Jack Johnson

Rookie
Sep 25, 2018
Where Can I Find A Video Of The Following Advertisement For Brinks Home Security,That,I Believe,Was First Shown On Television In 2003?

At The Beginning Of The Advertisement,It's Night Time & A Woman Tells Her 2 Sons That It's Time For Bed,Yet,They're Both Playing A Video Game & They Tell Her That They Want 5 More Minutes & She Walks Away From Their Room.

The Camera Then Starts Making It's Way Down To The Kitchen,Where A Man Takes A Look Inside The Kitchen Window.

The Man Then Uses Something Like A Pick To Undo The Lock On The Kitchen Window,Only To Be Scared Away By The Brink's Home Security Alarm & Then When The Mother Of Those 2 Boys Picks Up The Phone & Someone From Brinks Home Security Wants To Know If Everything Is Alright,All That She Says Is That The Alarm Just Went Off.

Where Can I Find A Video Of The Following Advertisement For Brinks Home Security,That,I Believe,Was First Shown On Television In 2003?

At The Beginning Of The Advertisement,It's Night Time & A Woman Tells Her 2 Sons That It's Time For Bed,Yet,They're Both Playing A Video Game & They Tell Her That They Want 5 More Minutes & She Walks Away From Their Room.

The Camera Then Starts Making It's Way Down To The Kitchen,Where A Man Takes A Look Inside The Kitchen Window.

The Man Then Uses Something Like A Pick To Undo The Lock On The Kitchen Window,Only To Be Scared Away By The Brink's Home Security Alarm & Then When The Mother Of Those 2 Boys Picks Up The Phone & Someone From Brinks Home Security Wants To Know If Everything Is Alright,All That She Says Is That The Alarm Just Went Off.
/----/ I just got my Google back from the shop. It took me almost 8 seconds to find it
brinks home security commercials - YouTube

ARBY'S!

WE HAVE THE MEATS!

Interesting you should post that one. My room mate just brought me home a gyro with gyro meat from Arby's.

Wish they would bring back the gyro salad though....................
/----/ If you're ever in New York stop at any Greek Restaurant and get an authentic Gyro. I guarantee it's better than anything from a fast food joint.
iu

ARBY'S!

WE HAVE THE MEATS!

Interesting you should post that one. My room mate just brought me home a gyro with gyro meat from Arby's.

Wish they would bring back the gyro salad though....................
/----/ If you're ever in New York stop at any Greek Restaurant and get an authentic Gyro. I guarantee it's better than anything from a fast food joint.
iu

Here in Amarillo TX, Arby's is the closest I've been able to get to the real thing.

And yes, I know about authentic Gyro's. Not only have I been through NYC, but there are also lots of good Greek places in Denver (which is closer).

And, then there is those times we pulled into places like Thessaloniki and Rhodes, Greece, as well as had a captain on my last ship who was Greek and liked to pull into Greek ports when he could. And, we got quite a few, being an MSC vessel.

Forum List

Back