Bristol Palin Diagnosed with Chronic DTF

>> And if all that weren’t enough, Mama Grizzly herself was just days ago diagnosed with STFU, a rather common condition caused by inflated ego and poor diet. <<

rofl.gif

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Chelseas father in law is a mega crook. Smear time. You go after Palins. I'm coming at you like you wouldn't beleive.

Warned you guys I'm loaded for bear. You started this war. I'm going to have a blast.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Chelseas father in law is a mega crook. Smear time. You go after Palins. I'm coming at you like you wouldn't beleive.

Warned you guys I'm loaded for bear. You started this war. I'm going to have a blast.

Big deal. He's not running for president, and he's not trailer trash raised by someone wanting attention.

Big deal. He's not running for president, and he's not trailer trash raised by someone wanting attention.
Careful bro. She's "loaded for bear" :rofl:

Careful bro. She's "loaded for bear" :rofl:

I think she's just loaded.

>> And if all that weren’t enough, Mama Grizzly herself was just days ago diagnosed with STFU, a rather common condition caused by inflated ego and poor diet. <<

rofl.gif

I'm thinking its wrong to go after the Palin kids.

But hey you guys are into it.

I have a lot of ammo here. Lets play.

rofl.gif

I'm thinking its wrong to go after the Palin kids.

But hey you guys are into it.

I have a lot of ammo here. Lets play.

OK, but keep one hand on that bar stool. we don't want to have to pick you up.

Forum List

Back