Bring the Troops Home!

Thunderbird

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2010
Why have thousands of American soldiers died and why has over $ 1 trillion been wasted on wars in the Mideast?

Here's some news about CASUALTIES

And news about the COST

I know how the rich corporations benefited and Israel, but how did the average American benefit?

Call the White House and ask to speak to the Warmongering Chickenhawk In Chief.
Well said.

Obama has us mixed up in 5 wars!

Obama’s has been to George Bush’s right regarding the War in Afghanistan!

Obama's huge troop increase:
troops.jpg

More war: U.S. Is Intensifying a Secret Campaign of Yemen Airstrikes

Wait for the inevitable blowback.

Still more war: The US must end its illegal war in Libya now
President Obama has ripped up the US constitution for Nato's ill-considered Libyan adventure. Congress must restore sense

More war crimes: 'NATO bombs civilians!': Report from Tripoli

Well said.

troops.jpg

President Obama has ripped up the US constitution for Nato's ill-considered Libyan adventure. Congress must restore sense

Seems as if an asswipe like you needs to enlist. Chickenhawk In Chump is running out of enlistees.

Well said.

troops.jpg

Seems as if an asswipe like you needs to enlist. Chickenhawk In Chump is running out of enlistees.

Shut up!
And if it was Bush, you would be defending every single military action. Men like you are such hypocrites.

Shut up!
And if it was Bush, you would be defending every single military action. Men like you are such hypocrites.
I have strongly opposed Bush II's stupid war for Israel in Iraq.

Shut up!

I do defend every military action and I fully support our men and women serving. If one has a problem with it, doesn't agree with current military action, contact the current Commander In Chump. Bush isn't around any longer. Sorry.

Shut up!

I do defend every military action and I fully support our men and women serving. If one has a problem with it, doesn't agree with current military action, contact the current Commander In Chump. Bush isn't around any longer. Sorry.

Obama is partly to blame along with a large military agenda since I guess WWII.
I think we need to scale down every where. Stop being the world police.

The troops do need to come home, yesterday.

Couldn't agree with you more (in A-Stan). They're needed elsewhere. No clear mission there. Sitting ducks. No support from their CIC.

I guess campaigning takes priority.

Yeah, because that is why he is keeping them over there. It's like when you guys bitch about him golfing every other week. You look stupid!

Why have thousands of American soldiers died and why has over $ 1 trillion been wasted on wars in the Mideast?

Here's some news about CASUALTIES

And news about the COST

I know how the rich corporations benefited and Israel, but how did the average American benefit?

We benefit in lots of ways. Lower gas prices. Access to inexpensive resources. Cheap products made in countries where workers don't enjoy the freedoms and benefits we take for granted here. Convenient dumping grounds for our waste. Our military dominance supports our privileged lifestyle while keeping all the things we don't want to deal with at bay.

In general, using our military might to support our corporation's activities worldwide keeps our nation wealthy and insulated from the harsh realities other nations have to deal with.

Yeah I meant Afghanistan, they need to get the hell out of there. There is no point being in that shit hole anymore.

I know what you meant my friend. I felt the same way when I was in Beirut in '83. Just doing what we were told - sit there and shut up. Only problem - we didn't have a mission.

The troops do need to come home, yesterday.

Couldn't agree with you more (in A-Stan). They're needed elsewhere. No clear mission there. Sitting ducks. No support from their CIC.

Yeah I meant Afghanistan, they need to get the hell out of there. There is no point being in that shit hole anymore.

We should have never got involved there, including during the Cold War. If we would have left that region alone we wouldn't be in this mess.
I say let the region kill themselves, and get out of there.

We should have never got involved there, including during the Cold War. If we would have left that region alone we wouldn't be in this mess.
I say let the region kill themselves, and get out of there.

We should have let the Soviets have Afghanistan, let the Communists chop off the Mujahids dicks, fuck them.

New Topics

Forum List

Back