Bring them On I say

no no no, no more "bring it/them on" bravado bullshit, the correct phrase is 'sit down and shuddup or i'll kick your ass from here to timbuktoo' or perhaps the bus driver method from southpark 'behave, or the bunny get's it' (image requires you to envision a cute bunny with a gun to it's head...)

(rabbits eat lettuce)

ok, must be time to go, or at least take a break... eyes swimming... words confusing... back in a bit.

Originally posted by Aquarian
no no no, no more "bring it/them on" bravado bullshit, the correct phrase is 'sit down and shuddup or i'll kick your ass from here to timbuktoo' or perhaps the bus driver method from southpark 'behave, or the bunny get's it' (image requires you to envision a cute bunny with a gun to it's head...)

(rabbits eat lettuce)

ok, must be time to go, or at least take a break... eyes swimming... words confusing... back in a bit.

i disagree, its already been shown that these idiots don't listen to threats. Its time to get rid of them, in a permanent way.

ok. take em out. but just do it. the phrase bring it on has got to go. I don't want them to bring it on, i want them to stop bringing it on. bringing it on = more death. that's all.

hmm, break didn't help, still lightheaded. moving down to the chat section to be silly till they let me out of my cage :)

ps. i wonder if rwa's disease from yesterday is catching...

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
i disagree, its already been shown that these idiots don't listen to threats. Its time to get rid of them, in a permanent way.

DK, this whole "liberal" facade you've got going is fading fast. You're becoming a closet Republican! :D

Originally posted by NewGuy
What would the verse be? :p:

For DK so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life :D

For DK so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life :D

Are you sure you would stick with that?

How about:

"For DK so loved the world that he used his brain and fists, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have liberty and life :"

Originally posted by NewGuy
Are you sure you would stick with that?

How about:

"For DK so loved the world that he used his brain and fists, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have liberty and life :"

I like that :clap:

(whew!) just trying to save you from a lightning bolt up the butt.
:D

I'm standing far away from you if you write that, so the lightning doesn't hit me when it hits you! :D

Good Lord.

I havent checked the boards today because Ive had a headahce....and this is what I see??

LMAO

Thats funny - 'For DK so loved the world....etc'

Dont feed the fire folks, I have to live with the ego - whether or not its overinflated.

SInce my ego IS overinflated, there isnt anymore room in this house for another....

:p:

Forum List

Back