Britain deals blow to Israeli Arrogance

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5pnzZXQ3Qg&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Miliband statement on Israel passports scandal[/ame]

if a muslim did what israel did we'd have invaded their nation by now.

It looks more like a palestinian op than an Israelli op. So far the only folks that have been show to be complicit have been pallies.

Which shows the Palestinians are not totally dead to morality.

I'm sure all those people that had Britain's heel on their necks for centuies are proud now!

And you're pissed at the British? That just goes to show how 'far gone' you are. Think about it. A supposed friend, drags you into their messy relationship with their neighbor/cousin without your consent. And you're going to be upset with the neighbor/cousin???

Sorry I missed the part where he dealt a blow to Israeli arrogance.
Seems to me he was complimenting them on their technical skills. Thanks, mate.

Sorry I missed the part where he dealt a blow to Israeli arrogance.
Seems to me he was complimenting them on their technical skills. Thanks, mate.

There was a perceived blow to Israeli arrogance. Like there is a perceived blow you dealt to this thread.

You must have "Perception glasses" to see the exchanges!!

I can sell you a pair for $19.95!

First, if you listen to his speech, he is talking only on circumstantial evidence. Pure and simple circumstantial evidence, without any concrete evidence whatsoever.

Second, he is basing all that evidence on investigations out of the UAE that say Israel could have been the culprit. Which they all base and purely circumstantial evidence. It doesn't matter that Millbrand ignores other evidence that many other parties such as Fatah could have been just a culprit. That doesn't matter to him. Its only allowable to jump to conclusions about Jews not Arabs.

Third, he says the operation was a high level of sophistication! LOL, it has already been concluded that this was a very sloppy assassination, which is not the hallmark of Israel assassinations. Yes Shitgun, when Israel commits an assassination they do it flawless and live no evidence.

Fourth, he says only government could do such a forgery. LOL, what a DUMBASS. There are any number of non-government sources that could just as easily make a forgery as good if not greater than a government agency. That comment was naivity at best. More like believing the public is naive.

Fifth, fuck you Shogun.

Britain is probably the most arrogant nation on the Planet. They stick their nose in every nations' business. Everywhere you look you'll find the Brits meddling in a nation's internal affairs. Unfortunately we have followed their lead on that as well. This is basically a 'Pot meet Kettle' situation. I'm no longer interested in what the Brits think about anything. Somehow i think the Israelis feel the same way.

For Israel successfully killing a Hamas terrorist leader :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Yea the British meddle around the World far too much. At the end of the day they're just a small & weak island nation. I don't understand why so many nations allow them to meddle so much. The British are notoriously Anti-Semitic so their Anti-Israel stance really isn't surprising. In fact most of Europe is notoriously Anti-Semitic. Don't be fooled. There's an awful lot of racism involved with the Brit's Anti-Israel stance. They also now have a bit of a Muslim problem at home. The Muslims have a lot of influence on the British Government at this point. The Jews have no influence there. I'm not taking the Israelis' side on anything but i am saying that the Brits should just shut up and mind their own business. They do more than enough meddling around the World. Enough is enough.

The Brits should have helped Israel kill a terrorist leader instead of protecting him:eusa_hand:

Also, you would think that since the Brits have their own terrorism issues with the IRA, they would be a little more sensitive to countries with terrorism issues too.

It's good we kicked their ass in that revolutionary war.

The Brits are notoriously Anti-Semitic. Their bluster has no credibility at all. I'm sure Israel feels this way. The British should just stop all their meddling around the World. That has certainly run its course. I feel the same way about our own nation and meddling. Enough really is enough.

If any country has been an illustration of naked imperialism it's Britain.

Last edited:
Yea the British meddle around the World far too much. At the end of the day they're just a small & weak island nation. I don't understand why so many nations allow them to meddle so much. The British are notoriously Anti-Semitic so their Anti-Israel stance really isn't surprising. In fact most of Europe is notoriously Anti-Semitic. Don't be fooled. There's an awful lot of racism involved with the Brit's Anti-Israel stance. They also now have a bit of a Muslim problem at home. The Muslims have a lot of influence on the British Government at this point. The Jews have no influence there. I'm not taking the Israelis' side on anything but i am saying that the Brits should just shut up and mind their own business. They do more than enough meddling around the World. Enough is enough.
You must really be upset at how the US meddles in other countries.

You must really be upset at how the US meddles in other countries.

Yes i am. Both the U.S. and Great Britain meddle far too much in other nations' internal affairs. It's gotten to be pretty old & tired at this point. Time for the Brits to start minding their own business for once.

First, if you listen to his speech, he is talking only on circumstantial evidence. Pure and simple circumstantial evidence, without any concrete evidence whatsoever.

Second, he is basing all that evidence on investigations out of the UAE that say Israel could have been the culprit. Which they all base and purely circumstantial evidence. It doesn't matter that Millbrand ignores other evidence that many other parties such as Fatah could have been just a culprit. That doesn't matter to him. Its only allowable to jump to conclusions about Jews not Arabs.

Third, he says the operation was a high level of sophistication! LOL, it has already been concluded that this was a very sloppy assassination, which is not the hallmark of Israel assassinations. Yes Shitgun, when Israel commits an assassination they do it flawless and live no evidence.

Fourth, he says only government could do such a forgery. LOL, what a DUMBASS. There are any number of non-government sources that could just as easily make a forgery as good if not greater than a government agency. That comment was naivity at best. More like believing the public is naive.

Fifth, fuck you Shogun.

David Miliband - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
He speaks for israel Israel Hasbara Committee
His blog http://blogs.fco.gov.uk/roller/miliband/

Last edited:
First, being JEWISH has no baring on the fact that he is making his assertions from fault and circumstantial evidence!
Second, being Jewish has never been a bar from being antisemitic. Some of the worst Nazis were Jewish. Many times they believe they have to be tougher on Israel and more sympathic to Islamic extremist in order to placate views that they are Israel bias.
Third, I don't think he is doing what he is doing because of self-hatred rather he is jumping to conclusions on faulty evidence.

Fifth, fuck you Shogun.

David Miliband - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
He speaks for israel Israel Hasbara Committee

Forum List

Back