Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Barrack Obama

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Bush/Obama combo until 2020?

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Other... explain

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters
Given that this is a republican presidency. What would the backup plan be if Trump/Pence head to the dust bin in a catastrophic failure scenario?
;)
Pence is clean as the driven snow. He will be the Pres if anything forces Trump out early.

baby-whine.gif

Heheh - They were melting down over the Woodward book earlier. Can't wait until we have a few more choice quotes to fling their way :D

Well beyond the book, I consider the suicidal staff that manage to control the insane situation in the oval office great heroes. We'll be thanking them for generations.

everythng seems fine to me , sun is out , its a fairly warm nice days .

Heheh - They were melting down over the Woodward book earlier. Can't wait until we have a few more choice quotes to fling their way :D

Well beyond the book, I consider the suicidal staff that manage to control the insane situation in the oval office great heroes. We'll be thanking them for generations.
------------------------ boy , you youngsters are pretty silly . Staff , if they don't like things they can resign '2020' .

------------------------ boy , you youngsters are pretty silly . Staff , if they don't like things they can resign '2020' .

No - they can resign NOW just as they have been .. on a weekly if not daily basis.
Fortunately there are a few patriotic adults who hang around just to stand watch over the adult day care center.

Given that this is a republican presidency. What would the backup plan be if Trump/Pence head to the dust bin in a catastrophic failure scenario?
;)
You do understand that if you folks were to somehow kill off Trump and Pence....Paul Ryan would be president, right?

Another reason to vote Republican in the midterms is Nancy Pelosi. Speaker of the House is next in line.

;)
No one plans for a scenario that has a 0.00000000000001% chance of ever happening.

No - they can resign NOW just as they have been .. on a weekly if not daily basis.
Fortunately there are a few patriotic adults who hang around just to stand watch over the adult day care center.
You're one of those forum members who simply aren't worth the trouble of reading.

;)
Paul Ryan. This is all provided for in the Constitution. You guys all claim to love it, maybe some of you should read it eventually....

You're one of those forum members who simply aren't worth the trouble of reading.

The feeling is QUITE mutual! :D

The feeling is QUITE mutual! :D
Yeah, right, that must be why you're always responding to what I post.

Forum List

Back