Bringing back the TB with illegal alein cheese! Thanks, we needed that!

And while cows can carry TB, the primary way for people to pass it is from person to person. It's airborne. Cows in the US are tested for it.
DTBE - Questions and Answers - Introduction
"How is TB spread?
TB is spread through the air from one person to another. The bacteria are put into the air when a person with active TB disease of the lungs or throat coughs or sneezes. People nearby may breathe in these bacteria and become infected.

When a person breathes in TB bacteria, the bacteria can settle in the lungs and begin to grow. From there, they can move through the blood to other parts of the body, such as the kidney, spine, and brain.

TB in the lungs or throat can be infectious. This means that the bacteria can be spread to other people. TB in other parts of the body, such as the kidney or spine, is usually not infectious.

People with active TB disease are most likely to spread it to people they spend time with every day. This includes family members, friends, and coworkers."

I don't notice the cdc mentioning cows....

I know it is, Shog, but you're getting hysterical over something that you will not get unless you eat the frigging cheese.

yea, because it's MY fucking coutnry that your pet nationality is is choosing to disregard when bringing back fucking disease into the place they are ILLEGALLY living in.

take your fucking cheese back to the shit hole from whence you came, Ravi.

So are you saying the bovine tb that you get in cheese isn't the same as human tb?

Because if that's what you're saying, I think you're wrong. TB is TB. I'm still looking, but so far haven't read anything that says there are different "types".....it's caused by Mycobacterium tuberculosis. But I'll keep looking.

M. bovis is a pathogen in the complex of bacteria that includes M. tuberculosis, which causes TB in humans and animals. TB from M. bovis has been generally considered rare in the United States after its successful eradication from cattle in the mid-1900s (8), but wider use of laboratory tools for species-level diagnosis of TB pathogens has started to shed light on an unexpected regional presence of M. bovis in communities with large Hispanic populations. While M. bovis TB has been most often documented in Hispanic communities with close proximity to Mexico (6,9), a recent review of M. bovis cases in New York City indicates that the problem is not limited to US regions that border Mexico (10).

The clinical and pathologic characteristics of M. bovis TB is indistinguishable from M. tuberculosis TB in most cases, but there are relevant considerations for prevention and treatment strategies in communities where M. bovis contributes to TB incidence. First, M. bovis is thought to be spread to humans primarily through consumption of raw dairy products and inhalation of infectious droplets from cattle (11,12), with only minimal human-to-human transmission (13). Second, M. bovis is almost universally resistant to the key antituberculous drug pyrazinamide (PZA), which necessitates a 9-month treatment duration instead of the standard 6-month, short-course therapy, which is possible with PZA in the treatment regime. Third, higher mortality rates during treatment may be associated with M. bovis (14).
M. bovis TB in Binational Communities | CDC EID

THis is what I've found:
http://www.medicinenet.com/tuberculosis/article.htm
"There is a form of atypical tuberculosis, however, that is transmitted by drinking unpasteurized milk. Related bacteria, called Mycobacterium bovis, cause this form of TB. Previously, this type of bacteria was a major cause of TB in children, but it rarely causes TB now since most milk is pasteurized (undergoes a heating process that kills the bacteria)."

The reason our tb levels have gone down is because we pasteurize our milk.

Bring back unpasteurized milk, bring back TB.
That and just bringing TB hosts who aren't treating their own across the borders...where they work in restaurants, motels, in child care......

So while the bacteria is different, the illness is the same. Though potentially more lethal, given it's resistance to treatment and drugs.

Last edited:
Shogun said:
“M. bovis TB is a disease of antiquity,”
So are Ted Kennedy and John McCain, men we can thank for the Mexican invasion.

:clap2: Kennedy has no excuse, I am not sure McCain is all there. I wouldn't be all there after time in a Vietnamese prison, either.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to William Joyce again.

Last edited:
It's never been unknown. Do a little research. Like I said, one of the reasons why selling raw milk products is illegal.

It's too bad too, because I love me some Mexican cheese.

:cool:

I had it once. That was the last time.

Trapped in a bathroom while outside was an apartment of "smokin hot ladies".

RAAR!!! DEATH TO MEXICAN CHEESE! DEATH TO ALL THOSE WHO SAY MEXICAN CHEESE IS NOT A RELIGION OF PEACE!

..what? where did that come from?

Forum List

Back