Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Barrack Obama

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Bush/Obama combo until 2020?

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Other... explain

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters
IF Dems take back the House it would be Nancy Pelosi if Trump and his shadow were bounced out of office. I would love to see the right-wing reaction to that. That alone would be worth it.

Given how much respect is given to the Constitution and it's amendments these days... why should that even be a factor lol. I'm talking about an emergency plan addressing chaos above and beyond possibilities covered and imagined by the Constitution.
Founding fathers could never have anticipated that in 2018 we'd be dealing with an incompetent narcissistic racist and sexist buffoon at the head of a country made up of 50 states.... with control over a nuclear arsenal.
Remember that back then.... they had muskets shooting 1 bullet and it took crazy time to reload it. They surely would have balked in despair at the sight of an AR-15 back in 1791.
Do you ever post anything other than a barrage of tawdry insults directed as Trump?

They're not cheap insults. I'd add another set of insults to incompetent narcissistic racist and sexist buffoon but I'm restraining myself in a show of compassion. You can only hit a dead horse so many times lol.

Given how much respect is given to the Constitution and it's amendments these days... why should that even be a factor lol. I'm talking about an emergency plan addressing chaos above and beyond possibilities covered and imagined by the Constitution.
Founding fathers could never have anticipated that in 2018 we'd be dealing with an incompetent narcissistic racist and sexist buffoon at the head of a country made up of 50 states.... with control over a nuclear arsenal.
Remember that back then.... they had muskets shooting 1 bullet and it took crazy time to reload it. They surely would have balked in despair at the sight of an AR-15 back in 1791.
Do you ever post anything other than a barrage of tawdry insults directed as Trump?

They're not cheap insults. I'd add another set of insults to incompetent narcissistic racist and sexist buffoon but I'm restraining myself in a show of compassion. You can only hit a dead horse so many times lol.
You're performance is perfect. You haven't resorted to facts or logic a single time.

How about Don Jr? Steve Bannon would be great!

Maybe Ryan could step down and Donald could appoint Don Jr as speaker.

You don't appoint a a Speaker of the House! What middle school grade are you in? Shouldn't you be at school now?

I apologize for not being clear. Trump could ask Ryan to nominate Don Jr for speaker and then the House can vote him in.

So you think the House is going to vote in a Speaker who has never been a Representative? Good luck with that!

Given that this is a republican presidency. What would the backup plan be if Trump/Pence head to the dust bin in a catastrophic failure scenario?
;)

You really are a moron! There is a clear cut line of succession and former Presidents aren't included.

You're performance is perfect. You haven't resorted to facts or logic a single time.
---------------------------------------------- another naive 'kid' in my opinion , millenial type and 'canookian' to boot . its as if she thinks that the words she uses to describe the TRUMP have any real meaning .

---------------------------------------------- another naive 'kid' in my opinion , millenial type and 'canookian' to boot . its as if she thinks that the words she uses to describe the TRUMP have any real meaning .
Insulting him seems to be all a lot of them in this forum can do. They hate Trump, but they don't really know why - at least they can't state anything based on actual facts.

i mean look at the words that she uses , The words are silly as they are simply words that describe '2020' OPINION of President Trump while Americans wake up to breakfast with families as they get ready to go to work and with money in the bank . She is naive as to what matters in real life .

I'm just reacting to 'fake' Stormy Daniels' messing with the orange guy while Melania was pregnant and that 'fake' book Bob Woodward just put out. Do you remember the 'fake' crowds at his inauguration lol ... WH actually hired a guy to Photoshop in some 'fake' crowd to fill in the blank spots LMAO.
Mr. T.: 'Great people on both sides at a KKK rally' :clap2:
You must remember that hurricane last year that killed 3000 'fake' people... Mr T. thinks he did a great job.

I also heard Manafort is heading to a 'fake' prison cell hehe.

You don't want facts you want fake news.

I'm just reacting to 'fake' Stormy Daniels' messing with the orange guy while Melania was pregnant and that 'fake' book Bob Woodward just put out. Do you remember the 'fake' crowds at his inauguration lol ... WH actually hired a guy to Photoshop in some 'fake' crowd to fill in the blank spots LMAO.
Mr. T.: 'Great people on both sides at a KKK rally' :clap2:
You must remember that hurricane last year that killed 3000 'fake' people... Mr T. thinks he did a great job.

I also heard Manafort is heading to a 'fake' prison cell hehe.

Again, no facts or logic. Nothing you listed is a fact.

as i say , its a snowflake , a naive 'canook' millenial snowflake type and all emotional talking points , shouldn't be taken seriously .

