Bristol has boy

o come on i will admit...i thought the first child, trig was bristols. sgt has ever right to call us out on it...

i was wrong sgt ...you were right.

no bones about it.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: del
so are you saying you buy into this "war on Christmas" bullshit from O'Reilly?

oh Willow :lol: you're always good for a laugh.

Hey! Most of Willow's ideas may seem stupid but this one is right!

I lost an leg and a eye in the "War on Christmas" of 2008. Lost part of my right arm in 2007. Vicious wars those are. :eek:

Oh and Willow? HAPPY HOLIDAYS! :D

I bet this makes you overjoyed, yet if this was such a non-issue to you then why post it? :lol:

Tripp Easton Mitchell Johnston?

Poor kid. Can't they call child services for that kind of stuff? :lol:

Yeah, much better that the kid be in foster care.

Yeah, much better that the kid be in foster care.

Too bad Allie lost her sense of humor in "The War on Christmas" long ago. Cause obviously, she can't take a joke or figure out that was.

Oh by the way? Tripp is still a fucked up name. The name Tripp may sound a little cute at 2, come 16 though; not so much. :lol:

Too bad Allie lost her sense of humor in "The War on Christmas" long ago.

There are many casualties in such a deadly firefight. The first of which is always the sense of humor, especially for Christians.

Of course, I live in the South, so there were no shortages of baby Jesuses down here. People love to jesus things up here. One yard I saw had 3 separate creche displays. And of course, there were a multitude of sparking crosses, there is nothing quite so festive as a lit up torture device.

Forum List

Back