Britain Bows to Muslims, Installs 'Asian Squat Toilets'

USAMomma

Jul 14, 2010
I think this is the correct area to post this. If not, sorry...

For centuries, the great British loo has been a matter of envy to the rest of the world.

Thanks to the efforts of pioneers like the legendary Thomas Crapper, we have long since led the world in comfort and hygiene.

Now, however, that could be about to change.

For most of us, the squat toilet is nothing more than a staple of horror stories about old-fashioned French service stations or the exploits of adventurous backpackers in far-flung parts of India.

But this basic form of plumbing, also known as a Turkish toilet or Nile pan, could be coming to a shopping centre near you - and all in the name of cultural sensitivity.

Sorry, I find this absolutely ridiculous. I do not understand why people would live in a place they find so "offensive".

Last edited:
I tried to post a URL / Link but says I am unable to do so until I have posted a certain number.

I tried to post a URL / Link but says I am unable to do so until I have posted a certain number.

I smell trouble.:eusa_shhh:

For ages, civilized people have had no trouble shitting all over people who had trouble linking to things.

now we have to tolerate your bullshit?

shit, I knew it would suck coming to this thread.

USAMomma is so fat.......

when she goes to McDonald's, she gets stuck in the Golden Arches. Then teh employees have to bring her out a Turkish toilet until the fire dept can grease her fat ass out.

She'd sue if the employees did not do the culturally pc thing and attend to her fat ass

Last edited:
Wait till someone trips, and sues, that will be the end of them in pubic restrooms.

I can see the headlines

"Woman trips in new public restroom, baby falls in and dies".

Lol! One shopping complex in the back of beyond and suddenly it's presented as something happening throughout the country. You people make me laugh. Are you really that gullible!
What the story fails to mention is that these backward immigrants stand on the fucking traditional pan for a crap and break them. So one authority has decided to cut their losses by installing squat bogs.

Of course, the Daily Mail, who originated the report, love to sensationalise many of their stories to the extent that often they bear little resemblance to facts. This is one of them.

Lol! One shopping complex in the back of beyond and suddenly it's presented as something happening throughout the country. You people make me laugh. Are you really that gullible!
What the story fails to mention is that these backward immigrants stand on the fucking traditional pan for a crap and break them. So one authority has decided to cut their losses by installing squat bogs.

Of course, the Daily Mail, who originated the report, love to sensationalise many of their stories to the extent that often they bear little resemblance to facts. This is one of them.

Pretty soon, your Queen will be wrapped in a burqa and you'll be stoning women for adultery.

Pretty soon, your Queen will be wrapped in a burqa and you'll be stoning women for adultery.

That should please your president! :tongue:

Muslims are stuck in the dark ages.

I suppose next we'll have to have outdoor stalls where they can actually dig a hole in the ground to shit in.

I suppose next we'll have to have outdoor stalls where they can actually dig a hole in the ground to shit in.

Actually SP, that's another erroneous facet of this non-story. These lav bowls are not specifically muslim. You will find them throughout Asia...used by Asians of ALL religions. Yet another example of a journo twisting facts to suit his own sensationalist agenda.

Actually SP, that's another erroneous facet of this non-story. These lav bowls are not specifically muslim. You will find them throughout Asia...used by Asians of ALL religions. Yet another example of a journo twisting facts to suit his own sensationalist agenda.

Regardless, it's pretty fucking disgusting. What do you do if you have explosive diarrhea, just spray all over the floor. And can you imagine taking a shit after a couple cocktails and stepping in a shit filled hole by accident?

Forum List

Back