Brit MPs Head Injured in BDSM Dungeon, lol

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
The Brits just are not right in the head, but then who is any more?

Labour MP 'cut head open during extreme bondage session at New York sex dungeon - then pretended injuries were from an 'accident'
They also offer more unusual activities such as mummification - which involves wrapping up a person in tape or cling film - and animal play where people pretend to be ponies or puppies.

The chateau even has its own pony cart - where “human ponies” can pull along their masters.

But the most extreme offering at the BDSM hotel is their human spit roast - or “Schwanandreher”.

Mistress Couple, who has been spit roasted herself, explained how people are tied to a metal frame with fire proof belts and hot coals are placed underneath them while they are turned round and round like a rotisserie chicken.

“That is probably the strangest thing that we are famous for - that we have a human-sized rotisserie spit in our backyard for role play for people who have fantasies about being cooked alive or cannibalized," she said.

“The first person who I got to engage in that fetish with was from London. He had tried to engage in this fetish in the UK with people who didn't know what they were doing and ended up severely hurt.

“He ended up burned with third degree burns in the hospital for four months and had to have skin grafts. He almost died and it was a very traumatic experience for him.

“But he was so compelled by the fetish, and even though he hadn't dated anyone or engaged in BDSM for five years after that accident, when he heard about us the fact that we had done these roasts successfully in the past, he contacted us.

“He flew all the way from London to experience that here and we named him ‘London Broil’ because of that.​

You know, I always wondered why New York was so much like the UK. Does DeBlastio get tied up and spit roasted too?

I thought we shouldn't care what people do in the privacy of their home or BDSM dungeon?
I really dont care but it does demonstrate what a wack job this creep is, lol.

Why punish him for it? Her'd probably enjoy it.

One man's fetish is another's sin.
Some fetishes are self destructive and borderline suicidal too, which makes them stupid as well as degenerate.

You know some people like to be strangled during sex and often die from it or suffer irreversible brain damage?

That is freaking stupid just like this MP was doing and got his head cut open, and that a few years after getting set on fire!

roflmao

I thought we shouldn't care what people do in the privacy of their home or BDSM dungeon?

Some fetishes are self destructive and borderline suicidal too, which makes them stupid as well as degenerate.

You know some people like to be strangled during sex and often die from it or suffer irreversible brain damage?

That is freaking stupid just like this MP was doing and got his head cut open, and that a few years after getting set on fire!

roflmao

That's none of my business, nor is it yours. Right?

roflmao

Sure it is, why not as he is a public figure.

I am sick to death of these pervs running everything into the ground because they are more stupid than a mad dog.

roflmao

Sure it is, why not as he is a public figure.

I am sick to death of these pervs running everything into the ground because they are more stupid than a mad dog.

What has being a public figure have to do with it? He's a Brit! You are not. End of story.

End Of Story's Ass
This Is Hilarious

And Jim's Right
About These Mentally Disturbed, Moral Degenerates
In The Halls Of Power
Making The Rules For Nations

That Is A Damned Good Point

Forum List

Back