Bringing murders of Flotilla to justice

You realize that isn't a response to the statement, right? Israel sends many times the amount of food and supplies to Gaza that the 5 ships were bringing, every day.

And I am starting to agree with Rhodesscholar that you are nothing more than an ugly troll and need to join your jew-hating pals on iggy.

Really?

Proof that Israel sends many times more than the 5 ships were sending every day.

And me pointing out that you are a dishonest sack of shit doesn't make me an anti-semite.

How's this, dickbreath?
Israel Continues to Transfer Humanitarian Aid to Gaza

And you're right: calling me names does not make you an anti semite.
Ignorant ranting posts supporting Hamas terrorists and attacking Israel make you an anti-semite.

From your link

"However, the total amount of supplies transported by the flotilla, 10,000 tons, is less than the weekly average amount of goods transferred by Israel into Gaza"

Hmm. So I guess you lied when you said Israel gives 5 times more to the Gaza strip than the flotilla was bringing in, every day.

Ahhhh, it all comes out. Attacking Israel makes me an anti-semite. Because you can't disagree with a countries policies without hating the ethnicity of the majority in that country. Its just so far out there that some of us might disagree with their policies because we don't like their policies that it just has to be anti-semitism.

I mean what other side could there be to a situation where an army kills a bunch of people armed with sticks and knives?

Please show me it says that blockades on territories are treated differently than blockades on countries.

Also you wingers have to get your stories straight. Some of you are saying Gaza is an independent country, some are saying that Gaza is part of Israel. Why aren't you arguing with each other ?....

Oh right. Cause you don't care what it is, as long as you can justify Israels actions.

You are the one that has repeatedly stated that the blockade was illegal, and even posted links to terrorist sympathizers who made the same claim. I posted the applicable law to prove that Israel's blockade is legal.

I personally have made no claim about the status of Gaza as a country, and am not part of some sort of conspiracy to make you look like a fool by posting different theories. (In my opinion such a conspiracy would be redundant.) I do not have to get my story straight, because I am relying on the facts, unlike others.

You made the claim that Gaza is not a country, and I pointed out that if it is not a country you need to justify your claim that the entire blockade is illegal. I personally do not care if Gaza is a country or not, so I see no need to argue about it. Whatever its status, it is under military blockade, and that means Israel has the right to sink any ship that ignores its warnings not to go there. Those people got what they asked for, so I have no sympathy for any of them, any more than I would if someone had pulled a knife and charged a police officer.

Please show me it says that blockades on territories are treated differently than blockades on countries.

Also you wingers have to get your stories straight. Some of you are saying Gaza is an independent country, some are saying that Gaza is part of Israel. Why aren't you arguing with each other ?....

Oh right. Cause you don't care what it is, as long as you can justify Israels actions.

You are the one that has repeatedly stated that the blockade was illegal, and even posted links to terrorist sympathizers who made the same claim. I posted the applicable law to prove that Israel's blockade is legal.

Terrorist sympathizers? Wtf are you talking about? I posted the San Remo Manual, the same shit you posted.

I personally have made no claim about the status of Gaza as a country, and am not part of some sort of conspiracy to make you look like a fool by posting different theories. (In my opinion such a conspiracy would be redundant.) I do not have to get my story straight, because I am relying on the facts, unlike others.

Sorry I have difficult trying to tell you idiots apart. I don't keep track of the various stupid shit you all say.

You made the claim that Gaza is not a country, and I pointed out that if it is not a country you need to justify your claim that the entire blockade is illegal. I personally do not care if Gaza is a country or not, so I see no need to argue about it. Whatever its status, it is under military blockade, and that means Israel has the right to sink any ship that ignores its warnings not to go there. Those people got what they asked for, so I have no sympathy for any of them, any more than I would if someone had pulled a knife and charged a police officer.

No, I don't. Blockades aren't suddenly legal because they are done against a territory. The Manual is customary law. It doesn't matter whether Gaza is a country, a territory, a state, a province, a town, whatever. Does not matter.

I mean what other side could there be to a situation where an army kills a bunch of people armed with sticks and knives?

The side that attacking armed soldiers with clubs and knives is stupid?

Oh, well, that totally justifies massacring them.

Just curious...what would have been the reaction if Israel had massacred the Israeli settlers who attacked them?

Somehow I doubt it would have been the same.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMYVk0RQUTA&feature=related]YouTube - Turkey Hunting[/ame]

Just curious...what would have been the reaction if Israel had massacred the Israeli settlers who attacked them?

They didn't massacre them :cuckoo:

They protected themselves from being killed by mercerneries who were ambushing them.

They protected themselves from being killed by mercerneries who were ambushing them.

Right. Because protection always entails shooting someone in the head 4 times at close range.

Right. Because protection always entails shooting someone in the head 4 times at close range.

As a matter of fact it does. I just completed my training for my concealed pistols license.

You learn that you keep shooting until the threat is gone.

The mercerneries also injured 7 soldiers, one severely.

As a matter of fact it does. I just completed my training for my concealed pistols license.

You learn that you keep shooting until the threat is gone.

The mercerneries also injured 7 soldiers, one severely.

One would hope that soldiers would be slightly more well trained than you had to be for a umm...pistols license....

Shooting until the threat is gone is good training.

Shooting until the threat is gone is good training.

Oh, well, great. So lets tell that to cops as well. Maybe we can have even more innocents shot on our streets. Exactly what we need.

That's what cops are taught too.

You don't shoot at innocents.

Terrorist sympathizers? Wtf are you talking about? I posted the San Remo Manual, the same shit you posted.

This time

No, I don't. Blockades aren't suddenly legal because they are done against a territory. The Manual is customary law. It doesn't matter whether Gaza is a country, a territory, a state, a province, a town, whatever. Does not matter.

That makes it legal.

All this Arab land in the Middle East and the fight is over a little tiny stretch because it borders Israel. Gee, what a coincidence.

Here is the point. The people of Gaza are being used in a battle between militant Islam and a Jewish State. The point is the Islamofascists will never be satisfied until Israel is destroyed. All this other BS is to occupy all the educated dummies.

Islam is the problem. Not Israel.

Last edited:

You are entirely correct, the media would essentially ignore it.

Israeli forces drag illegal settlers from Hebron house - Middle East, World - The Independent

Really? Actually that was all over the media.

But aside from that...massacre? Really? So when 9 activists die its...well nothing, but if Israeli use tear gas against Israeli settlers its a massacre? wtf?

This time

I haven't posted shit from "terrorist sympathizers" you tool.

That makes it legal.

It makes it legal because its a territory? Are you really this fucking stupid?

All this Arab land in the Middle East and the fight is over a little tiny stretch because it borders Israel. Gee, what a coincidence.

Here is the point. The people of Gaza are being used in a battle between militant Islam and a Jewish State. The point is the Islamofascists will never be satisfied until Israel is destroyed. All this other BS is to occupy all the educated dummies.

Islam is the problem. Not Israel.

I know. Its like how everyone wants to live in Manhattan as opposed to Alabama. It must be because Manhattan is so close to Brooklyn. I mean that is really the only possible explanation for it.

:clap2:

Those 9 activists told the Israelis who told them to turn around to "go back to Auschwitz" and "Remember 9/11".

Fucking raghead haji pieces of shit. Good for Israel.

Forum List

Back