Bristol & Lifetime being sued

Heckler files suit against Bristol Palin, TV network | Anchorage Daily News - The News Tribune

I'm not surprised he's suing. I AM surprised that he wasn't in on it to begin with. I figured the situation as a setup.

I don't see this case going very far.

I mean come on, you didn't see the cameras? Really? The bright lights in your face weren't a tip off? The guy was an ass, got better than he gave, now he's being a pissy little bitch.

Hope he has to pay court costs...

He knew he was being filmed.

He DID NOT KNOW it was for her series, and they'd use the footage to promote the show. And they couldn't do that, because he didn't sign a waiver.

That's not Bristol's fault, he should be suing Lifetime, or A&E, or whoever. Not Bristol Palin.

Damn it, I can't believe I'm defending a Palin...

One thing that is UNdenialbe here.... the plaintiff is an ashole :eusa_whistle:

“a guy started yelling at me and called my mom terrible names, but couldn’t tell me one decent reason why he was filled with such hate.”

Last edited:
One thing that is UNdenialbe here.... the plaintiff is an ashole :eusa_whistle:

“a guy started yelling at me and called my mom terrible names, but couldn’t tell me one decent reason why he was filled with such hate

He said it was because Sarah was born. She shouldn't have been born.

He pissed that she wasn't aborted. This is the way progressives work. They think those who have a different view than themselves don't "deserve" life.

Which is why I'm so adamant that all their attempts (and they are legion) to pull plugs/euthanize/suicide assist/abort be nipped in the bud.

I mean come on, you didn't see the cameras? Really? The bright lights in your face weren't a tip off? The guy was an ass, got better than he gave, now he's being a pissy little bitch.

He DID NOT KNOW it was for her series, and they'd use the footage to promote the show. And they couldn't do that, because he didn't sign a waiver.

That's not Bristol's fault, he should be suing Lifetime, or A&E, or whoever. Not Bristol Palin.

Damn it, I can't believe I'm defending a Palin...

Bristol defamed him when she claimed he chased her back to Alaska - and she bought the house two months prior.

palin-dancing-snl.gif

Which part. Please be specific.

All of it.

BTW, my 8 y.o. son was featured in a local paper last week, and the lead paragraph was a quote from him.

I didn't sign a waiver, I didn't even know a reporter had spoken to him, and I was present at the event.

Can I sue?

But they have people sign waivers usually, so they don't get sued for things like this. ;)
Google is one's friend.

The waivers are a fracking courtesy, not a legal requirement.

My guess is they showed him the video, asked him for a release, and he said no. Now he thinks he can sue them.

Wanna bet on it?

Doesn't matter, they filmed him, he didn't sign a waiver, and now he can sue. Who is the smart one this case? Not you or Lifetime.

Maybe they should have posted something at the place of filiming or had people sign waiver first? What do you think?

He could have sued even it he had signed a waiver.

QW, I have never seen anyone wound as tight as you are. Everything is like "ALWAYS RIGHT! LAST WORD! YOU WERE WRONG, AND NOW MUST VISIT THE FLAME ZONE TO HUMBLY PROSTRATE YOURSELF BEFORE ME!!"

Just sayin.

It gets old.

Ever read your posts?

Just saying.

She purchased her home more than two months before she said HE was 'a major reason' she was fleeing back to Alaska.

Bristol might want to realize everybody isn't as clueless as her mother led her to believe.

Funny, I thought you said she said "People like him."

Heckler files suit against Bristol Palin, TV network | Anchorage Daily News - The News Tribune

I'm not surprised he's suing. I AM surprised that he wasn't in on it to begin with. I figured the situation as a setup.

Still waiting for a law from anywhere that backs that up.

Still waiting for a law from anywhere that backs that up.

Oh good. I love it when you just stand there with your thumb up your ass. Keeps you off the rest of the board.

So there is no law.

Which means no law was broken.

Which of course everybody already knows. If you're a moron screaming abuse at a young girl on camera, it just MIGHT get broadcast.

Good lesson.

Forum List

Back