bristol is trig's mother. can anyone show me anything that shows palin preggies

Trig is four months old.
Bristol is five months pregnant NOW.
We killed this rumor two weeks ago. Thanks.

But how do we know she is really pregnant? Maybe she is just fat! :lol:

It really doesen't matter if she is or isn't because if she is ... the whole family will be back in Alaksa freezing their butt's off before the baby is born. :lol:

EDIT: The USMB members demand an ultra-sound! NOW! lol

Last edited:
The main two questions here: Why do you give a rip? When is the marriage going to happen? They have known bout this since may, and they are both legal to marry without parental interference now, why haven't they done it yet? It is none of my business, but inquiring minds want to know.

crack is whack, put down the pipe

look del if you have something to disprove what i have said....post it ....otherwise dont engage in senseless name calling.....

show me some proof ...shouldnt be hard to find a picture of her that shows signs of her being preggies...

The main two questions here: Why do you give a rip? When is the marriage going to happen? They have known bout this since may, and they are both legal to marry without parental interference now, why haven't they done it yet? It is none of my business, but inquiring minds want to know.

i prefer not to vote for a lying woman who will do this crap to be what.....vp of the us....on her moral high horse..that is why i care...it reflects the lengths she will go to.

after all arent we to be concerened about the morals of our leaders? o damn i forgot that is only for conservatives lol

well lets see when the baby is born...i wonder if it will be a huge premmie too?

the facts are the facts...look at the flying etc. No obgyn is going to tell you to get on a plane and fly 3000 with a known down's child expected. do you deny she flew 3000 miles after a so called "leak". She says this. Landed in Anchorage and instead of going to a hospital there..she drives to her little village clinic.

Now who does that makes sense too? when i was preggies...I was not allowed to do anything. Even is she was in Texas to make a speech, which she did..none of this is in debate..nor is the fact that her daughter did miss school for several months with "mono".

You can piss and moan all you want..what you cant do is show me a photo of a preggies palin..the one in the dark suit could be any woman that age...her face never rounded...

use your common sense here people....look at the facts of how she acted...are they the acts of a woman concerned with the child she is bearing...or a woman going home to be with her daughter giving birth....

call me crazy...but when things dont add up...i look at the time line....and on this only time will tell....

have the kids announced a wedding date...and yes this should be an issue...covering up like this....its always the cover up..remember that...never the deed ...ask martha

Do you realize how ridiculous this claim is? To think that she could pass off her daughter's child as her own and nary a soul comes forward to dispute it is outrageous. Think for a moment who would have to be accomplices to this ruse: family, friends, political enemies, neighbors, coworkers, doctors, hospital staff, etc. It was not until she was nominated VP and suddenly Trig's true bio parents are questioned.

Anyway, here are some preggo pictures of Palin, enjoy.

trig_paxon_van_palin.jpg

pregnant-sarah-palin.jpg

any dates here? i think the only thing that will stop the rumors is the birth of bristols child. you find nothing odd in her behavior in flying etc?

nope just the above two....i have a shrine to no one .....

we are so screwed.....

why cant i post in the pure crap zone? whats that about?

nope just the above two....i have a shrine to no one .....

we are so screwed.....

why cant i post in the pure crap zone? whats that about?

well you not really surpised that our two illustious parties have done it again are ya.
( maybe they don't think you are crappy enough ? )

as i said only time will tell...why hasnt she married yet....she will be 18 this month....so i wonder if little levi is gonna do the right thing or whatever.

as i said only time will tell...why hasnt she married yet....she will be 18 this month....so i wonder if little levi is gonna do the right thing or whatever.
if he doesnt marry her, how is that relevant to Sarah Palin as a candidate?
if anything it would be a reflection on HIM only
btw, you are really grasping at straws on this

Forum List

Back