Again, no facts or logic. Nothing you listed is a fact.

Not a fact for you... like I said, in your brain, facts are processed as fake news.
Right now, the equation that applies to information concerning your guru is: FACT=FAKE NEWS

Only when all these tidbits, 'fake news' items (as per your brain) translate to real life impacts will your brain send the proper signals to create the necessary hormones to produce pubic hairs.

Pubic hair forms in response to the increasing levels of testosterone in both girls and boys. Those hair follicles are located and stimulated in androgen sensitive areas develop pubic hair.[1] The Tanner scale describes and quantifies the development of pubic hair. Before the onset of puberty, the genital area of both boys and girls has very fine vellus hair (stage 1).[2] At the onset of puberty, the body produces rising levels of the sex hormones, and in response, the skin of the genital area begins to produce thicker and rougher, often curlier, hair with a faster growth rate.[3][4] The onset of pubic hair development is termed pubarche.

Given that this is a republican presidency. What would the backup plan be if Trump/Pence head to the dust bin in a catastrophic failure scenario?
;)
You really are a moron! There is a clear cut line of succession and former Presidents aren't included.

In the Trumpy era? You must be kiddingl. You can throw that antiquated line of succession out the window.
We're talking RESET button here. You need to review your constitution to deal with the level of dis-functionality described by Bob Woodward.

You've got a real hurricane coming up tonight.. but you also have a massive constitutional crisis coming up with the motors in full rev.

;)

In the Trumpy era? You must be kiddingl. You can throw that antiquated line of succession out the window.
We're talking RESET button here. You need to review your constitution to deal with the level of dis-functionality described by Bob Woodward.

You've got a real hurricane coming up tonight.. but you also have a massive constitutional crisis coming up with the motors in full rev.

With all due respect, you folks on the left have been trying DESPERATELY to invent a "constitutional crisis" regarding the Trump Presidency since he was elected! How is Bob Woodward's collection of anonymous attacks on Trump different than the dozens of other attacks that have come before?

Look, I know you're still struggling with the fact that Hillary lost...you and the liberal media still can't seem to come to terms with that...but the fact is...Donald Trump out campaigned her in that election. Claiming that the line of succession is now "antiquated" because it doesn't provide even a whisper of hope that a liberal could somehow end up in the Oval Office borders on the pathetic.

By the way...bringing up RESET buttons...when you're Clinton supporter probably isn't your best move...just saying!
20090306-230657-pic-653914147_c0-189-3238-2076_s885x516.jpg

With all due respect, you folks on the left have been trying DESPERATELY to invent a "constitutional crisis" regarding the Trump Presidency since he was elected! How is Bob Woodward's collection of anonymous attacks on Trump different than the dozens of other attacks that have come before?
Look, I know you're still struggling with the fact that Hillary lost...you and the liberal media still can't seem to come to terms with that...but the fact is...Donald Trump out campaigned her in that election. Claiming that the line of succession is now "antiquated" because it doesn't provide even a whisper of hope that a liberal could somehow end up in the Oval Office borders on the pathetic.

Has it occurred to you that his 'Republican' staff is the 'resistance' ?!

Who gives a friggin hoot about damn liberals and Hillary's unsecured e-mails at this critical moment in time !!

Who needs Zombies when you have Trump supporters. :290968001256257790-final:

Has it occurred to you that his 'Republican' staff is the 'resistance' ?!

Who gives a friggin hoot about damn liberals and Hillary's unsecured e-mails at this critical moment in time !!

Who needs Zombies when you have Trump supporters. :290968001256257790-final:

Come on...we both know who the "RESISTANCE" is and it's not Trump's staff! His staff is rather methodically getting parts of his agenda passed. Critical moment of time? Oh, you mean the moment in time where people figure out that Trump has kept promises made and that they're far better off under his Presidency than the guy before him who talked a good game and accomplished little?

It's critical for you on the left...look at who you're running for office right now? You've responded to defeat by going hard left. Good luck with that!

Come on...we both know who the "RESISTANCE" is and it's not Trump's staff! His staff is rather methodically getting parts of his agenda passed. Critical moment of time? Oh, you mean the moment in time where people figure out that Trump has kept promises made and that they're far better off under his Presidency than the guy before him who talked a good game and accomplished little?

Yeah you got a few bucks in your pocket... a temporary illusion (lollipop) to please the base, I call it a short-lived opioid high, until real-world effects of Tariffs hits your shores.
You still haven't destroyed OBAMACARE ;)

When he's out of office, reviewing all the presidential decrees relating to deregulation should give you a better idea of what a real 'SWAMP' is... (hopefully)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back