Bring on the pitbull?

CA95380

USMB Member
Jul 23, 2008
Central California
Thu Oct 2, 2:37 PM ET

ST. LOUIS — Sarah Palin plans to go on the attack in tonight’s debate, hitting Joe Biden for what she will call his foreign policy blunders and penchant for adopting liberal positions on taxes and other issues, according to campaign officials involved in prepping her for tonight’s showdown.

Palin?s new plan: Go after Biden - Yahoo! News

She just might be sorry ... if she thinks Biden is going to be a "piece of cake". :eek:

I was just about to post this CA!

I wonder, if she opens up this battle and starts attacking Joe Biden will be be critized for returning the favor?

if she wants to act like a male candidate she should be ready to be treated like one.

It's really been pissing me off with everyone saying Biden needs to be "careful" with her...

I hate the idea that because she's got a vag somehow he can't rip her apart in the debate...

Well Gwen Ifill will be moderating so at least we know it will be fair and unbiased.

Then next time get a candidate who knows how to vet things. Don't blame her or the left, blame your one and only McCain campaign.

Then next time get a candidate who knows how to vet things. Don't blame her or the left, blame your one and only McCain campaign.

They couldn't vet their own VP candidate...did anyone think they could or would bother to vet the moderator :lol:

I was just about to post this CA!

I wonder, if she opens up this battle and starts attacking Joe Biden will be be critized for returning the favor?

if she wants to act like a male candidate she should be ready to be treated like one.

It's really been pissing me off with everyone saying Biden needs to be "careful" with her...

I hate the idea that because she's got a vag somehow he can't rip her apart in the debate...

Silence ... they have been saying over and over today that Biden is going to "play it cool" with her. We will see. lol :badgrin:

But I agree with you .... if she wanted to through her hat in the ring it should be 'no holds barred' from either of them. :eusa_eh:

Does anyone think if Hillary was in this race anyone would "be careful" with her? I don't think so!

Personally, it seems like Biden is going to thrash her. I've been seeing a lot of the Palin-Couric clips and they are just brutal... She just really seems like she has no idea WHAT she's doing.

Personally, it seems like Biden is going to thrash her. I've been seeing a lot of the Palin-Couric clips and they are just brutal... She just really seems like she has no idea WHAT she's doing.

Yeah Biden is quite the impressive speaker. Dems should be worried that "Slow Joe" doesn't say something like this:

"Well Gwen, back in 1066, President Eisenhower signed the Magna Carta thus ushering in the Civil Rights era."

Gaff-tastic! :D

Will it matter if she talks utter rubbish? After all..the average Republican voter wont be able to recognise if she is embarassing herself anyway....as long as she says "i am a hockey mom" and talks in her hillbilly style... she will have won the debate in their eyes.

Any actual policy or substance would go over the heads of Republican voters anyway.

They always value soundbites and hype more than policy and substance.

Will it matter if she talks utter rubbish? After all..the average Republican voter wont be able to recognise if she is embarassing herself anyway....as long as she says "i am a hockey mom" and talks in her hillbilly style... she will have won the debate in their eyes.

Any actual policy or substance would go over the heads of Republican voters anyway.

They always value soundbites and hype more than policy and substance.

oh look--Mikey is playing in America again. Hey Mikey !!

Yeah Biden is quite the impressive speaker. Dems should be worried that "Slow Joe" doesn't say something like this:

"Well Gwen, back in 1066, President Eisenhower signed the Magna Carta thus ushering in the Civil Rights era."

Gaff-tastic! :D

Ouch. you're in trouble, now. The dems on here are coming after you.

Forum List

Back