Bristol & Lifetime being sued

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
Heckler files suit against Bristol Palin, TV network | Anchorage Daily News - The News Tribune

A Los Angeles man who launched an expletive-laden tirade against Sarah Palin’s daughter, Bristol, has filed a lawsuit against the Lifetime Network alleging he was taped for her reality show without his knowledge or consent.

In a federal lawsuit filed Wednesday, Stephen Hanks seeks general and punitive damages, saying he’s a victim of defamation and invasion of privacy after video aired of the heated confrontation.

Hanks alleges he wasn’t told the film crew at a West Hollywood bar in September was shooting footage for the reality show “Bristol Palin: Life’s a Tripp.”

I'm not surprised he's suing. I AM surprised that he wasn't in on it to begin with. I figured the situation as a setup.

He unleashes on her and then whines he's been defamed because somebody caught his insanity on tape?

Funny.

Bullshit. You go to a public event that is being filmed, and scream abuse, you have no such right.

This will be funny to watch peter out.

Heckler files suit against Bristol Palin, TV network | Anchorage Daily News - The News Tribune

A Los Angeles man who launched an expletive-laden tirade against Sarah Palin’s daughter, Bristol, has filed a lawsuit against the Lifetime Network alleging he was taped for her reality show without his knowledge or consent.

In a federal lawsuit filed Wednesday, Stephen Hanks seeks general and punitive damages, saying he’s a victim of defamation and invasion of privacy after video aired of the heated confrontation.

Hanks alleges he wasn’t told the film crew at a West Hollywood bar in September was shooting footage for the reality show “Bristol Palin: Life’s a Tripp.”

I'm not surprised he's suing. I AM surprised that he wasn't in on it to begin with. I figured the situation as a setup.
That's why they call Cali the 'sue me' state. :D

Would love to see the actual footage of him.

That's why they call Cali the 'sue me' state. :D

Would love to see the actual footage of him.

I saw the footage when the incident occurred. People figured out by Bristol's behavior that it was a setup.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xq0dBm86fVs]Bristol Palin Confronts Heckler At Bar - YouTube[/ame]

The guy is psycho. Drunken idiot attacks her when she's being filmed.

He is the biggest loser.

No he won't.

I was filed once at Pendleton Round Up. I was in the Let 'er Buck Room under the stands, whooping it up and having a blast.

My brother saw me on the evening news. I didn't sign a release. The guy popped off when cameras were rolling. He saw the cameras, he knew he was being filmed, they were WITH BRISTOL.

No he won't.

I was filed once at Pendleton Round Up. I was in the Let 'er Buck Room under the stands, whooping it up and having a blast.

My brother saw me on the evening news. I didn't sign a release. The guy popped off when cameras were rolling. He saw the cameras, he knew he was being filmed, they were WITH BRISTOL.
Did you sue?

No he won't.

But you didn't speak, did you.

No. :)

No he won't.

But you didn't speak, did you.

No. :)

yes, I did.

No he won't.

Did you sue?

It's a public place, the cameras weren't hidden..why would I sue?

Forum List

Back