Brit teachers drop Holocaust, Crusades to not offend Muslims

Yeha it worked. So they are againsth the war, yet they have a job what a bunch of dicks! That is worse than the faces of death videos. No class at all and those members of the unit and family have to wear that vision forever. These idiots need some of their medicine back in the form of public humility to get the idea of a great move for the sake of money. In other words was it really worth it?

Hey, they are loyal supports of the anti war kook left so it was nothing for them to post the pictures

What is so wrong with the 10 commandments? Is it because it tells people how they need or should act and that threatens everyone?

1. Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Sorry polytheists and atheists. I guess that you will just have to fake it.

2. Remember the Sabbath day.

What day of the week is that? What if I accidentally remember a different day? Will that make me a bad person?

I've often offered to compromise with those who insist on putting the Ten Commandments on everything.

How about we go with 7 Commandments? I could support that. The last 7 Commandments. You get a majority of what you want and the rest of us get something we can kinda live with...

But, for some reason, they always turn me down.

Then again, the conservatives always want to be the ones to pick the 7 and they always want to take out the coveting and adultering ones... hmmm...

What is so wrong with the 10 commandments? Is it because it tells people how they need or should act and that threatens everyone? If you are in a court room and being tried for a simple infraction or a civil case then you need to heed the time you've wasted the county, state, and federal courts over your actions and if seeing the 10 commandments gets ya worked up then maybe changing your ways would make it easier on yourself.
Everyone wants some recognition and for what I don't know but my country the US was based on a Christian belief system. We can accept other religious beliefs if we like but we as a nation we should respect our foundation and not allow any other religion(s) to sway our history and freedoms.

The “10 Commandments” and the Bible, as symbols of the Christian belief system, upon which America is supposedly based, should go to history books and museums – Not in courtrooms or halls of government. We have done away with the Salem Witch Trials (Too bad for the 1st Commandment). We did away with “Blue Laws” (Too bad for the 4th commandment). Freedom for people (non-Christians included) is increased as we remove archaic victimless Biblical crimes.

The “10 Commandments” and the Bible, as symbols of the Christian belief system, upon which America is supposedly based, should go to history books and museums – Not in courtrooms or halls of government. We have done away with the Salem Witch Trials (Too bad for the 1st Commandment). We did away with “Blue Laws” (Too bad for the 4th commandment). Freedom for people (non-Christians included) is increased as we remove archaic victimless Biblical crimes.

What is a court house anyway? it is a place to settle disputes and if I were a betting person with regards to what the 10 Commandments state I'd win every bet because someone screwed up and it could have been prevented if they only treated people as they wanted to be treated.
So you disagree but how do you come up with this stuff? Too simple must mean we have to make it difficult! Or why not disagree so we can cause strife amongst us all.
At one time our Government was the pillar of respect because they followed the Bible and was honest, so taking those things out of the government might be a great idea since we can't trust the government in all forms anyways. Maybe you have a point I dunno. And the Freedoms you mention is more of allowing folk to run amuck with no rules. :eusa_naughty:

Athiests have even adopted the principles of the ten commandments, doesn't mean they accept that they are the word of God.

What is a court house anyway? it is a place to settle disputes and if I were a betting person with regards to what the 10 Commandments state I'd win every bet because someone screwed up and it could have been prevented if they only treated people as they wanted to be treated.

Of course this would be better if people treated each other the way that they would want to be treated. What does that have to do with the issue of the “10 Commandments”.

At one time our Government was the pillar of respect because they followed the Bible and was honest, so taking those things out of the government might be a great idea since we can't trust the government in all forms anyways.

What decade are you talking about? Do you have sources? As far as I can tell, American government has always been opportunistic and corrupt.

Of course this would be better if people treated each other the way that they would want to be treated. What does that have to do with the issue of the “10 Commandments”.

What decade are you talking about? Do you have sources? As far as I can tell, American government has always been opportunistic and corrupt.

I think all western governments are based upon the bibles credo, catch all (or most) at least.:cool:

In britian they got rid of piggy banks, as too not offend muslims. This has nothing to do with curriculum, it has too do with appeasing muslims. Apparantly europeans learned nothing from appeasing nazi's the first time

A new nazi is out there, his/her name is islamo-nazi terrorist, a muslim who is a radical who kill not only a jew and a christian, but any muslim who does not bow down to his version of the koran

Sorry, i dont speak political correctness, I speak truth, and common sense

In britian they got rid of piggy banks, as too not offend muslims. This has nothing to do with curriculum, it has too do with appeasing muslims. Apparantly europeans learned nothing from appeasing nazi's the first time

A new nazi is out there, his/her name is islamo-nazi terrorist, a muslim who is a radical who kill not only a jew and a christian, but any muslim who does not bow down to his version of the koran

Sorry, i dont speak political correctness, I speak truth, and common sense

Are you a real idiot or an apprentice? Got rid of piggy banks? You deluded ignorant oaf.

I have decided he's just a thick bastard.

That's a possibility. I am open to the fact that he thinks he's just 'upping' the tone around here, using some people's attacks in ways he doesn't understand.

That's a possibility. I am open to the fact that he thinks he's just 'upping' the tone around here, using some people's attacks in ways he doesn't understand.

I might have agreed with you if I thought for one minute he grasped the concept.

what the heck is your problem. I dont like being personally attacked. That is a common tactic of the far left.

I cant believe you, you are acting as if you support him, are you as dense as he is, meaning... you cant read something, because you disagreee with it?.

I read every link paul revere made, and i became MORE respect towards him, not less.

what the heck is your problem. I dont like being personally attacked. That is a common tactic of the far left.

I cant believe you, you are acting as if you support him, are you as dense as he is, meaning... you cant read something, because you disagreee with it?.

I read every link paul revere made, and i became MORE respect towards him, not less.

Again, what happened to the 'being respectful, nice, etc.' as long as there was less than some percentage of cut and paste? Not happening. Did I swear at you? Say something derogatory? I believe I was getting with your's and Jasendorph's plans?

You are a complete asshole roomy. You cant debate me on the facts, so you name call, well i got news for you. GO TO HELL BASTERD

Facts like, the Brits got rid of piggy banks to pacify the Muslims? What kind of response were you looking for with that gem?Grow up you daft clown, you aren't even funny, just thick.:rofl:

"well i got news for you. GO TO HELL BASTERD" :cuckoo:

Ask your social worker why you can't be taken seriously.

Forum List

Back