Bringing jobs to Americans?

Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire.
Robert A. Heinlein

actually those who want freedom from government control are called Republicans, conservatives, and libertarians.

All others can be called statists or liberals. Now you've got it straight!1

[

Smart ! You need educated, hard working, folks to tackle those kinds of projects.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xL1jsREhb2w]Rogers high school idiots (of the year) - YouTube[/ame]

Construction Projects!​

We need more construction projects! Nothing jumpstarts the economy faster and to a higher degree than contruction projects.

And I'm not just saying that because I'm an electrical design engineer whose livelyhood depends on that. I'm saying that for different reasons I will name later. In the meantime, trust me.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mwk4724I3vg&feature=relmfu]#1 Reason why Chinese Students Outperform American Students by Keith Ballard - YouTube[/ame]

Smart ! You need educated, hard working, folks to tackle those kinds of projects.

Rogers high school idiots (of the year) - YouTube

You inability to understand that a video of students at Rogers High School in Rogers, Ar(I lived ther 15 years). Does not represent the workforce in the nation, of the state, or the county.

Unemployment Rate in Benton County, AR in the United States was last reported at 6.10 %, according to the US Federal Reserve for June 2012. Unemployment Rate in Benton County, AR averaged 3.2724 % since its inception reaching an historical high of 7.0000 %Unemployment Rate in Benton County, AR and a record low of 1.7000 %

It is next to bentonville, Ar., Home of Wal-Mart and the Waltons, Tyson's is headquarted in Springdale about 10 miles north of Rogers, Ar. Also in the area is J.B Hunt trucking, etc. Many many big businesses here and we work around here for a living.

Construction Projects!​

We need more construction projects! Nothing jumpstarts the economy faster and to a higher degree than contruction projects.

And I'm not just saying that because I'm an electrical design engineer whose livelyhood depends on that. I'm saying that for different reasons I will name later. In the meantime, trust me.

Remind me never to drive over and walk through a project you had anything to do with.

Forum List

Back