Britain Should Not Lower Standards For Blacks

What is a 'great point'? His opinion that there are more black and hispanic racists than white racists? Where's the evidence to support that? Because, in order for it to be a 'great point', it actually has to be accurate.

Damn you are stupid.

Perhaps you should re-read your own post, because according to your own words it IS accurate. You said you believed that "racists are at the bottom of the intellectual scale." You also said "generally blacks (as a race, not as individuals) test lower on IQ tests." Ergo, you believe that there are more black racists.

No, my little idiot. I said racists are at the bottom of the intellectual scale.... race is of no consequence... stupid recognizes no racial barriers. All racists are stupid. That includes you.

Do not do intellectual battle with me, you are unarmed. It's like bringing a knife to a gun fight. You will lose.

I believe that all people, of all races, should be treated equally without regard to skin color. How that makes me a racist you will need to explain because I'm too stupid to understand.

I believe that all people, of all races, should be treated equally without regard to skin color. How that makes me a racist you will need to explain because I'm too stupid to understand.

It doesn't make you a racist...

...if you're being honest that is.

[I believe that all people, of all races, should be treated equally without regard to skin color. How that makes me a racist you will need to explain because I'm too stupid to understand.

Lying to yourself doesn't make one a racist.

If you are white and I show you pictures of women of all races, then I ask you to select a few of the ones you think are most beautiful. If you pick a few and they are all white, are you a racist?

It doesn't make you a racist...

...if you're being honest that is.

I have been very open and straightforward about my views. And you are correct it is not racist.

[I believe that all people, of all races, should be treated equally without regard to skin color. How that makes me a racist you will need to explain because I'm too stupid to understand.

Lying to yourself doesn't make one a racist.

If you are white and I show you pictures of women of all races, then I ask you to select a few of the ones you think are most beautiful. If you pick a few and they are all white, are you a racist?

Sounds like a good topic for a new thread.

Actually, the British have an average IQ of 100.5.

idiot.

Indeed, then it has gone up since we have got our black and south asian immigrants. It was 100 50 years ago.

It is what it is. Race doesn't make it different.

Only stupid people don't get that.

In case you did not see the reply I made before it was lost in the web problems.

It was a joke. Throughout this thread I have argued that there is no racial element in IQ.

However the OP claims that IQ is determined by race. If that was true then the fact that the UK now has a small percentage of people of different race and you say our IQ is 100.5 when it used to be 100 leads to the argument that our immigrants have increased not decreased our IQ.

It was tongue in cheek.

I do not believe that race is what determines IQ and have argued against this in all my posts in this thread which you would have known if you had read them.

Burt's work was proved to have been fabricated decades ago. It was then and it remains so.

You are correct however in that your believes are new to me and go against everything I know.

However a simple search indicates that they are anything but acceptable

and on your Minnesota study

The Bell Curve is a top-level work of science

However it should come as no surprise that it goes with David Dukes thinking

Sources of human psychological differences | The Official Website of Representative David Duke, PhD

Im referring to the MN Twin Study by Bouchard, not the MN transracial adoption study.

Minnesota Twin Family Study - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It comes up with an 80% heritability for IQ, and is not at all based on anything from Burt.

My apologies, the second link I gave was wrong. It should have been http://socrates.berkeley.edu/~maccoun/PP279_Neisser2.html#c23

It is a paper by Ulric Neisser
Department of Psychology Cornell University and refutes claims that race is to do with IQ including the methods of the Minnesota twins study.

I quoted from his research on Minnesota. You can find all things in Wiki and unfortunately people have been coming up with racist ways to show that blacks are the least educated since slave time. It continues unabashed but is always proven wrong.

Last edited:
Perhaps you should re-read your own post, because according to your own words it IS accurate. You said you believed that "racists are at the bottom of the intellectual scale." You also said "generally blacks (as a race, not as individuals) test lower on IQ tests." Ergo, you believe that there are more black racists.

No, my little idiot. I said racists are at the bottom of the intellectual scale.... race is of no consequence... stupid recognizes no racial barriers. All racists are stupid. That includes you.

Do not do intellectual battle with me, you are unarmed. It's like bringing a knife to a gun fight. You will lose.

Here's how it works in real life:

Studies show that, generally, blacks test lower on IQ tests. Somehow, to racists, that means that all blacks are less intelligent than all whites.

That is not true. It has never been true. It will never be true. Racism is based on fear. Fear of other people is irrational and stupid. Ergo, racists are stupid, irrational beings.

I know many smart black people. I know some incredibly stupid white people. Stupidity is not bound by race.

Studies show that, generally, blacks test lower on IQ tests. Somehow, to racists, that means that all blacks are less intelligent than all whites.

That is not true. It has never been true. It will never be true. Racism is based on fear. Fear of other people is irrational and stupid. Ergo, racists are stupid, irrational beings.

I know many smart black people. I know some incredibly stupid white people. Stupidity is not bound by race.

have you actually heard anyone, even one person, say all whites are smarter than all blacks?

I think just about everyone believes there is a trait that is commonly known as intelligence, even if it cant be perfectly described.

IQ tests measure intelligence somewhat like a thermometer measures heat. roughly and with arbitrary units. intelligence is there whether it is measured or not, so is heat. to carry the analogy further, some jobs take more heat than others; boiling water needs minimum 100C but melting lead needs approx six times as much. you can use the same heat for lead to boil water (faster too) but the 100C wont melt lead. the intelligence needed to effectively become a professor is more than what is needed to just learn to read and do simple arithmetic. someone who struggles with the concepts of elementary school cannot become a professor anymore than a 100C heat source can melt lead.

on the spectrum of intelligence from dull to genius there are individuals of every race at any point. but nature has decreed that the average intelligence of the races are at different points of that spectrum. it may not be fair or equal but it is reality.

You are parroting this ridiculous argument first made by another poster who likes to re-shape an opponent's argument into a watered down version they can more easily defeat.

It did not work for her, and it won't work for you.

Forum List

Back