mean French - and become friends - we could frollic in the garden under the sunshine and make world peace....the terrorist would change their minds and drop their weapons and join hands as we dance and sing and laugh....lalalala.

I guess that is what people think will happen with Kerry. Don't know.

God Bless America. God Bless Our Troops.
Vote Bush 2004.

It takes the brain of a toad to understand the problem is not GW as much as the US capabilities. Kerry will have problems with the frogs if elected-check out the Frog forum.

Honestly I know that this is what some people think (some meaning just a tither more than a few)....

That Kerry will stop the war. Make friends with the French - and everyone will be happy. That's it. The terrorists? Well, since we have decided to turn the other cheek and pretend what they didn't really happen, they will hang up their weapons and find a job. The world will be at peace...at last. As if that would really happen right?
Kerry actually has some believing that terrorism is Bush's fault - scarey huh? Terrorist have been around just a bit longer...

No one has any idea what that windsock will do. He's on both sides of every issue. Even rush Limbaugh is thinking that he is for keeping the war going, while his blinded by blandness troops of followers think he's anti war. He's like God; everything to everyone.

New Topics

Forum List

Back