Britain releases rapist police officer after 7 years, but their women don't need guns...

Yep... this guy was supposed to serve 2 life sentences, but the same social justice warriors that we have over here, letting out violent criminals, also exist in Britain..but their women don't get to have guns to stop these rapists...

Yvette Cooper calls for urgent review into release of rapist police officer after just seven years of life sentence

Get this. The police HAVE GUNS. If you use your gun on a police officer, you're FUCKED.

So, imagine in the US, a pedophile police officer. What good are your guns?

Yep... this guy was supposed to serve 2 life sentences, but the same social justice warriors that we have over here, letting out violent criminals, also exist in Britain..but their women don't get to have guns to stop these rapists...

Yvette Cooper calls for urgent review into release of rapist police officer after just seven years of life sentence

Get this. The police HAVE GUNS. If you use your gun on a police officer, you're FUCKED.

You think he is the only rapist they are letting out early? And you think as he is raping the women he can say, oh, yeah, I was naked from the waste down during the interaction with the woman, but her shooting me was completely against the law?

So again.... for you, the woman should just be raped and accept it....... typical of the democrat party that excuses child rape in hollywood and our public schools, and now, you prefer women to be disarmed when facing violent rape...

No, not so at all. Especially when you have multiple victims as are described in this case. If cops can get away with this, then you ARE living in a police state and you might as well jump off of a bridge.

So all Parole Boards are "social justice warriors"? Seriously? Oh BTW the UK is currently governed by a Right-Wing regime, just sayin'.

Also for your information
Parole Board
Appointment, reappointment and extensions of Parole Board members

As for this case, I agree that it should be investigated and reviewed, but as others have said prisoners aren't normally allowed to keep guns in jails, so how owning guns would have saved these poor women, is betond me.

Oh, and in this case as in others, the victims are allowed to challenge the decision of a Parole board

UK court overturns decision to release serial rapist

So all Parole Boards are "social justice warriors"? Seriously? Oh BTW the UK is currently governed by a Right-Wing regime, just sayin'.

Parole Board

As for this case, I agree that it should be investigated and reviewed, but as others have said prisoners aren't normally allowed to keep guns in jails, so how owning guns would have saved these poor women, is betond me.

Oh, and in this case as in others, the victims are allowed to challenge the decision of a Parole board

The rapes didn't occur while the asshole was in jail. Do try and keep up. The mere fact that worboys release had to be "reviewed" is asinine. There is no way in hell that that freak should have ever been released, yet the parole board seems to take particular pleasure in releasing serial rapists.

Why is that?

Parole Board

The rapes didn't occur while the asshole was in jail. Do try and keep up. The mere fact that worboys release had to be "reviewed" is asinine. There is no way in hell that that freak should have ever been released, yet the parole board seems to take particular pleasure in releasing serial rapists.

Why is that?
Point out to me where I said the rapes did. Does the Parole Board take "particular pleasure in releasing serial rapists"? Can you provide evidence to support your allegation?

Forum List

Back