Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Barrack Obama

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Bush/Obama combo until 2020?

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Other... explain

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters
Well beyond the book, I consider the suicidal staff that manage to control the insane situation in the oval office great heroes. We'll be thanking them for generations.
------------------------ boy , you youngsters are pretty silly . Staff , if they don't like things they can resign '2020' .

No - they can resign NOW just as they have been .. on a weekly if not daily basis.
Fortunately there are a few patriotic adults who hang around just to stand watch over the adult day care center.
You're one of those forum members who simply aren't worth the trouble of reading.

The feeling is QUITE mutual! :D
Yeah, right, that must be why you're always responding to what I post.

Don't you have a moon to howl at and flip off somewhere Angry Lil Feller? :wink:

29100.jpg

PS: You are deservedly ignored by me 90% of the time because you post stoopid shit

Given that this is a republican presidency. What would the backup plan be if Trump/Pence head to the dust bin in a catastrophic failure scenario?
;)
What? So many things wrong with this scenario, I’m not sure of where to begin.

We already have an emergency scenario of succession in place that’s like some 26 people deep. They are either appointed by the elected, or elected themselves. So you’d have too go through all of them first. The two you mentioned, bush and obama, haven’t been elected in these terms, and have already served the entire duration of their two term limit, so that’s out of the question.

Since when was pence ever in any danger of being removed from office, or ever accused of any crime? That’s just wishful thinking on your part. All because Pence doesn’t spend time with other women in a one on one scenario, that somehow equates to him being the bringer of a handmaidens tale scenario, who wants to ban all birth control...even though he isn’t catholic and he and his wife have used birth control. Basically the belief is that trump is mega-hitler, and pence is a mecha-hitler whose arms transform into cannons that shoot bibles at people...because he doesn’t want to put himself in a position to ever cheat on his wife physically or emotionally, but those Bible cannons would hurt I guess.

It’s people like the OP who make comments like this, and somehow still think they know so much better than everyone else that if they only could take control, and show the world the wiseness of their ways, they’ll bring about heaven on earth. Maybe not them specifically, but the guys they want to unilaterally put into power would certainly do that. The OP might be more narcissistic than Trump himself, which is no easy feat.

Between Paul Ryan, Mike Pence and Donald Trump? I would take Ryan in a heartbeat.

------------------------ boy , you youngsters are pretty silly . Staff , if they don't like things they can resign '2020' .

No - they can resign NOW just as they have been .. on a weekly if not daily basis.
Fortunately there are a few patriotic adults who hang around just to stand watch over the adult day care center.
You're one of those forum members who simply aren't worth the trouble of reading.

Don't you have a moon to howl at and flip off somewhere Angry Lil Feller? :wink:

29100.jpg

PS: You are deservedly ignored by me 90% of the time because you post stoopid shit
----------------------------------------------- yeah agree and you can tell simply by looking at their stoopid AVATARS that BS and foolishness are all they have BPat . .

Given that this is a republican presidency. What would the backup plan be if Trump/Pence head to the dust bin in a catastrophic failure scenario?
;)

are you planning something?

the Constitution limits how long presidents can serve to two terms. So thankfully Obama, Bush, Clinton cannot serve again if we wanted them to. And no one does.

29100.jpg

----------------------------------------------- yeah agree and you can tell simply by looking at their stoopid AVATARS that BS and foolishness are all they have BPat . .

HuH? Everyone loves my cornered Trumpy Rat. :)

;)

the Constitution limits how long presidents can serve to two terms. So thankfully Obama, Bush, Clinton cannot serve again if we wanted them to. And no one does.

Given how much respect is given to the Constitution and it's amendments these days... why should that even be a factor lol. I'm talking about an emergency plan addressing chaos above and beyond possibilities covered and imagined by the Constitution.

Founding fathers could never have anticipated that in 2018 we'd be dealing with an incompetent narcissistic racist and sexist buffoon at the head of a country made up of 50 states.... with control over a nuclear arsenal.
Remember that back then.... they had muskets shooting 1 bullet and it took crazy time to reload it. They surely would have balked in despair at the sight of an AR-15 back in 1791.

;)

Given how much respect is given to the Constitution and it's amendments these days... why should that even be a factor lol. I'm talking about an emergency plan addressing chaos above and beyond possibilities covered and imagined by the Constitution.

Founding fathers could never have anticipated that in 2018 we'd be dealing with an incompetent narcissistic racist and sexist buffoon at the head of a country made up of 50 states.... with control over a nuclear arsenal.
Remember that back then.... they had muskets shooting 1 bullet and it took crazy time to reload it. They surely would have balked in despair at the sight of an AR-15 back in 1791.

That's it! Some people are too stupid to tolerate! Goodbye!

;)

--------------------------------------------- emergency plan for what Emergency ?? And all the words you use to describe TRUMP mean nothing as far as the good of the USA Nation is concerned . They didn't mean anything in the good old days and mean nothing now to normal practical American people '2020' .

oh , and by the way , The TRUMP carries his 'nuke button' concealed in a 'Bellyband' '2020' .

;)
Dubya is back on the sauce.

He could not stay sober long enough to sit through a Security Meeting at The White House anymore.

The Speaker of the House becomes president in the unlikely event the president and V.P. are incapacitated. Dream on lefties as long as it keeps you from torching cars and smashing windows.

That's it! Some people are too stupid to tolerate! Goodbye!

Have fun with your coal Jeb ;)

;)

Do you ever post anything other than a barrage of tawdry insults directed as Trump?

Forum List

Back